MIKA @ Colston Hall, Bristol

dcdeb

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me neither!

I have got a map and and list of directions for Alice to read out to me (how are you supposed to read a map while driving? I've never worked that one out) I certainly couldn't do your job, Rose!

If all else fails I'll do what we I did in Birmingham and abandon the car in the nearest carpark and get a taxi to the venue!

I have a Sat Nav, not that that's always reliable!:naughty:

Like Ruth said, the weather up til Saturday is supposed to be good, so that'll make the day pleasant, but where the Colston Hall is situated, the sun doesn't really hit the frontage much, but it should be nice a nd dry, thank goodness:thumb_yello:

im getting there between 2-3, should be awesome, even though i still cant talk very well :teehee:

im glad it isnt far to walk from the bus station as well because i cant be bothered to drive, and i dont really know bristol - far to many hills for my liking lol :naughty:

Inside queueing is so relaxing.

Plenty of tea on tap, toilets in abundance , saw Erik Hassle, wo said hi, and Johns just been out for a quick chat.

Don't know what they'll do about BGs & LGs tonight, none of us are up for it, we want to watch the show! LOL

Edited by RAK1