MIKA @ Colston Hall, Bristol

dcdeb

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's hugely cheeky but... it looks like I have a ticket but I'll need somewhere to stay, if anyone can offere me a bed (or piece of floor) anywhere nearby I'm happy to provide transport to the gig and back.

Im pretty much looking for the same. Just anything... Also looking for transport from london to there and back... KNow theres a train. I just hate trains...

We have a 5 bedroomed house in Fishponds Bristol, litterally 10 minutes away rom the venue by car, or 30 minutes on a direct bus. Anyone who needs a floor or bed is more then welcome to use it (3 beds, first come first served, unlimited floor space!)

PM me to confirm your needs!

We have a 5 bedroomed house in Fishponds Bristol, litterally 10 minutes away rom the venue by car, or 30 minutes on a direct bus. Anyone who needs a floor or bed is more then welcome to use it (3 beds, first come first served, unlimited floor space!)

(you've got 2 pms)

Sorry to pick up on this , Im sure your the nicest people in the world , but being a newbie and all can you post details of what place you have?

Sorry to pick up on this , Im sure your the nicest people in the world , but being a newbie and all can you post details of what place you have?

Seems a bit odd, that's the only post they've put on!

I know where Fishponds is, is it just down the road, so that's not too bad.

Would be nice for Aasimuk to come back on and join in.

:biggrin2:

Well ... its so easy to send PM's with someone we dont know , then again Im sure its ok .. one just needs to make sure :biggrin2:

Enough of the daddy .. Im a fit young minx:sneaky2:

:naughty::roftl::naughty: you certainly arent old enough to be my daddy :roftl:

• 1 month later...

Sorry for not visiting in a while, believe it or not, I'm not the Mika fan, its my sister who is the obsessed one! Shes coming over from Essex (shes 15) for the concert, along with my mum!

We are just next to the Fishponds Road, on the 48/49 bus route, which runs until just after 11 for those without private transport!

I'm a newbie, but do use Facebook, so check me out on there if you want to know my creds!

http://www.facebook.com/philliptattum friend request me too if you so desire!

Oh yeah, me, I'm 29, engaged, and work in broadcasting!

Sorry for not visiting in a while, believe it or not, I'm not the Mika fan, its my sister who is the obsessed one! Shes coming over from Essex (shes 15) for the concert, along with my mum!

We are just next to the Fishponds Road, on the 48/49 bus route, which runs until just after 11 for those without private transport!

I'm a newbie, but do use Facebook, so check me out on there if you want to know my creds!

www.facebook.com/philliptattum friend request me too if you so desire!

Oh yeah, me, I'm 29, engaged, and work in broadcasting!

Come and say hello, they'll be quite a few of us locals there.

Me (Chippenham), Ewokwicket (Weston), Steph (Salisbury), Tia, Little Tia and MikaMad (from just over the bridge)

• 5 weeks later...
It is sold out, can you not come now?

It seems so...:emot-sad:It is work related. I really don't know what to do....

Thank you for letting me know that the gig is sold out.. At least I know that my ticket is unlikely to go to waste.