UK tour dates to be released 5th October ISH

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Oh, the dark chocolate ones certainly don't fail!

They're my favourites, with a cup of coffee!

DELICIOUS!!!

BLEGH. Dark chocolate is gross in general. I got a pack of chocolate muffins from the co-op today, bit into one of them after lunch, hadn't realised that the massive chocolate chunks were actually PLAIN chocolate and they made my mouth taste all bitter and horrid and now they've been sent to live in the carrier bag until I chuck them in the bin.

PFFFFT.

That was such a let down. I've been mega let down today actually - first no gig dates, then the muffins and then when I was eating my dinner, I cut open my chicken kiev and allllll the garlic butter had dried up. :sad: BAD TIMES.

I'm going to bed now and I hope tomorrow will bring what was promised to us yesterday. Okay, I'm in a time that doesn't exist because tomorrow doesn't come until after I've slept, but yesterday is no longer today so I'm...talking sh*t.

Good night. :biggrin2:

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahaha just saw what u put in light blue!!!!!

right ur not having your ds for aweek!! :sneaky2:

MUM!!!! Did you even heard that each one has their own life?! Keep out of mine!:sneaky2:

thats my job :biggrin2:

wait till i take you clubbing and tell everyone im your sister :thumb_yello:

Job?! Great cant wait to be a mother now!

LOL might work! Im blonde after you mummy!:biggrin2:

I guess I haven't been visiting this forum long enough to realize that you guys were right to be worried about Mika posting the U.K. Tour dates.

As much as I was joking around with everybody I really thought Mika would post them like he said he would.

Boy - aren't I a fool!:biggrin2::boxed::blink::shocked:

It's a part of the MFC culture... Mika says stuff and we are taking it way too seriously, like it was written in stone or not :biggrin2: and then we spend side after side moaning about that what he said doesn't fit it in with reality... but secretly we love it!:teehee:

Gives us all a reason to come together and have fun…:pbjt:

So no dates....he must have meant another week!:wink2: