2009 -- Mika to appear on 'Lieve Paul' (the Netherlands)

Droopsy

ik ooook :D:D...kan niet wachten..ik heb een tweet van Paul de leeuw zelf gekregen :D

ik: @pauldeleeuw ok ik kom sowieso als mikafan....hopelijk maak ik een kans om binnen te komen als mooist gekleedde dan haha....ben benieuwd..

Paul: pauldeleeuw @Sylvanav gelukkig, want dat was ook de bedoeling.Het wordt in ieder geval een gezellige boel. Tot dan.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read about this. I want to go! So you have to dress up crazy in Mika style and maybe then you will get in and if not than you can watch it in a tent? Can you also do that if you didn't ordered tickets? I really want to go! I still have to ask my mother if she want to go with me, I don't want to go alone.

I just read about this. I want to go! So you have to dress up crazy in Mika style and maybe then you will get in and if not than you can watch it in a tent? Can you also do that if you didn't ordered tickets? I really want to go! I still have to ask my mother if she want to go with me, I don't want to go alone.

you had to sign up for the competition, if you didn't do that..you're not gonna get in. That's what the woman on the phone said today...:wink2:

What if you didn't signed up for the competition but was prommised tickets and got the call, are we allowed in the tent?

I called today, and they said that everyone who has emailed to lievepaul@vara.nl will get an answer about what is arranged.

Good question! I didn't email to them, but only ordered a ticket. I'd like to get into that tent though...

Good question! I didn't email to them, but only ordered a ticket. I'd like to get into that tent though...

I've got a comfirmation letter, but after the call. I emailed them and then called again this afternoon, they said everyone that mailed, will get an answer and something will be arranged for us:thumb_yello:

I've got a comfirmation letter, but after the call. I emailed them and then called again this afternoon, they said everyone that mailed, will get an answer and something will be arranged for us:thumb_yello:

Should I email them as well? What did you ask in your email?

i think you can better email them because they made a list of people who are allowed to be in the tent.

so to make sure you can better have your name on that list

I've sended 3 e-mails to them,but they've sended me automatic responses back:sneaky2:Don't know what to do next:boxed:

But Tokio Hotel has only 5 fans. We are in a big group, we can't sit on the 1st row with all us. We need a big tent :naughty:. Or an extra studio :thumb_yello:

hahaahahha yes an extra studio hahahaha :P

Paul de leeuw was on the radio 3fm....and talked about lieve paul.. He said he love to meet mika tomorrow and all the fans will be in a tent outside for mika. He said too that the name Mika was good for a cliniclown hahaha...

Edited by Sylvana

hahaahahha yes an extra studio hahahaha :P

Paul de leeuw was on the radio 3fm....and talked about lieve paul.. He said he love to meet mika tomorrow and all the fans will be in a tent outside for mika. He said too that the name Mika was good for a cliniclown hahaha...

Oh no: I hope he won't dress Mika up as a clown (on purpose:naughty:)

I'm excited: I emailed dutch radio@ dj Hans Schiffers about Mika coming to Holland, and asked him if he would interview Mika. This morning I received an email of his producer. He wanted my phonenumber, he wants some backgroundinfo bout Mika for the interview he's gonna have!! He will meet Mika (probably) at Schiphol on Friday!!

Eek: me giving backgroundinfo on Meeks:shocked:I hope I'm not going to say anything stupid or ridiculous!!

Do you have any tips for me??

Got an email from Lieve Paul, Me, alexander, Shady and Monie are on the list for the tent thingy.:thumb_yello:

Anneke, good luck with Hans schiffers, have no idea what you should say :blink:

Got an email from Lieve Paul, Me, alexander, Shady and Monie are on the list for the tent thingy.:thumb_yello:

Well: thanks. You have been a great help!:roftl:

Ingie pm'ed me, and I am making a Worddocument (:shocked:I know...) with info, cause I guess I will lose my memory the moment the phone rings!

Miek and Alexander: you are angels! Thank you so much! Shady just called me with all the information. I am sure we will have a great time tomorrow! :thumb_yello:

Oh no: I hope he won't dress Mika up as a clown (on purpose:naughty:)

I'm excited: I emailed dutch radio@ dj Hans Schiffers about Mika coming to Holland, and asked him if he would interview Mika. This morning I received an email of his producer. He wanted my phonenumber, he wants some backgroundinfo bout Mika for the interview he's gonna have!! He will meet Mika (probably) at Schiphol on Friday!!

Eek: me giving backgroundinfo on Meeks:shocked:I hope I'm not going to say anything stupid or ridiculous!!

Do you have any tips for me??

Ooh, exciting! :biggrin2:

Good luck with it. :teehee:

I just emailed them, but I only got the automatic response back... And I didn't put my phonenumber in. Should I email them again? :aah:

*Edit: I just emailed them again and included my phonenumber. Do you think we're driving them crazy? :teehee:

Edited by Nielo