Hello from Down Under!

Zak110695

Hey guys!

I discovered Mika one day when I was watching TV And an ad for Mika's debut album came on. I thought the song on the ad was pretty good so I went out and bought his CD. Then one thing led to another and I fell in love with Mika's music.

I came across Mika Fan Club when I was getting my points for Mika's Magic Numbers and I came across a link to the MFC site. I instantley signed up!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys!

I discovered Mika one day when I was watching TV And an ad for Mika's debut album came on. I thought the song on the ad was pretty good so I went out and bought his CD. Then one thing led to another and I fell in love with Mika's music.

I came across Mika Fan Club when I was getting my points for Mika's Magic Numbers and I came across a link to the MFC site. I instantley signed up!

Welcome Zak!

I'm Tegan, the Aussie representative. Like silver said, feel free to visit the Aussie thread... and don't worry, you're not the only male around here! :naughty:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask... no question is too silly! :naughty:

Oooh yay. Another Aussie! Hi there. I wonder how I missed this thread earlier...

Anyway.... The really important question is.... Are you coming to Sydney for the gig in November??

Now that we've got that out of the way...

We look forward to seeing you around:biggrin2: