TV: Mika on Australian Idol

dcdeb

another video; a evening recording. (later rehersal)

its from a hour ago :wink2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSDFhheI2ck

*edit* Mikas changed into long shorts :lmao: british boy got to face the heat.. ( i'm not used to seeing him in anything that shows his legs)

Edited by racinghorse83

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres no MFCers at the rehersals (its not accesiable to the general public, and is long over by now) and none going to the Australian Idol grand final. We would have been there if it was possible but Grand Final tickets are IMPOSSIBLE to get.. guess we'll be hanging out for tuesday :dunno:

it wasn't? :blink: of course for the final show, but i can't imagine that they blocked the whole area around the opera house for the whole afternoon during rehersals, and i also can't imagine that all those ppl sitting on the steps were working there... :blink:

16axxg4.jpg

it wasn't? :blink: of course for the final show, but i can't imagine that they blocked the whole area around the opera house for the whole afternoon during rehersals, and i also can't imagine that all those ppl sitting on the steps were working there... :blink:

16axxg4.jpg

oh, you're right :naughty:

just relaying what i'd heard.

*edit* Mikas changed into long shorts :lmao: british boy got to face the heat.. ( i'm not used to seeing him in anything that shows his legs)

Awww, love the shorts. We'll turn him into an Aussie in no time. And... you HAVE seen the WAG video haven't you?:das:

Darn, you beat me to it, I was gonna say there's his mum!:aah:

I iz very fast ever since i took a fast FBeye course with BS, as she needed help now she's a mod...:mf_rosetinted:

16axxg4.jpg

Of course they're all MFCrs, in disguise, asking one another "whos the frecking skinny weirdo on stage?" pretending to be tourists..:biggrin2:

Look, look, there's Chikadee and Kelzy-oh sitting on the stairs with their savannah hats...:mf_rosetinted:

I iz very fast ever since i took a fast FBeye course with BS, as she needed help now she's a mod...:mf_rosetinted:

Of course they're all MFCrs, in disguise, asking one another "whos the frecking skinny weirdo on stage?" pretending to be tourists..:biggrin2:

Look, look, there's Chikadee and Kelzy-oh sitting on the stairs with their savannah hats...:mf_rosetinted:

Umm, can't speak for Kelz of course, but I so iz not there atm. Won't get there till tomorrow. Trying to sort out what we want to have for dinner tonight, so that it's well and truly over by the time Idol comes on and I can just sit and relax and enjoy MIKA ON TV IN OZ LIVE!!!!

Umm, can't speak for Kelz of course, but I so iz not there atm. Won't get there till tomorrow. Trying to sort out what we want to have for dinner tonight, so that it's well and truly over by the time Idol comes on and I can just sit and relax and enjoy MIKA ON TV IN OZ LIVE!!!!

You won't be going?????:shocked:

Theres no MFCers at the rehersals (its not accesiable to the general public, and is long over by now) and none going to the Australian Idol grand final. We would have been there if it was possible but Grand Final tickets are IMPOSSIBLE to get.. guess we'll be hanging out for tuesday :dunno:

Just so you know, we have asked about tickets to shows like this, and

they've told us that they don't often get spots for TV shows. If they get any spots on the

guest list, it's usually something like 2 spaces. :(

OTOH, we are working on/hoping for an MFC Aussie meet & greet. :thumb_yello:

Will keep you posted...

Edited by dcdeb

Just so you know, we have asked about tickets to shows like this, and

they've told us that they don't often get spots for TV shows. If they get any spots on the

guest list, it's usually something like 2 spaces. :(

Will keep you posted...

Thanks so much Deb. And I personally am not complaining about not having tickets to Aus Idol. I was just commenting that I didn't have any. And although things worked out in the end with hubby taking time off work for three days to mind the kids (and therefore I could have gone to Idol if I'd had tickets) it was looking very dodgy right up until Wednesday. It would have killed me to have tickets and not be able to go.

Edited by dcdeb

Will keep you posted...

:shocked:

thankyou. thankyou. thankyou. thankyou. thankyou. thankyou.

seriously, i can't thank you enough. If a meet and greet happens.. well.. :swoon:

thankyou so much for everything, Deb. I wish I could repay you somehow..

First video of Australian Idol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v4iWS86E_A

I wonder who those dancers are? I love it! That looks like so much fun! I think that WAG dance should be the new hot international dance craze. :roftl:

Oh yes, and that look he gives at the end is just :swoon:

I love Mika in shorts! Like, real shorts, not boxer shorts. It doesn't happen often enough.

He always looks extra good every time he goes to Australia! You Aussies need to keep him for a few months, looks good on him. :wub2:

Oh, but get him into some flip-flops (once his foot is totally healed, of course). I love me a guy in flip-flops. :naughty:

I wonder who those dancers are? I love it! That looks like so much fun! I think that WAG dance should be the new hot international dance craze. :roftl:

Oh yes, and that look he gives at the end is just :swoon:

I love Mika in shorts! Like, real shorts, not boxer shorts. It doesn't happen often enough.

He always looks extra good every time he goes to Australia! You Aussies need to keep him for a few months, looks good on him. :wub2:

Oh, but get him into some flip-flops (once his foot is totally healed, of course). I love me a guy in flip-flops. :naughty:

*note to standardtoaster* get yourself a pair of flip flops my friend. you'll be happy you did :mf_rosetinted:

I wish his shorts were at mid-thigh :das:

Edited by Fmbm

its from a hour ago :wink2:

Oh thank you thank you thank you! He's wearing the x shirt and short pants:fangurl: and the look on his face when the song was over:wub2: