MIKA @ O2 Academy, Glasgow

dcdeb

oh thanks for the update about the queue thing. It will be like that in Glasgow ? cause it's not fair if we queue during the afternoon, and people who arrive later but with 02 perks come in the venue before us :blink:

For the time, I don't have any idea ! we thought about the beginning of the afternoon, not before ! we don't want to freeze...

But honestly, I'm quite worried with this new tour, I'm afraid people will start queuing sooner and sooner... at the Jam Session, there were only 200 people, and a few people has start queuing at 9am for this kind of venue...

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

about the priority thing i spoke to someone in the abc o2 venue instead of the o2 academy which i did a few months ago ..... im waiting on a girl getting back to me today or tomorrow to find out for def if theres gonna be a separate queue but even if they say no she said they could change their mind on the night :shocked:

about the priority thing i spoke to someone in the abc o2 venue instead of the o2 academy which i did a few months ago ..... im waiting on a girl getting back to me today or tomorrow to find out for def if theres gonna be a separate queue but even if they say no she said they could change their mind on the night :shocked:

Here's hoping there's no O2 customers going then!

I predict a riot, to quote the Kaiser Chiefs.

I'm with o2 as well and i have had priority queing before, is there an email adress that we can email the o2 arena with questions?

Think i may send one off as well, let me know if she calls you back

im waiting on a call back from a lassie from the abc , she emailed the academy this afternoon for me with non mika related questions for them + asking if there was going to be a prioity queue for mika . she did call me back as her shift was ending & told me she had left my phone number for the next shift just incase they replyed , should find out by the weekend :thumb_yello:

Hello :biggrin2:

Just popping in to say Hi and to say looking forward to seeing you all soon. I aren't going to get on here over the next week but I can't WAIT for this gig - it will be fabby. As Sheena says.......all the Glasgow gigs are.

See you on 22nd :biggrin2:

Hello :biggrin2:

Just popping in to say Hi and to say looking forward to seeing you all soon. I aren't going to get on here over the next week but I can't WAIT for this gig - it will be fabby. As Sheena says.......all the Glasgow gigs are.

See you on 22nd :biggrin2:

Ditto!

Me and Kath driving up from Leeds that morning but canny wait to come to my HOME gig again, last one was November 2007!!!!!!!!!:aah:

And me, I hope :shocked:

No were gonna make you run along behind the car!!!:teehee:

Lol.......... sorry silver of course you too!!!!!

Really? I thought Silver was going in the boot?:roftl: I'm sure that's what you told me Vicky :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

here an update on my phone call to the abc glasgow about the piority queue ..... the o2 academy said yes there will be priority queue so get your mobile phones loaded will an o2 sim & £10 worth of credit !

here an update on my phone call to the abc glasgow about the piority queue ..... the o2 academy said yes there will be priority queue so get your mobile phones loaded will an o2 sim & £10 worth of credit !

Do they check your phone or something?