MIKA @ Colston Hall, Bristol

dcdeb

Thanks for the offer, that's very kind of you, but I'm trying to work out a way of going to Newcastle and that's the night before, so Birmingham isn't really an option for me.

Please don't let me put you off going. I had a great time both times. When it comes down to it the venue doesn't matter when it's got Mika in it. I'd happily turn up at public toilets in a train station to see him!

That's ok, no worries.

I know what you mean about trying to work out which ones to go to, I'm just going to get my tickets and then grovel for time off work etc! :naughty: Though luckily the Manchester gig is in half term, I just have to sort out baby sitters for my kids now :naughty:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's ok, no worries.

I know what you mean about trying to work out which ones to go to, I'm just going to get my tickets and then grovel for time off work etc! :naughty: Though luckily the Manchester gig is in half term, I just have to sort out baby sitters for my kids now :naughty:

Half term:shocked:

I never even thought about that!

Extra grovelling to grandparents required. I'm off to check my dates...........

I'm sooo exited i only have to travel for like an hour to get to this gig..i may drive, but then again everytime i drive to bristol i seem to get stuck in a never ending one way system :sneaky2::naughty:

It's only 30 mins for me.

I know what you mean though, it's a pain driving round it, but the car park is right behind it so, like Hammersmith, not far to walk after.

Didn't it get a refit just last year?

Not sure what it's like inside now, since it was done!

YEEEAAHH!!! Brilliant!! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Yeah I'm looking forward to it! I'm glad to do a reasonably 'small' venue as well compared to all the big ones in the EU tour :boxed: I gotta say this venue looks mighty interesting from the outside :biggrin2:

:doh:I'm such an idiot. I've just realised that I've been there before (to see Hawkwind) and it was a great venue.

Souns good! I checked out a few vids on youtube and the stage looks very low, wow :biggrin2:

Hmmmm. It was fine once he was on stage, but you have to queue in a really rough, windswept street and when you get inside you have to go down a flight of dark steps to the stage. I'm a bit claustrophobic and hate crowds, so it wasn't a good venue for me.

(it didn't stop me going on 2 tours though!:naughty:)

It's not the same venue now, seems when O2 took over they moved across town, so not familiar with it, but I think, its beside the ETAP hotel me Bexxy and Tia stayed at last time.

I'll be there! Tis a 2 hour drive but it's the closest he's coming to me :S

btw Rak and Ewok this is hrbrox from Twitter :biggrin2:

AHA!!!:naughty:

Sadly missed out on the presale, BRISTOL selling out!!!:shocked:

Thought London would, but not this one!

Ask my friend to get me one Friday now, he couldn't today, he's absolutely swamped at work (wish I was!), so he said it would be tomorrow night at the earliest.

I'm not bothered about the points, just need the ticket.:aah:

I'll be there! Tis a 2 hour drive but it's the closest he's coming to me :S

btw Rak and Ewok this is hrbrox from Twitter :biggrin2:

I thought it was you the other day when you I saw you posting about Bournemouth, hopefully get to meet you there, sadly :naughty: I'm bringing my mother and my auntie :blink: My mum is 68 and my auntie is 60 :naughty: My mum can't wait to see Mika! :roftl: She told me that she wants to meet him after the gig aswell :naughty: Oh dear I hope she doesn't embarrass me :shocked::naughty:

I thought it was you the other day when you I saw you posting about Bournemouth, hopefully get to meet you there, sadly :naughty: I'm bringing my mother and my auntie :blink: My mum is 68 and my auntie is 60 :naughty: My mum can't wait to see Mika! :roftl: She told me that she wants to meet him after the gig aswell :naughty: Oh dear I hope she doesn't embarrass me :shocked::naughty:

Are you gonna get them front row?:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Can't wait to see them meet him:naughty:

AHA!!!:naughty:

Sadly missed out on the presale, BRISTOL selling out!!!:shocked:

Thought London would, but not this one!

Ask my friend to get me one Friday now, he couldn't today, he's absolutely swamped at work (wish I was!), so he said it would be tomorrow night at the earliest.

I'm not bothered about the points, just need the ticket.:aah:

:biggrin2: Will be great to meet both of you!

Can't meet Mika though, got a 2 hour drive home and school the next day :sad:

Maybe in a few years when I can get to a gig on my own

Are you gonna get them front row?:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Can't wait to see them meet him:naughty:

Of course we're getting front row!! :roftl: I've already told them we have to go early to queue up, they looked at me a bit oddly when I said that.:sneaky2: Little do they know!! :naughty:

:biggrin2: Will be great to meet both of you!

Can't meet Mika though, got a 2 hour drive home and school the next day :sad:

Maybe in a few years when I can get to a gig on my own

It will be great to meet you too :thumb_yello:

Silver, got your pm, have replied. Thank you.

Got my ticket this morning, after my friend having a battle royal with his laptop, ended up using the one I use.

But it's booked and I feel at peace.

Ahhhhh!

Silver, got your pm, have replied. Thank you.

Got my ticket this morning, after my friend having a battle royal with his laptop, ended up using the one I use.

But it's booked and I feel at peace.

Ahhhhh!

:groupwave:

Happy it worked out!

Im coming with my 2 boys so will be in the seats :shocked:never tried that before, will be nice not having to Q, but will miss out on the Qing antics, still will be ace to take the kids, they are going to love it! And see you at the stage door:biggrin2::wink2:

nearly 2 hour drive for us, may book the kids off school for the next day

Im coming with my 2 boys so will be in the seats :shocked:never tried that before, will be nice not having to Q, but will miss out on the Qing antics, still will be ace to take the kids, they are going to love it! And see you at the stage door:biggrin2::wink2:

nearly 2 hour drive for us, may book the kids off school for the next day

Will be 2 hour drive for us too but i only get the next day off if we get home after 2am :sneaky2: