• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.o2academysheffield.co.uk/

Here you go :thumb_yello:

Near Pond Street :biggrin2:

thanks for the link it'll come in handy:wink2:

i'm going to the show I just got a ticket & my mum is coming too (don't know if that'll be a good thing or not but I can't stop her as she's paying for the tickets) ah well such is life, I do put up with her on a day to day basis so it can't be any worse can it really lol

anyone fancy meeting up before the gig? I don't know where to suggest I don't know Sheffield well lol

not been for ages (must be a few years now)

I went to college in Sheffield. On Collegiate Crescent. It was great and had wild night life. I should stay over shouldn't I?

:biggrin2: I lived in Broomhall Road (not the red light end). I'm definitely staying over as I want to visit a few old haunts (if they're still there) :naughty:

Hi everybody! Here is something I read in an old daily Star (saturday, September 12), in the page Daily Star forum dedicated to "text maniacs": it's from Pat, Sheffield:"I'm startin a petition 4 everyone who buys a Mika cd to be shot between the eyes... twice!"

It made me :shocked::badmood::mad3: This person must be :loco: and I want to :protest: and feel like :puke:

I did not know there were such people! It's only pop music!

I went to college in Sheffield. On Collegiate Crescent. It was great and had wild night life. I should stay over shouldn't I?

if your do and you need a room share, count me in I am looking to share a room now cos I have never been and have no idea about the place...HEEEELP!!! ps. goona be on my ownio again :blink:

if your do and you need a room share, count me in I am looking to share a room now cos I have never been and have no idea about the place...HEEEELP!!! ps. goona be on my ownio again :blink:

I've got a family room - was this the gig you PM'd me about?

Anyway, I've got two spare beds, anyone's welcome.

In Sheffield Central Travelodge about 0.3 miles from the venue. I'm lovin the travelodges atm. :teehee:

I might stay there too then - but could be going to stay with a friend so not sure yet.