MIKA @ Olympia, Dublin, Ireland

dcdeb

Wait...that link is Belfast on the Dublin thread...oh I see, the Dubs gig is on the night before....everyone should have pancakes for breakfast, before giving up Mika for lent :naughty:

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pancake Day is not Belfast only. It's everywhere in Ireland (and the UK), as the article says. :wink2:

Pancake Day is on the 16th of Feb this year, the day after the gig in Dublin indeed. That is why I posted the link. :wink2:

A

Wait...that link is Belfast on the Dublin thread...oh I see, the Dubs gig is on the night before....everyone should have pancakes for breakfast, before giving up Mika for lent :naughty:

Actually on Pancake Day we usually have pancakes for tea, not breakfast. Well we do in our house.

Can't see that happening:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I'll have pancakes anytime of the day, when my friend is home and I'm over, very often have them for breakfast.

Boooooooo!!!:aah:

Is there any cover there?

Outside the Olympia? Not much :aah: But on a brighter note for those coming to Belfast it's meant to be a nice day. :teehee:

... better than snow...:cool:

True that :naughty: We learnt all too well back in January that Dublin has not got a clue how to cope with snow! A few inches and the whole city comes to a standstill like :rolleyes:

Outside the Olympia? Not much :aah: But on a brighter note for those coming to Belfast it's meant to be a nice day. :teehee:

True that :naughty: We learnt all too well back in January that Dublin has not got a clue how to cope with snow! A few inches and the whole city comes to a standstill like :rolleyes:

Just like London then!:naughty:

When is that you'll be in Dublin exacly? becouse im gonna spend sunday there without ANY hotel so i might just aswell walk around :naughty:

Me and Tauruslady will be there Sunday too! We should get together and have a wander :naughty: Where are you gonna stay though? :roftl:

... better than snow...:cool:

nope. rain means i'll get wet, so i'd definitely prefer some fluffy flakes! :aah: especially rain when it's really cold is so awful! you get wet, AND you'll freeze your a** off! :sneaky2:

let's just hope the forecast is wrong, it's still almost a week, so they might change it 3x until then anyway. :bleh:

I was just going to say the same!:biggrin2:

When you come from 80 centimetres of snow that's been lying there for nearly two months by now, all weather is better weather!:wink2:

So true! :aah:

I'd prefer sunshine :biggrin2:

But I won't be there, so I don't care. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: Nah, I hope the Weather God will show some sympathy! And Donuts! :thumb_yello:

Me and Tauruslady will be there Sunday too! We should get together and have a wander :naughty: Where are you gonna stay though? :roftl:

Definitely!~Well I do have a motel booked :naughty: or a hostel, same thing. But since I'm not 18 I cant go to the gig myself so my mums coming. But she'll be in Dublin in the evening, after her work and thats when we're checking in :naughty:

:blink:

Have you ever tried holding an umbrella? :mf_rosetinted:

(:biggrin2:)

yes, and i still prefer fluffy flakes. :biggrin2: umbrellas are so unhandy, especially in a queue, since there usually isn't enough space, so you'd get an umbrella in your eye, or the water from the umbrella from the person next to you is dripping on you, you don't have your hands free for other things, you get cold fingers, and some venues don't allow to take umbrellas inside, so after the show, you'll be left without an umbrella. and if it's raining really hard, or if it's windy, the small pocket umbrella wouldn't help much, and you'd need a big (expensive) one, which i'm certainly not willing to take with me to ireland and possibly leave it at the venue door! :aah:

so, um, i guess i'd just prefer if the weather kept dry. :bleh:

So true! :aah:

I'd prefer sunshine :biggrin2:

But I won't be there, so I don't care. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: Nah, I hope the Weather God will show some sympathy! And Donuts! :thumb_yello:

I've never had Donuts in the queue! Mmm, that would be so:groovy:

yes, and i still prefer fluffy flakes. :biggrin2: umbrellas are so unhandy, especially in a queue, since there usually isn't enough space, so you'd get an umbrella in your eye, or the water from the umbrella from the person next to you is dripping on you, you don't have your hands free for other things, you get cold fingers, and some venues don't allow to take umbrellas inside, so after the show, you'll be left without an umbrella. and if it's raining really hard, or if it's windy, the small pocket umbrella wouldn't help much, and you'd need a big (expensive) one, which i'm certainly not willing to take with me to ireland and possibly leave it at the venue door! :aah:

so, um, i guess i'd just prefer if the weather kept dry. :bleh:

Ah cheer up :wub2: I'm sure it'll be sunshine!:naughty:

And about the umbrellas, we all had to leave them to the guards in Amsterdam, but amazingly enough I got mine back after the show, it was just lying there on a table and I took it. It was well needed a moment later, believe you me!:biggrin2:

And about the umbrellas, we all had to leave them to the guards in Amsterdam, but amazingly enough I got mine back after the show, it was just lying there on a table and I took it. It was well needed a moment later, believe you me!:biggrin2:

Donuts and coffee in the queue, always nice:thumb_yello:

same here bout the donuts. :biggrin2: had hot chocolate though. :wub2:

yeah, i remember bout amsterdam. i didn't get mine back. took a similar one instead. :fisch: