MIKA @ Colston Hall, Bristol

dcdeb

It seems so...:emot-sad:It is work related. I really don't know what to do....

Thank you for letting me know that the gig is sold out.. At least I know that my ticket is unlikely to go to waste.

Aww Suzie :huglove: Last night of the UK tour too. Hope you find you are able to make it.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww Suzie :huglove: Last night of the UK tour too. Hope you find you are able to make it.

Thank you, that's very kind of you :blush-anim-cl:

At the moment it actually looks like I am going to make it to the gig. I booked my holiday last autumn so I should really stop thinking about how I can be in 2 places at once...

Edited by suzie

Thank you, that's very kind of you :blush-anim-cl:

At the moment it actually looks like I am going to make it to the gig. I booked my holiday last autumn so I should really stop thinking about how I can be in 2 places at once...

Good :thumb_yello:

Has anyone/everyone else received their tickets? I've had my Dublin ones for ages, but no Bristol ones yet. I'm trying not to panic!

Haven't had mine yet - they only seem to have got as far as sending out the Hammersmith tickets :naughty:

Thank you Freddie:wub2: and Silver:wub2:, love you both!

I can sleep well tonight then (I only remebered last night that I hadn't got them and went into panic mode at about 5.30am and couldn't get back to sleep!)

Relief!:biggrin2:

Yeh 2 weels before ... ish I would panic

Nice to see you around ! :biggrin2:

Has anyone/everyone else received their tickets? I've had my Dublin ones for ages, but no Bristol ones yet. I'm trying not to panic!

Don't know about Sandbag, but See Tickets are coming between the 11th and the 25th:thumb_yello:

Don't know about Sandbag, but See Tickets are coming between the 11th and the 25th:thumb_yello:

Hi Rose:thumb_yello:. I bought through Sandbag (I think!) -I really should be more organised and keep emails.

I am sooooo looking forward to a Bristol gig at last. It must be weird for you, after following him to so many far flung corners to have a gig on your doorstep at last.

Hi Rose:thumb_yello:. I bought through Sandbag (I think!) -I really should be more organised and keep emails.

I am sooooo looking forward to a Bristol gig at last. It must be weird for you, after following him to so many far flung corners to have a gig on your doorstep at last.

Hello, long time no speakeee:wink2:

It's a great feeling having him perform down the road, can't tell you how excited I am about this gig!:boing:

Are you still going to Dublin?

• 2 weeks later...
Which side of Salisbury are you on?

ooh soz, haven't checked MFC for ages

I'm New Forest side, smack bang in the middle between Bournemouth(where I saw Mika last!), Salisbury and Southampton, literally 20-30 mins away from all 3

That also means I'm over 2 hours away from Bristol though :boxed:

Ive got my tickets:mf_lustslow:, im not that near either. Also bringing my kids, the venue said its up to parents discretion so I hope they dont turn us away at the door, got seats and ear plugs should be fine i hope!!

:biggrin2:

Hey everyone,

I havent been on here in quite a while but since it's only 4 days now ( :aah: ) I thought I'd better have a look around.

What sort of time are you people going to be there?

And I know I'm only 14 but it would be nice to maybe meet somebody from here :blush-anim-cl: Im being forced to go with my mother because none of my friends really wanted to come :naughty: Plus we live in Wales so i'll be taking the train down after school :blink:

Still, can't wait, and thanks :biggrin2:

Im getting there for about 6.30 to 7 with my kids, seats, very civilised for a change, will be chucking sweets down on the likes of Rak1 and vick in the front row. After we will head to the stage door, so see you there :))))

Good to see the Glasgow/Newcastle posse are gonna be there:thumb_yello:

We are gonna ROCK Bristol!!!:woot_jump:

oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:naughty:

Canny friggin wait!!!

RL is just so not happening until this is over!!!

Im getting there for about 6.30 to 7 with my kids, seats, very civilised for a change, will be chucking sweets down on the likes of Rak1 and vick in the front row. After we will head to the stage door, so see you there :))))

oooh thanks, can i have some cola bottles and flying saucers please!!!:teehee:

Can't wait to see you again xxx