The "what am I doing with my life?" thread

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yesterday i went to Austral University :wub2: it was SOOOOOOOO amazing!

we went to a anatomy class and "worked" with dead bodys :biggrin2: fantasticccc!!!!!!!

medicine rocks :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl: our dead bodies are mummified :roftl:

they have threads instead of nerves and arteries :boxed: how am i supposed to know the difference?

:mf_rosetinted:yeah! med school rocks!

So...I think my boyfriend Kenton is planning to propose on Thanksgiving. I could be completely wrong, but he's said things lately that are leading me to believe he's going to.

Awwwwww. I hope he does something super romantic. I'm a sucker for proposal stories. :blush-anim-cl: I'm the same as you, not being able to turn the tables and be the one to propose. I think it's because a lot of girls grow up dreaming about the day and being romantically swept off their feet.

... where can I get me one of them boys? :naughty:

we went to a anatomy class and "worked" with dead bodys :biggrin2: fantasticccc!!!!!!!

:shocked:

I think I'd have a panic attack and would use a whole bottle of soap after haha. Heck I'd probably eat the soap too. :aah: As you can see that job is not for me. :teehee: You're brave.

:roftl::roftl: our dead bodies are mummified :roftl:

they have threads instead of nerves and arteries :boxed: how am i supposed to know the difference?

:mf_rosetinted:yeah! med school rocks!

Real bodies? What a job that must be. Mummifying bodies and threading them. :blink: I agree, how are you going to know the difference haha. Maybe once you move up, or however it works, you'll get to ones with actual nerves and arteries.

OMG I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!

Please keep us posted! :biggrin2:

Aw, thank you! I am excited too and even if it doesn't happen on Thanksgiving, I can rest at ease in the fact that it IS going to happen...just not sure what day. :)

Awwwwww. I hope he does something super romantic. I'm a sucker for proposal stories. :blush-anim-cl: I'm the same as you, not being able to turn the tables and be the one to propose. I think it's because a lot of girls grow up dreaming about the day and being romantically swept off their feet.

... where can I get me one of them boys? :naughty:

I am thinking he's wanting to do something that involves my family, especially since they (along with him) are the most important thing to me. I am so curious what he has planned!!!

I hope you can find yourself a nice young man, too!

we went to a anatomy class and "worked" with dead bodys :biggrin2:fantasticccc!!!!!!!

:roftl: This really made me laugh! Never heard anyone describing that as fantastic! :naughty: But I'm glad you like it!:thumb_yello:

For me, anatomy classes were ok (just ok), those corpses were in formalin for God knows how long so, it's gonna sound awful, but your really have no sense it was human being once :boxed: but autopsies on pathology classes! :boxed::boxed::boxed: God! Can't tell you how much I hated that! It was horrible! Whole year, every week and I never get used to that. Especially sucks when it's kids! I would come home and just cried for the rest of the day :boxed: I'm so glad that's over for me.

• 1 year later...

I'm studying at university (Faculty of Special Education). One year ago I've made a decision to be a special education teacher and a scientist of learning disabilities. It's pretty exciting, but to be honest, I've always wanted to be a doctor. So, it seems I scr.wed up. Now, I'm leaving my country, I'm moving to London, and I'm trying to figure out what I should do with my life.

All I know is that I'm not happy.