Twitter Mikas Girlfriend

siga

@mikasounds Hey Mika! I ran into your girlfriend at MOMA today. I hope to make it to your show on the 16th.

6:21 PM Oct 10th from web in reply to mikasounds

@mikasounds is in the studio!! Whoot!!

about 2 hours ago from TwitterBerry

@1KayaT yo!

about 1 hour ago from Tweetie in reply to 1KayaT

Okay, so really, Mika replied to this person's SECOND message. Lol.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yet strangely this person is NOT following Mika. Bizarre much?

Check my Vicky Pollard:

Yeah, but, no, but, It's Greg in disguise coz Mika stopped following him, then to get his revenge he got this duck pic avatar and starts telling peeps that Mika has a gf but yeah, but, no, but....:mf_rosetinted:k

Check my Vicy Pollard:

Yeah, but, no, but, It's Greg in disguise coz Mika stopped following him, then to get his revenge he got this duck pic avatar and starts telling peeps that Mika has a gf but yeah, but, no, but....:mf_rosetinted:k

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Check my Vicky Pollard:

I think i just got more confuced... :blink:

I think i just got more confuced... :blink:

This Vicky Pollard...

vicky_pollard.jpg

Yeah, but, no, but, who's seen me with MOMMA and iz twitteeeen about it now? Yeah, i'm Mika's girlz, but yeah, but noes, i ain't gonna tell no one...

Interesting thread :teehee:. Keep brainstorming. Maybe some day we'll come to a conclusion :roftl:

Because I was wondering just the same:

- why he didn't just ignore her (not answering her tweet), we wouldn't go to her twitter and read about his girlfriend.

- and why does she know it's Mika's girlfriend.

And my contribution:

Maybe girlfriend is said just as "feminine friend" not as in relationship.

As far as I know from my English classes (correct me if I'm wrong) girlfriend/boyfriend is also a way to speak about a friend gender. Am I making sense?

This Vicky Pollard...

vicky_pollard.jpg

Yeah, but, no, but, who's seen me with MOMMA and iz twitteeeen about it now? Yeah, i'm Mika's girlz, but yeah, but noes, i ain't gonna tell no one...

ehhmmmm.... ok :blink:

Omg, we've got investigations going on in multiple threads :aah:

im chatting on 2 forums atm. and not easy to follow... especially not the mikagasmics :roftl:

Interesting thread :teehee:. Keep brainstorming. Maybe some day we'll come to a conclusion :roftl:

- why he didn't just ignore her (not answering her tweet), we wouldn't go to her twitter and read about his girlfriend.

And my contribution:

As far as I know from my English classes (correct me if I'm wrong) girlfriend/boyfriend is also a way to speak about a friend gender. Am I making sense?

Yes you are:thumb_yello:

And my contribution:

Yeah, I don't think it's that :roftl:

ehhmmmm.... ok :blink:

im chatting on 2 forums atm. and not easy to follow... especially not the mikagasmics :roftl:

:lmfao:

yet strangely this person is NOT following Mika. Bizarre much?

strange...

Check my Vicky Pollard:

:roftl::roftl:

ya but no but ya but no but it was all grag's fault anyway! :aah:

This Vicky Pollard...

vicky_pollard.jpg

:naughty:

Check my Vicky Pollard:

Oh, ok, now everything makes sense :naughty:

@mikasounds Hey Mika! I ran into your girlfriend at MOMA today. I hope to make it to your show on the 16th.

6:21 PM Oct 10th from web in reply to mikasounds

@mikasounds is in the studio!! Whoot!!

about 2 hours ago from TwitterBerry

@1KayaT yo!

about 1 hour ago from Tweetie in reply to 1KayaT

Okay, so really, Mika replied to this person's SECOND message. Lol.

Yes, I agree, it was the second message he responded to, but I'm still wondering why he would bother to respond to someone who might have just made something up (about meeting his girlfriend - if, indeed, this is a fabrication!) ie in the earlier tweet he was sent by this person.

I suppose the obvious answer is that it could just be that he gets so many messages he can't remember who may have sent him stupid/erroneous/misleading etc etc etc tweets previously, and so he could easily end up responding to a subsequent tweet from a person he might otherwise avoid replying to (because to respond in any way would be an affirmation from him of this person's comments...)

I'm analysing this WAY too much, LOL!! It's just 'cos I'm jealous that this twitterer got a response! :wink2:

Yes, I agree, it was the second message he responded to, but I'm still wondering why he would bother to respond to someone who might have just made something up (about meeting his girlfriend - if, indeed, this is a fabrication!) ie in the earlier tweet he was sent by this person.

I suppose the obvious answer is that it could just be that he gets so many messages he can't remember who may have sent him stupid/erroneous/misleading etc etc etc tweets previously, and so he could easily end up responding to a subsequent tweet from a person he might otherwise avoid replying to (because to respond in any way would be an affirmation from him of this person's comments...)

I'm analysing this WAY too much, LOL!! It's just 'cos I'm jealous that this twitterer got a response! :wink2:

He probably didn't even see that tweet LOL.

Imo, the second message wasn't one that it seems he would reply to. He usually replies to odd/interesting messages.