Swedish article about Mika: "I’m not single!"

sienna

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We sound like we don't think very much of Mika sometimes, the way we carry on with our jokes...

I promise Mika, we only tease because we love you so much.:wub2:

Now as for that article.....:lmfao:

I'm sure he knows we adore him :wub2:

Mika not single? I just heard the sound of millions of hearts breaking :naughty:

(And one of them was mine :wink2: )

He's been saying that for a little while, but it's interesting that he's saying that "he's kept it quiet for so long."

I'm thinking maybe he was in some sort of relationship-ish thing that was still sort of new and unsure, and lately it's maybe become a bit more sure.

Either that, or that's just the hopeless romantic in me talking. :wub2:

As for the brain surgeon thing... I think Mika's managed to re-wire a lot of our brains already, no scalpel necessary. :freak:

thats REALLY odd, because a few weeks ago i tweeted to him that i had a dream that he gave up music to become a neurosurgeon, and i was really sad, would he please never do that..

*looks for tweet*

*finds*

@mikasounds last night i had a dream you gave up music to become a neurosurgeon.. i woke up crying.. plz dont do that in real life lol x10:20 PM Sep 8th from web

OMG brain surgeon, can you imagine the crazy amazing rewirings he would carry out in peoples heads.

Man walks in to see Dr Penniman, "I have been having headaches" *quick operation* Man walks out into street and buries face in the clevage of random big women.

:lmao:

He's been saying that for a little while, but it's interesting that he's saying that "he's kept it quiet for so long."

I'm thinking maybe he was in some sort of relationship-ish thing that was still sort of new and unsure, and lately it's maybe become a bit more sure.

As for the brain surgeon thing... I think Mika's managed to re-wire a lot of our brains already, no scalpel necessary. :freak:

:naughty: Thats true. Makes me wonder then why he says 'love feels like food poisioning' .. i think mikas playing with the fans in these interviews :roftl:

Whatever is going on with him, he's looking happy and that makes me happy. :wub2:

:blink: I just read this new interview in Oor (Dutch music mag) where he says he IS single. Strange.....

Keep in mind that magazine especially have long lead times between when interviews are conducted and when articles are published. By the time a magazine article is printed, Mika could have been through a whole summer's worth of potential partners. :roftl:

Keep in mind that magazine especially have long lead times between when interviews are conducted and when articles are published. By the time a magazine article is printed, Mika could have been through a whole summer's worth of potential partners. :roftl:

Now I am picturing Mika making his rounds to chat up his multiple potential partners XD. I know that's not what you ment but I've a wild imagination you know :roftl: . That's the amusing thing about those who are well know everybody wants to in their Kool-Aid. I know we'd certainly like to be in Mika's. :biggrin2:

:teehee: naughty