MIKA @ O2 Academy, Birmingham

dcdeb

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stressing out now about this rubbish 02 priority queue business whats been going on at the other gigs?

There are O2 priority queues - each venue seems to interpret the rules slightly differently - you need at least a working O2 phone as they will check you are on the network.

But they have (so far) let the MFC queue in at the same time as the O2 queue.

There are O2 priority queues - each venue seems to interpret the rules slightly differently - you need at least a working O2 phone as they will check you are on the network.

But they have (so far) let the MFC queue in at the same time as the O2 queue.

That is slightly reassuring i guess....:boxed:

Even though i am a customer of 02 it is not by choice...well that 02 phone got stolen and they wanted to charge me to buy a new phone so i kept the contract open and never bothered getting another phone and opened an orange account instead.

Complicated - basically i pay for two contracts but own only one phone which is orange....i could always bring with me a recent 02 bill but i really cant be bothered with the hassle i hate 02 :naughty:

Got my outfir ready now after a bra problem :biggrin2:

Will be in Birmingham around mid day ish - get lunch then queue.

Been having very weird dreams recently though....Mika decided to do a kind of comedy/ magic performance instead of the concert :roftl:

• 3 months later...