• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tks Caro!!

last link doesn't work for me

found an old interview from 2007 I had never seen @ Musicmax Montreal

I had watched this interview 2 years ago but then it got deleted from youtube. thanks for finding it:flowers2:

Great find!:thumb_yello:

Thank you :flowers2:

Can someone translate the interesting parts please :puppy_eyes:

At first they talk about the comparisons to Freddie and how Mika writes in London but records in LA. Then the journalist asks if Mika has bought a copy of LICM and he answers Yes:roftl:

Then Mika says that when he was is a restaurant in Montreal people told him that he looks so much like this singer Mika. And when his sister told them that it is really him they thought she was joking and told her that Mika lived in London and therefore doesnt speak French.:roftl:

:blush-anim-cl: Hello! Its Veronica fro0m Quebec city .

I want to tell everybody that me and my mom had a dreams night at the concert. I dont know if someone notice me before, during and after the show i was in a wheel chair in the back of the parterre at the begin of the show.

During the show i try to stay up my leg too see Mika but it was hard for me so my mom decided to ask a security guard if she can bring me in front of the stage. And the persone says yes so for the last part of the show i was in the front row just at the left side of the stage. I wa so happy to be able to see Mika so colse. Its was like in dream... I should tell everyone that i have a hillness that its call a Neuromiopathy. Its a rare neurologic hillness that affect my nerves systheme and all my body.

Back to the show... So i take a big breath and decide that its may be the only chance in my to be close to Mika. So i climb the stage with my arms and slide myshelph the near i could go to see Mika. I was shaking because i beging to feel very tired after one hours of dancing. During the concert i try to take some picture but they are not so good because i was shaking. so I search the net to find beautiful picture of Mika and the concert . I want to thanks all the peoples that put picture of this night on the net. I save them and i will make myshelf a Mika diary and each time i will feel very sick i will look it while i will listen Mika on my IPOD.

I hope to have new from everybody...

With all my love and respect Veronica.

:blush-anim-cl: Hello! Its Veronica fro0m Quebec city .

I want to tell everybody that me and my mom had a dreams night at the concert. I dont know if someone notice me before, during and after the show i was in a wheel chair in the back of the parterre at the begin of the show.

During the show i try to stay up my leg too see Mika but it was hard for me so my mom decided to ask a security guard if she can bring me in front of the stage. And the persone says yes so for the last part of the show i was in the front row just at the left side of the stage. I wa so happy to be able to see Mika so colse. Its was like in dream... I should tell everyone that i have a hillness that its call a Neuromiopathy. Its a rare neurologic hillness that affect my nerves systheme and all my body.

Back to the show... So i take a big breath and decide that its may be the only chance in my to be close to Mika. So i climb the stage with my arms and slide myshelph the near i could go to see Mika. I was shaking because i beging to feel very tired after one hours of dancing. During the concert i try to take some picture but they are not so good because i was shaking. so I search the net to find beautiful picture of Mika and the concert . I want to thanks all the peoples that put picture of this night on the net. I save them and i will make myshelf a Mika diary and each time i will feel very sick i will look it while i will listen Mika on my IPOD.

I hope to have new from everybody...

With all my love and respect Veronica.

:huglove: i'm so glad that you got to see Mika up close and that security was nice to you! Mika has that effect on people... when things are not going so well, just listening to his music is soothing and helps get through the hard times.

and by the way, nice to meet you! :wub2:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Found those 4 vids http://www.youtube.com/user/Bibistylee :original: Really nice view from the balcony (I guess :blink: ) As you can see the whole stage and the first couple of rows!

Oh wow I can see us so clearly, it's bizarre. :naughty:

Aurélien is so tall and standing in the centre and Sara and I are on either side of him.

Thanks for posting Miro.

Oh wow I can see us so clearly, it's bizarre. :naughty:

Aurélien is so tall and standing in the centre and Sara and I are on either side of him.

Thanks for posting Miro.

:roftl: This is hilarious, It's so funny to watch everyone. I can't even watch Mika on these vids, I'm totally focused on the audience. We sometimes look so silly :teehee:. And this is really silly and bizarre but I found that my hair looks a lot longer in the vid than I thought it did, but then again i never see myself from behind so I guess that's normal :lmfao:

And this is really silly and bizarre but I found that my hair looks a lot longer in the vid than I thought it did, but then again i never see myself from behind so I guess that's normal :lmfao:

That's funny you say that because I noticed the same thing (about myself). But my hair was ridiculously long at the time and I got several inches chopped off for the next leg of the tour. :naughty:

• 4 months later...
bump .... sigh! big BIG sigh!

i want a mika gig soon! please! :swoon:

:mf_rosetinted:

ME TOOOOOOOO!!!:aah::aah::aah:

Same here :thumb_yello: With U2 reporting their concert next year, a Mika gig would make my summer/fall!!!

• silver changed the title to 2009 - Montréal, QC at Place des Arts 13th Oct GIG REPORTS/VIDEOS/PHOTOS Thread