• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just a Little Brit camp

SNN0245GX1-682_900532a.jpg

Are we Gaydees ... from left, Mika, Graham Norton, Matt Lucas, Sir Ian McKellen and David Walliams

HERE'S the picture that nearly broke The Sun's gay-o-meter.

Little Britain's DAVID WALLIAMS posed with celeb pals after watching pal MATT LUCAS in his new theatre play.

The comic, whose transvestite character Emily Howard insists "I'm a laydee", was joined by gay actor SIR IAN McKELLEN and gay TV host GRAHAM NORTON.

Also at the post-play party photo at London's Cafe de Paris was colourful singer MIKA, who has widely hinted that he's bisexual.

The play - called Prick Up Your Ears - is about 60s writer JOE ORTON and his lover KENNETH HALLIWELL - and is written by DAVID BENT.

Walliams, 38, who loves teasing fans about his sexuality, posed with the flamboyant quartet at the opening night.

For the last few years The Sun's gay-o-meter has kept a tongue-in-cheek watch on his "shifts" from gay to straight.

In real life he has dated a string of beautiful women including actress ABI TITMUSS and model LAUREN BUDD.

But he's also played gay comic actor FRANKIE HOWERD in a TV special and is regularly seen with gay pals.

Even his close friend, singer NATALIE IMBRUGLIA, is not sure about him.

She said: "He's straight, apparently. I've certainly met a lot of his dates - and they're all women."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2664529/Picture-that-nearly-broke-The-Suns-gay-o-meter-Matt-Lucas-and-his-mates.html#cid=OTC-RSS&attr=mika

Paul Smith SUIT:roftl:

91293354.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D0605F08186BB4CA88BA6DBDA36969914F38B391C9EDB2C0A2

LExpress7.jpg

I didn't notice that until you posted these. :doh::roftl:

Little Britain live concert, in Plymouth, during the Prime Minister sketch, full frontal.

AMAZING!!!

LOL!!!

Not bad. :mf_rosetinted:

Just a Little Brit camp

Are we Gaydees ... from left, Mika, Graham Norton, Matt Lucas, Sir Ian McKellen and David Walliams

:lmfao:

Just a Little Brit camp

LOL when Mika's the "straightest" of five blokes you KNOW that was a fun night.

:biggrin2::lmao:

T4p!

Just a Little Brit camp

Little Britain's DAVID WALLIAMS posed with celeb pals after watching pal MATT LUCAS in his new theatre play.

The comic, whose transvestite character Emily Howard insists "I'm a laydee", was joined by gay actor SIR IAN McKELLEN and gay TV host GRAHAM NORTON.

Also at the post-play party photo at London's Cafe de Paris was colourful singer MIKA, who has widely hinted that he's bisexual.

The play - called Prick Up Your Ears - is about 60s writer JOE ORTON and his lover KENNETH HALLIWELL - and is written by DAVID BENT.

Walliams, 38, who loves teasing fans about his sexuality, posed with the flamboyant quartet at the opening night.

For the last few years The Sun's gay-o-meter has kept a tongue-in-cheek watch on his "shifts" from gay to straight.

In real life he has dated a string of beautiful women including actress ABI TITMUSS and model LAUREN BUDD.

But he's also played gay comic actor FRANKIE HOWERD in a TV special and is regularly seen with gay pals.

She said: "He's straight, apparently. I've certainly met a lot of his dates - and they're all women."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2664529/Picture-that-nearly-broke-The-Suns-gay-o-meter-Matt-Lucas-and-his-mates.html#cid=OTC-RSS&attr=mika

Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the gayest of'em all!:roftl:

:shocked:

Hey!

They gaydar got Mika as STRAIGHT?

Has the world gone mad?

Do we need to redo our homework?????????????????:mf_rosetinted:

Just a Little Brit camp

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

The gayometer!!

I have to admit when I first saw those pictures I was thinking along the same lines as The Sun :aah:.

btw I have just read a stunning review of this play. Matt Lucas is such a talented man.

Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the gayest of'em all!:roftl:

:shocked:

Hey!

Has the world gone mad?

The arrow should be stuck in the middle technically. :shun:

There' s the crowdy version, too...

Mika: Guys, you're all as bent as a roundabout!

Everyone: Yes, we are! Did you think there was only a gay in the village?

article-1217351-06A7D37E000005DC-1000_468x607.jpg

Yes, Laurita...

And i quote myself to reinforce my line of thought...:naughty:

Paul Smith SUIT:roftl:

91293354.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D0605F08186BB4CA88BA6DBDA36969914F38B391C9EDB2C0A2

LExpress7.jpg

:shocked: Didnt notise that before! Thx!

Just a Little Brit camp

Edited by Dark Angel

Blame it on da steroids...:naughty:

Have you seen the one with GM? :lmfao:

:lmfao: at both vids!

Is this a good time for me to say, I've seen David Walliams completely naked?

Yep... I've seen that on DVD... was ages ago though...

Just a Little Brit camp

I remember David Walliams saying to Andrew Denton (an Aussie interviewer) that he was 70% straight when they were talking about Matt Lucas being gay...

Hey!

Has the world gone mad?

I thought Ian McKellen would've been a bit gayer than that...

The gayometer!!

I have to admit when I first saw those pictures I was thinking along the same lines as The Sun

So was I...

I do not understand... Why, in what theme you will get, all time I shall come across words the gay, bi, straight-not straight. Really so all has changed what to not do without it in any way ?

Well Bumblebee_vix DOES call her ROLLERCOASTER ROSE and it's not for nothing is it ROSE? :naughty::thumb_yello:

Your daughters giving me a bad rep!!

LOL!!

Wondered how long it would take The Sun to pick up of the bi story, ha ha!

I do not understand... Why, in what theme you will get, all time I shall come across words the gay, bi, straight-not straight. Really so all has changed what to not do without it in any way ?

I'm sorry Lena. It's the latest fashion. In my opinion the human mind needs labels because it's insecure. People are afraid of what is different. If you label something, you think you know about it, you control it, and your mind feels safe. The same with people. But it's just an illusion. :boxed:

This is how I see it anyway. :dunno: