MIKA @ Colston Hall, Bristol

dcdeb

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I got the notification from Coslton Hall saying he was coming I was so excited, I very nearly cried xD

I'm coming with 3 other of my friends, but I am totally confused about where we're sat. On the receipt it says

Section: STGA

Row- (Has nothing in it)

Seat: 740, 741, 768, 769. I've looked on their plan for the event but it only has standing and then unreserved seating. Would anyone know where we are?

So I'm a wee bit bummed I'm going to be split up from to of my chums, but eh, what can you do about it?

When I got the notification from Coslton Hall saying he was coming I was so excited, I very nearly cried xD

I'm coming with 3 other of my friends, but I am totally confused about where we're sat. On the receipt it says

Section: STGA

Row- (Has nothing in it)

Seat: 740, 741, 768, 769. I've looked on their plan for the event but it only has standing and then unreserved seating. Would anyone know where we are?

So I'm a wee bit bummed I'm going to be split up from to of my chums, but eh, what can you do about it?

It looks like 2 of you will be sat together, and the other 2 will be sat somewhere else!

I don't think they have rows like other places in alphabetical order, just seat numbers going from 1-1000, or however many seats there are.

I'd have to see the seating plan to figure out where you'd be.

I saw that last night!! :naughty: I live in Weston and that is my local paper, I couldn't stop grinning when I saw Mika in it yesterday :naughty::biggrin2:

that is brilliant Suzi, its the only one im going to, Im sitting though as bringing my kids, what about you?

I thought you had a very young baby ...:blink:

I'll be standing but we should be able to meet before or after I guess...:wink2:

Is it the only gig you're going to?

well i have an 8 yr old 6 yr old and 13 month old, Im not bringing the 13month old...I havent been out for ages cause ive been looking after her, but she is old enough to fend for herself now:roftl:! The older boys both want to see Mika (I brainwashed them :naughty:) and Bristol have no age restriction so im going to treat them :biggrin2:

Im only going to this one, wouldnt be 'allowed' to go to others, too much time and money apparently :boxed:although am still toying with London, but no ticket or plans yet.

what about you

do you have far to go for this one?

I see....

Would love to meet the boys... I'll make sure we keep in touch before the gig in order not to miss each other:biggrin2:

Im only going to this one, wouldnt be 'allowed' to go to others, too much time and money apparently :boxed:although am still toying with London, but no ticket or plans yet.

what about you

do you have far to go for this one?

I am going to the London one as that is the most convenient airport for me (from Budapest) but I really only wanted to go to Bristol as I have never been there - also might do some sightseeing in Bath.

Plus, I will also go to Dublin as I've never been to Ireland:blush-anim-cl:

I've got Sarah watching my DVDs so she knows what to expect :biggrin2:

Can anyone recommend a good place to park?

There's a multistorey car park right behind Colston Hall, it's where everyone parks to go there:thumb_yello:

will be there if i can find a new tix (standing)... Just got offered a standing tix. But the f***head just sended me a "I regret. You cant get the ticket" :sneaky2: Hope i can find just 1 standing :thumb_yello:

Oh that would be wonderful!!!!! :boing: I hope you find a tick!!