MIKA @ O2 Academy, Newcastle

dcdeb

I don't want to be at a gig with a bunch of violent thugs! :shocked:

:naughty:

Well its not softy softy up here you know :roftl:

No joking aside it was more like a rock than a pop gig , just what you want ...

So Q earky with lots of hot drinks? will be freezing up here then:naughty:

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking sleeping bag.... :blink::roftl:

Fred, what's parking like around the venue? I have a Blue badge...

I'm thinking sleeping bag.... :blink::roftl:

Fred, what's parking like around the venue? I have a Blue badge...

There is a car park right behind the venue!!! it is fab! :thumb_yello:

only thing is Blue badges still mean you have to pay in Newcastle..you can park in the special parking spaces tho :biggrin2:

xx

Hahah yeah, down in Romford we all go to the opera and have cocktails afterwards before our chauffeurs drive us home.

Yeah, that's only bad thing about it being February, it's so coooold! Will I be teased by locals if I wear a coat? I think I'm gonna take my purple blanket with me too - even though it wasn't too cold at Bloomsbury Ballroom it certainly came in handy to sit on.

What time will people be getting there?

Hahah yeah, down in Romford we all go to the opera and have cocktails afterwards before our chauffeurs drive us home.

Yeah, that's only bad thing about it being February, it's so coooold! Will I be teased by locals if I wear a coat? I think I'm gonna take my purple blanket with me too - even though it wasn't too cold at Bloomsbury Ballroom it certainly came in handy to sit on.

What time will people be getting there?

:roftl:

Not of all us will have shorts and t shirts , not that hard :naughty:

Im getting there early , last time hmmmm 3 oclock ish the Q started to build , Im getting there early morning / mid day and will do a local coffee shop until the Q builds

Front row for newcastle :thumb_yello:

Will bring goodies to the Q and maybe some music?:band:

There is a car park right behind the venue!!! it is fab! :thumb_yello:

only thing is Blue badges still mean you have to pay in Newcastle..you can park in the special parking spaces tho :biggrin2:

xx

Seems to be the case in most car parks these days. Not a problem just wanted to be sure I wouldn't have to hike miles!

Im getting there early , last time hmmmm 3 oclock ish the Q started to build , Im getting there early morning / mid day and will do a local coffee shop until the Q builds

I think my train will get into Newcastle about 2ish, so I'll probably be there shortly after that.

And I've decided to bring a pack of chocolate digestives to every gig just because. :biggrin2:

Cor I'm seeing SO many parts of the country in February, it'll be a life changing experience!

I think my train will get into Newcastle about 2ish, so I'll probably be there shortly after that.

And I've decided to bring a pack of chocolate digestives to every gig just because. :biggrin2:

Cor I'm seeing SO many parts of the country in February, it'll be a life changing experience!

Ohh bickies :mf_lustslow:

The venue is hmmm 10 mins ? max walk from the venue , with it being a work day I can see a Q until 3-4 ish

think at 3 pm last time the queue only consisted of sivan, summer, you and me... :roftl: queuing with you guys was so diverting though that i have no idea what time everyone else arrived, lol! :roftl:

The venue is hmmm 10 mins ? max walk from the venue , with it being a work day I can see a Q until 3-4 ish

Biccies for all!

10 minutes! I think I can manage that!

I might get a slightly later train (and a little more kip) if people won't be there til about 3 or 4.

I think I got the Brixton one in December about that time and there was already a fairly large queue, though that was a Sunday and it was London as well.

think at 3 pm last time the queue only consisted of sivan, summer, you and me... :roftl: queuing with you guys was so diverting though that i have no idea what time everyone else arrived, lol! :roftl:

Yesss you see we make the Q fun :mf_lustslow:

Your coming yes?

Biccies for all!

10 minutes! I think I can manage that!

I might get a slightly later train (and a little more kip) if people won't be there til about 3 or 4.

I think I got the Brixton one in December about that time and there was already a fairly large queue, though that was a Sunday and it was London as well.

Yeh I would say late afternoon but dont quote me , last time it was dead then people came like a tidal wave.........

You should be ok :thumb_yello:

Yesss you see we make the Q fun :mf_lustslow:

Your coming yes?

no, it's too much, already doing belfast/dublin/london. :sad: and, well, see my signature. :aah: so anyway i can't decide now. when i'm back from the US and still have money left and there are still tickets available, cheap hotel, etc... then maybe. :bleh:

no, it's too much, already doing belfast/dublin/london. :sad: and, well, see my signature. :aah: so anyway i can't decide now. when i'm back from the US and still have money left and there are still tickets available, cheap hotel, etc... then maybe. :bleh:

Awww ok , you have a lot on huh?

Local gig , home town for me , makes it spot on:biggrin2:

yeh everyone was going so MENTAL last time the floor was bouncing!!

Great venue , serious ..compact , small and the geordies kick ass :roftl::thumb_yello:

it was and it is and I HAVE to get tickets tomorrow, my hairdresser wants to come too now so I need to find link for her to buy tickets tomorrow ...ANY LINKS PLZ FOR TICKETS??

Depends who is going Freddie, we have seen campers who start Q-ing at midnight the night before but that was at Brixton and Hammersmith. :blink:

Excuse me but Bumblebee_vix and I arrived soon after you :sneaky2:

it was and it is and I HAVE to get tickets tomorrow, my hairdresser wants to come too now so I need to find link for her to buy tickets tomorrow ...ANY LINKS PLZ FOR TICKETS??

Oooh!

If I haven't had my hair cut by then, could she give me a trim in the queue? LOL!!!

Ticketmaster and Seetickets both selling tickets, not got the links though.

Are they for real? That's ACTUALLY insane.

I was talking to a woman at Paolo Nutini on monday and she was talking about her overnight queuing for some gigs (think it was Oasis), have to admit I can see that happening in London this time...