Mika in Paris, France at Bercy

Christine

just a small info.

Talked to david (whitmey) after the gig in vienna and among other things, i told him i'm coming to paris and he said: "oh the big one! My mum and dad are coming to that one aswell. It's gonna be the first time they see me live with mika. :biggrin2: "

just thought you'd like to know. :pinkbow:

Really looking forward to this one. The big one! :lol3::pbjt:

eeeeek yayayayayayayay i kinda wanna get the second ticket now lol!

*read as NOW IM NOT GONNA LISTEN TO MY PARENTS AND FINALLY GET THE SECOND TICKET IVE WANTED SINCE IT CAME OUT* lol

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a small info.

Talked to David (Whitmey) after the gig in Vienna and among other things, I told him I'm coming to Paris and he said: "Oh the big one! My mum and dad are coming to that one aswell. It's gonna be the first time they see me live with Mika. :biggrin2: "

Just thought you'd like to know. :pinkbow:

really looking forward to this one. THE BIG ONE! :lol3::pbjt:

Wow! :shocked:I'm very curious now :teehee:

Thank you b!anka!! :roftl: But I wonder if he said that just because Bercy's actually a huge place or because the gig itself will be "spécial"...Mika's mother said to us the same thing but I'm not sure it will be necessarily different from the other big scenes ... what does it matter! It will be a great show!

Just a small info.

Talked to David (Whitmey) after the gig in Vienna and among other things, I told him I'm coming to Paris and he said: "Oh the big one! My mum and dad are coming to that one aswell. It's gonna be the first time they see me live with Mika. :biggrin2: "

sounds perfect:thumb_yello:...today is starting very well:naughty:

waiting for Paris:dance_man:

Just a small info.

thanks for that Bianca:thumb_yello:

Paris gigs are always big and special:biggrin2:

Yeah the paris gigs are SPECIAL...been wondering today the same thing aswell...wonder if it's about the size of it or if there's something else.

Perhaps a new DVD? :fisch:

Of course Paris will be special because...

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!

:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

Thanks Bianka :wink2:

Can't wait ! :groupwave:

Even if I'll be in the seating area...

You're welcome, Deb! :biggrin2:

Im seeing him both days adfhsdfjaieojdfiogj ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you lucky girl! :aah:

I really wish I could go to both of the gigs now, but I don't think I'll be able...it's quite exhausting after all...:teehee:

Of course Paris will be special because...

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!

:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

mine too. :biggrin2: but only on the 2nd date - so each of us gets their own special birthdayparty, haha! :lol3:

You're welcome, Deb! :biggrin2:

you lucky girl! :aah:

I really wish I could go to both of the gigs now, but I don't think I'll be able...it's quite exhausting after all...:teehee:

ahhh I AM SO EXCUTED lol i kinda am getting nervous about how tired i will be though... lol i mean i did it before so im just hoping it wont be as bad as that time lolol! BUT I AM SO EXCITED! especially cus my bday is the 28th :biggrin2: do u have seated or standing????

ahhh I AM SO EXCUTED lol i kinda am getting nervous about how tired i will be though... lol i mean i did it before so im just hoping it wont be as bad as that time lolol! BUT I AM SO EXCITED! especially cus my bday is the 28th :biggrin2: do u have seated or standing????

I understand you! :lol3: I'd be just as excited as you are if my bday was anywhere close to any of his gigs...but nothing yet...:teehee:

STANDING! :aah: tho after my first experience it kinda equals with painful aches in my legs...but it's sooo worth it. It's such an amazing experience to be front row and especially when he looks you in the eye from time to time. :wub2:

you? :teehee:

I understand you! :lol3: I'd be just as excited as you are if my bday was anywhere close to any of his gigs...but nothing yet...:teehee:

STANDING! :aah: tho after my first experience it kinda equals with painful aches in my legs...but it's sooo worth it. It's such an amazing experience to be front row and especially when he looks you in the eye from time to time. :wub2:

you? :teehee:

standing also :woot_jump: AHHH I CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM AGAIN!!! i mean last concert i saw him was the free one back in october but i wasnt close because i had finals that week so i could skip school so i arrived at like 5 :( BUT THIS CONCERT IM GONNA BE CAMPIN OUT! hahah NOTHING IS STOPPING ME!

:roftl:

standing also :woot_jump: AHHH I CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM AGAIN!!! i mean last concert i saw him was the free one back in october but i wasnt close because i had finals that week so i could skip school so i arrived at like 5 :( BUT THIS CONCERT IM GONNA BE CAMPIN OUT! hahah NOTHING IS STOPPING ME!

:roftl:

:lol3: hahaha camping out?!

on Monday I arrived in the queue in Vienna at 9 and I was number 10...so I was thinking that perhaps I should go in the queue in Paris ever earlier! :aah: but how early...because there's nothing better like the front row and I'm not going all the way there and not getting in the front row. Selfish as it may sound...:blush-anim-cl:

I'd really like to meet you, Aimee! I remember I used to love your siggie so much when I first joined MFC (which was one year ago) because it said there that you had danced on stage with Mika. :pinkbow:

:lol3: hahaha camping out?!

on Monday I arrived in the queue in Vienna at 9 and I was number 10...so I was thinking that perhaps I should go in the queue in Paris ever earlier! :aah: but how early...because there's nothing better like the front row and I'm not going all the way there and not getting in the front row. Selfish as it may sound...:blush-anim-cl:

the front row in paris is gonna be a lot bigger though than the one in vienna. :teehee:

btw, i've heard that the numbers system isn't used at the french gigs, is that true? :blink: cause it doesn't really make sense to be there in the early morning if everyone tries to push their way to the front later anyway... :aah:

the front row in paris is gonna be a lot bigger though than the one in vienna. :teehee:

btw, i've heard that the numbers system isn't used at the french gigs, is that true? :blink: cause it doesn't really make sense to be there in the early morning if everyone tries to push their way to the front later anyway... :aah:

That's like the worst news I have heard so far! :shocked:

There must be an easy way out! :huh: or in the front row whatever...:aah:

that's not true!!! :wink2:

good. :thumb_yello: i just remember a few months ago i read somewhere on the forum from a french fan (don't remember who it was though) that at the french gigs the numbers system isn't used. but good to hear that that's not true. :thumb_yello:

To dispel the panic about the queuing, I remember that for the PDP gig I turned up around 13 or 14 hrs, and still could have gotten front row if I wanted to. I was a bit slow when going in and decided to stand back in the 2nd/3rd row, as it was a great spot and I thought it was easier in order to be with people, and to be further away from the stage (as it was so high), but basically as these big venues are so large, it's not so 'necessary' to be at the very front of the queue in order to get to the front row.....

I'm not going to this gig, but I thought I'd mention it, to avoid the panic.