MIKA - Prick Up Your Ears - Afterparty

DANI56

I'm sorry Lena. It's the latest fashion. In my opinion the human mind needs labels because it's insecure. People are afraid of what is different. If you label something, you think you know about it, you control it, and your mind feels safe. The same with people. But it's just an illusion. :boxed:

This is how I see it anyway. :dunno:

Why this fashion so has persistently taken roots here too? It so is unusual for me, I feel so dirty. Forgive me

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why this fashion so has persistently taken roots here too? It so is unusual for me, I feel so dirty. Forgive me

There is nothing dirty about it. Mika is still Mika even if he IS bi. It's just that the press always seem to want to know the most personal details of a celebrity's life, and many fans do too, but with the fans (me anyway) it's that we want to know the person we are fans of, better, and their romantic life is a part of it.

Who among us is not dying of curiosity about the identity of Mika's secret lover! I know I am! But only because I'd love to be able to wish them both well, and also to be able to think of them as a couple.

But it's up to Mika how much he reveals about that part of his life. I'm actually surprised that he's chosen to reveal so much, and I'm happy for him that he isn't trying to hide his rlelationship status anymore.

I'm sorry, Lena. :huglove:

There is nothing dirty about it. Mika is still Mika even if he IS bi. It's just that the press always seem to want to know the most personal details of a celebrity's life, and many fans do too, but with the fans (me anyway) it's that we want to know the person we are fans of, better, and their romantic life is a part of it.

Who among us is not dying of curiosity about the identity of Mika's secret lover! I know I am! But only because I'd love to be able to wish them both well, and also to be able to think of them as a couple.

But it's up to Mika how much he reveals about that part of his life. I'm actually surprised that he's chosen to reveal so much, and I'm happy for him that he isn't trying to hide his rlelationship status anymore.

The topic is not normally discussed in many cultures. Talking about people's sexuality, sexual orientation and sex life is not common everywhere in the world. This should be clear to everybody on this forum. You cannot force people to accept that this is normal. You have to respect different points of view, connected to education, culture, religion. But I see that for lots of people on MFC this is irrelevant. For some people the topic is 'dirty'. The topic is dirty, not Mika's sexuality, sexual orientation and sex life. Discussing that on a public forum is still inappropriate for lots of people around the world.

There's nothing wrong in Lena being embarrassed or uncomfortable. :wink2:

And there's nothing wrong in being curious, although I think people should be curious privately. :naughty:

As to your last point: why are you so sure he isn't lying (again :teehee:)? :blink:

I do not wish to know and did not want never. And I understand His revelations is a promo. I love Mika, but I do not love that now occurs.

And this word... "bi" shoots in my brain. All these days. I live not in that country to take it for granted and normal.

Yes, Laura, you have understood me correctly. I till now remember, how I had feeling a shock, having learned, that in Amsterdam there is " street of red lanterns" and mums with carriages can go by vulgar show-windows.

I do not understand... Why, in what theme you will get, all time I shall come across words the gay, bi, straight-not straight. Really so all has changed what to not do without it in any way ?

I'm sorry Lena. It's the latest fashion. In my opinion the human mind needs labels because it's insecure. People are afraid of what is different. If you label something, you think you know about it, you control it, and your mind feels safe. The same with people. But it's just an illusion. :boxed:

This is how I see it anyway. :dunno:

I am sorry if my captions might have shocked you but I do it not only for Mika's sexuality topic, ever since i started I've done captions about every other issue concerning Mika...:thumb_yello:

His sexuality issue is just another aspect being focused, as Mika, himself is starting to be more open about it...

As some of you may know I do captions on Mika's daily twitters,answers in interviews, MFCrs reports, etc...

Laura knows it so I know she wouldn't be upset....

And Lena you know me too, so be sure i'm not exploring this situation nor am i obsessed about it....

The topic is not normally discussed in many cultures. Talking about people's sexuality, sexual orientation and sex life is not common everywhere in the world. This should be clear to everybody on this forum. You cannot force people to accept that this is normal. You have to respect different points of view, connected to education, culture, religion. But I see that for lots of people on MFC this is irrelevant. For some people the topic is 'dirty'. The topic is dirty, not Mika's sexuality, sexual orientation and sex life. Discussing that on a public forum is still inappropriate for lots of people around the world.

And there's nothing wrong in being curious, although I think people should be curious privately. :naughty:

As to your last point: why are you so sure he isn't lying (again :teehee:)? :blink:

yup this went through my mind as soon as I read it, I take much of what our lovleeee Mika says with a pinch of salt, I guess it's cos it wont' affect me as to which way he swings or even how often, as long as he aint promiscuous, i wouldn't like that, though it is up to him of course what he does and with who.

I am sorry if my captions might have shocked you but I do it not only for Mika's sexuality topic, ever since i started I've done captions about every other issue concerning Mika...:thumb_yello:

His sexuality issue is just another aspect being focused, as Mika, himself is starting to be more open about it...

As some of you may know I do captions on Mika's daily twitters,answers in interviews, MFCrs reports, etc...

Laura knows it so I know she wouldn't be upset....

And Lena you know me too, so be sure i'm not exploring this situation nor am i obsessed about it....

I did not think of you. Though all over again can and there was something. I do not remember. I do not pay the big attention to headings. I understand, you " have found yourself " in such jokes, pictures and so on. And I consider it harmless. It is your individualism.

yup this went through my mind as soon as I read it, I take much of what our lovleeee Mika says with a pinch of salt, I guess it's cos it wont' affect me as to which way he swings or even how often, as long as he aint promiscuous, i wouldn't like that, though it is up to him of course what he does and with who.

Always with a pinch of salt! We know him long enough to know what he's like :sneaky2:

Ya know he's gonna ban my ass out from MIKASOUNDS for the rest of my life, dontcha???:roftl:

nah he's a big boy now and he can't say stuff and act a certain way without the consequence's of it tickling MFCers to distraction :teehee:

But it is in the UK, whether we like it or not. We post it on the forum because it's news. If people wish to read it, fine, people who don't want to read it shouldn't. We all have a choice.

But it is in the UK, whether we like it or not. We post it on the forum because it's news. If people wish to read it, fine, people who don't want to read it shouldn't. We all have a choice.

Yes, my choice is wide. Or to look pictures or to examine letters , not touching the translator.

Even if so, it is impossible to expect, where will write any platitude. I with pleasure would protect myself from reading discussions of parts of a body. But before I should read through but then already late

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/297421/Bizarre-Showbiz-news-Keep-up-to-date-with-celeb-goss.html#cid=OTC-RSS&attr=mika

MIKA has invited DAVID WALLIAMS to star in his next video.

The pair hit it off when they met this week watching MATT LUCAS in a new play. I'm sick Mika didn't ask me to star in his last single.

I love that song's chorus "We Are Gordon, We Are Gordon."

SNN0245GX1-682_900532a.jpg

Are we Gaydees ... from left, Mika, Graham Norton, Matt Lucas, Sir Ian McKellen and David Walliams[/center]

In some countries it is still a Death Sentence in 2009!

It makes me sad to think how slow we progress as a species.

Edited by Kodes100

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/297421/Bizarre-Showbiz-news-Keep-up-to-date-with-celeb-goss.html#cid=OTC-RSS&attr=mika

MIKA has invited DAVID WALLIAMS to star in his next video.

The pair hit it off when they met this week watching MATT LUCAS in a new play. I'm sick Mika didn't ask me to star in his last single.

I love that song's chorus "We Are Gordon, We Are Gordon."

I lurv it too...:mf_rosetinted:

2j661rr.jpg

Just a Little Brit camp

SNN0245GX1-682_900532a.jpg

Are we Gaydees ... from left, Mika, Graham Norton, Matt Lucas, Sir Ian McKellen and David Walliams

HERE'S the picture that nearly broke The Sun's gay-o-meter.

Little Britain's DAVID WALLIAMS posed with celeb pals after watching pal MATT LUCAS in his new theatre play.

The comic, whose transvestite character Emily Howard insists "I'm a laydee", was joined by gay actor SIR IAN McKELLEN and gay TV host GRAHAM NORTON.

Also at the post-play party photo at London's Cafe de Paris was colourful singer MIKA, who has widely hinted that he's bisexual.

The play - called Prick Up Your Ears - is about 60s writer JOE ORTON and his lover KENNETH HALLIWELL - and is written by DAVID BENT.

Walliams, 38, who loves teasing fans about his sexuality, posed with the flamboyant quartet at the opening night.

For the last few years The Sun's gay-o-meter has kept a tongue-in-cheek watch on his "shifts" from gay to straight.

In real life he has dated a string of beautiful women including actress ABI TITMUSS and model LAUREN BUDD.

But he's also played gay comic actor FRANKIE HOWERD in a TV special and is regularly seen with gay pals.

Even his close friend, singer NATALIE IMBRUGLIA, is not sure about him.

She said: "He's straight, apparently. I've certainly met a lot of his dates - and they're all women."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2664529/Picture-that-nearly-broke-The-Suns-gay-o-meter-Matt-Lucas-and-his-mates.html#cid=OTC-RSS&attr=mika

:lmfao:

that was a fun thing to read :aah:

thank you all the pics and specially for this :roft:

• 1 year later...