MIKA @ Olympia, Dublin, Ireland

dcdeb

I'm standing too.

Just a word about the whole front row thing, not that I expect if from MFCers but I understand that in the excitment anything is possible.

PLEASE respect the order that people have queued and don't run and push to get to the front row. I know everyone wants to be right at the front by the barrier but don't turn it ino a scrum. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm standing. Front row. Just anyone try and stop me :naughty:

I actually keep forgetting about this gig (coz I very, very rarely go to gigs, like one every year or two years) and then I remember and I'm like,

OH YEAH!!!!

And it's only October! :wink2:

Me!:naughty:

Me is standing too. :naughty:

I'm standing too.

Me too!

Just a word about the whole front row thing, not that I expect if from MFCers but I understand that in the excitment anything is possible.

PLEASE respect the order that people have queued and don't run and push to get to the front row. I know everyone wants to be right at the front by the barrier but don't turn it ino a scrum. :thumb_yello:

Indeed. Someone fell in Blackpool - not one of 'us' but she'd queued ALL bloomin' day and was being rushed by the crowd behind her. It wasn't fair. Mind you, who puts a step in the way in a low-lit room?

I really have no idea what to expect of this gig. Most gigs I go to, I'm sitting. The only three standing ones I've been too are Velvet Revolver and Goo Goo Dolls x 2. The Goo Goo Dolls gigs were epic, I was nowhere near the front of the queue for either gig, but everyone just sorta moseyed in, and I just walked right up to the barrier both times, there were massive gaps and no one filling em. It was great.

I really have no idea what to expect of this gig. Most gigs I go to, I'm sitting. The only three standing ones I've been too are Velvet Revolver and Goo Goo Dolls x 2. The Goo Goo Dolls gigs were epic, I was nowhere near the front of the queue for either gig, but everyone just sorta moseyed in, and I just walked right up to the barrier both times, there were massive gaps and no one filling em. It was great.

Trust me. There will be no massive (or even tiny) gaps near the barrier at a Mika gig! :wink2:

Trust me. There will be no massive (or even tiny) gaps near the barrier at a Mika gig! :wink2:

I sorta guessed that :naughty:

But realistically, I won't actually mind not being near the front. I'd rather be in the middle with a bunch if MFC-ers than alone at the front, you know?

We should totally make an MFC flag and bring it with us. There's people flying in from HOW many countries for this gig? It's a major event!

But realistically, I won't actually mind not being near the front. I'd rather be in the middle with a bunch if MFC-ers than alone at the front, you know?

We should totally make an MFC flag and bring it with us. There's people flying in from HOW many countries for this gig? It's a major event!

We have one, it's sitting in my room waiting.:naughty:

I'm flying in from Sweden!:thumb_yello:

With the new colours?:wub2:

Picture?:wink2:

Same here. I really want to be near the front for my first gig but not alone!

Picture?? I really wanna see it!!:aah:

Yes I am 14 and please dont scare the sh*t out of me!:shocked:

Ring the venue and check.

It said over 18s only for Birmingham in 2007 so I rang the venue to check. They said it was ok and I took my 7 year old daughter.

I would ignore what it says on the ticket and the agency website, the only opinion that counts is the venue, because they'll be the one with the final say on the night when you get to the door!

Good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine.

It said over 18s only for Birmingham in 2007 so I rang the venue to check. They said it was ok and I took my 7 year old daughter.

I would ignore what it says on the ticket and the agency website, the only opinion that counts is the venue, because they'll be the one with the final say on the night when you get to the door!

Your going to Dublin?

I hope so...

I'm sorry! I just wanted to warn people in case anybody wasn't aware. Are you alright with a guardian?

I dont know,I never called the venue but i was pretty sire there wont be any problem:blink:

I'm not sure, is that right? All it says on Ticketmaster is Over 18s - ID required :blink:

I think (and seriously hope) they'll allow under 18s in if they're accompanied by an adult. I've been to loads of concerts that have had that set up and have never encountered any problems.

Edited by Blossom

I think (and seriously hope) they'll allow under 18s in if they're accompanied by an adult. I've been to loads of concerts that have had that set up and have never encountered any problems.

I really hope so too. If that is the usual set up though then it should be fine! I didn't mean to alarm anybody, just thought it would be best to bring it to everyone's attention as I for one did not learn about this until today! :blush-anim-cl:

I really hope so too. If that is the usual set up though then it should be fine! I didn't mean to alarm anybody, just thought it would be best to bring it to everyone's attention as I for one did not learn about this until today! :blush-anim-cl:

Surely someone working for Ticketmaster or The Olympia realises that he has a lot of fans who are under 18 years old... :blink: