Mika in Paris, France at Bercy

Christine

PLEASE ONLY RSVP if you ARE going or MIGHT be going as a courtesy to

those reading the thread -- don't want to have to scroll through hundreds of NO's. THANKS!

http://www.bercy.fr/infos_pratiques/acces_bercy/'>http://www.bercy.fr/infos_pratiques/acces_bercy/

http://www.bercy.fr/infos_pratiques/

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A stadium again? :boxed: And the only gig in Paris? Weird. Well,it's not weird since he did so well at the PDP (in terms of selling tix) but I thought he wouldn't do a stadium so soon.

Anyway,it made me smile after I went :shocked: because Pamette said it'd be cool if he did a gig there when they were annoncing PDP :roftl:

For those interested,this is their site: http://www.bercy.fr/alaune

It's half the capacity of the PDP,holding 18 000 ppl roughly.

http://partenaires.ticketnet.fr/shop/fr/manif.asp?idmanif=176261&idtier=78768&tkn=74050c0753515004 (if you scroll down,you can see how it looks like)

m_176261.gif

bercy is a huge place,but mika need it in france ;)

btw,i could come..perhaps,but it's on monday....!

oh, I saw Bercy in some pics and indeed it looks huge! :shocked: I'm gonna need a lot of cofee, red bull, and chocolate to make it through that day...I'm afraid I will go there since very early in the morming...would 9 be late? :dunno:

oh, I saw Bercy in some pics and indeed it looks huge! :shocked: I'm gonna need a lot of cofee, red bull, and chocolate to make it through that day...I'm afraid I will go there since very early in the morming...would 9 be late? :dunno:

don't you know when we arrived to see him at parc des princes??:teehee:

christine:,could help:

http://www.bercy.fr/infos_pratiques/acces_bercy/'>http://www.bercy.fr/infos_pratiques/acces_bercy/

http://www.bercy.fr/infos_pratiques/

Edited by FOUCHONNERET

Maybe we'll have Mika to provide us with some hot chocolate.

And I have 6 months ahead to prepare mum for having to do this "professionally" like MFCers do! :lol3: I don't mind...I'll be there at 8 then! :wink2:

Anyway...I'll kepp in touch with the final "YEs" RSVP list and I sure won't do it like the first time... it's gonna be bigger this time.

Maybe we'll have Mika to provide us with some hot chocolate.

And I have 6 months ahead to prepare mum for having to do this "professionally" like MFCers do! :lol3: I don't mind...I'll be there at 8 then! :wink2:

Anyway...I'll kepp in touch with the final "YEs" RSVP list and I sure won't do it like the first time... it's gonna be bigger this time.

not bigger,seems to be maximum 17 000 to 18 000 personns:wink2:

not bigger,seems to be maximum 17 000 to 18 000 personns:wink2:

I meant it's bigger than Cirque d'hiver! and if there I have spent 3 hours in front of the venue hoping to see him while he was gettin inside through the back door I had no idea about...this time I'll spend a whole day and I would like to make some more new friends than last time! I really enjoyed meeting people I had talked to for quite a short time (at that time) on MFC...it was weird to be recognized by my silly flag! :aah: But I loved it! :wub2:

I don't get that, tbh, I really don't want to go queue that early, yes my spot won't be as good but really... I'll have to talk with Katrien about it :teehee: Maybe it would be nice to sit in the tribunes for a change :teehee:

Btw, do you think he would record another dvd in Paris then? :wink2:

edit: just noticed it's as big as antwerp

I don't get that, tbh, I really don't want to go queue that early, yes my spot won't be as good but really... I'll have to talk with Katrien about it :teehee: Maybe it would be nice to sit in the tribunes for a change :teehee:

Btw, do you think he would record another dvd in Paris then? :wink2:

edit: just noticed it's as big as antwerp

Well...I either get it all or nothing...

I've been at a Kylie Minogue gig last year and had my seats in the tribune...it was great...because I am not a hard-core fan of hers :lol3: but for Mika...well...I want the first row. :teehee:

And you're going to like 7 gigs? I cannot blame you!

And I really hope he will record another DVD in Paris! Let's make it a tradition! :yay:

I was so tempted to go to this, last time I went to Paris I saw Katy Perry at Elysee Montmatre and it was fab, but it's after I go back for my last term so I can't *really* take the time off. I'll see if there are any gigs during my Easter break though, that might be fun to randomly go to a country to see Mika.

I was so tempted to go to this, last time I went to Paris I saw Katy Perry at Elysee Montmatre and it was fab, but it's after I go back for my last term so I can't *really* take the time off. I'll see if there are any gigs during my Easter break though, that might be fun to randomly go to a country to see Mika.

There's the Vienna one! :wink2:

For Le Parc des princes, I was in the tribune (no choice, I was 7 months pregnant) and now, I want to be in the crowd in the first rows :biggrin2:

So we have to be there very early... no choice !

B!anka : I have seen you in Paris at "Le cirque d'hiver", we've just exchanged a "hello", you look sympathetic !

There's the Vienna one! :wink2:

I was actually looking up flights to Lisbon earlier, but I'll check out the Vienna one.

Ohhhhh dear, this will end up being expensive. :aah:

If I get a job before Christmas I WILL come to an overseas date. FACT.

For Le Parc des princes, I was in the tribune (no choice, I was 7 months pregnant) and now, I want to be in the crowd in the first rows :biggrin2:

So we have to be there very early... no choice !

B!anka : I have seen you in Paris at "Le cirque d'hiver", we've just exchanged a "hello", you look sympathetic !

We have? I don;t know...who were you around? :teehee: Were you there with French Deb? :aah: Sorry...my memories are getting blurry...:blush-anim-cl:

And yes I want in the first row too! I will queue since early in the mo. We all ought to keep in touch and see when we'll all go there...

I was actually looking up flights to Lisbon earlier, but I'll check out the Vienna one.

Ohhhhh dear, this will end up being expensive. :aah:

If I get a job before Christmas I WILL come to an overseas date. FACT.

Yeah I know...plane tickets are REALLY expesive...not for Vienna in my case..but it is for Paris. :aah: We're gonna have to keep it really cheap for Vienna. :biggrin2:

normally i'm not too keen on going to france, don't understand what he's saying there, lol! :naughty: but it's one day before my birthday and he might add another date on the 27th when it sells out fast, as he left some free days around it... if he does that, i guess i have no choice but go. :fisch: so i might just buy a ticket for the show on the 26th, just in case, as of course IF i'm going, i wanna go to all the shows. :bleh:

We have? I don;t know...who were you around? :teehee: Were you there with French Deb? :aah: Sorry...my memories are getting blurry...:blush-anim-cl:

No, I think I was queuing with some MFcers (but Deb was not there any more) when whe met and I haven't dared to talk to you...

Maybe because you are taller than me (and I am 1,80) LOL:biggrin2:

Never mind, I promise I will dare in Bercy :thumb_yello: