Boston, MA at the Orpheum Theater -15/10/09 Chatter Thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've thought about going into Journalism LOL :naughty:

I know I do, I don't mean to. And I especially don't want people to feel thick or make myself look like a "know-it-all", but for as long as I remember spelling mistakes and grammatical errors just make me cringe. I've been nicknamed dictionary lol, and if I don't know how to spell something I always google. I even correct my managers at work :naughty:

And if you thought THAT was bad, I was at college once and my eyes just happened to land on the computer next to me. Spelling mistake. So I told the boy by the computer even though he was a complete stranger :roftl:

I google too if I don't know how to spell it! Sometimes, google doesn't help. :roftl: You really should be an editor. You've got the eye for it! That's if you enjoy it though. :naughty: I remember when I was younger I was like you, except with movies. I could tell when they stitched scenes together. Someone's necklace would be missing, hair would be done differently, shirt color would change, just something different that no one else would catch. I don't see that as much though anymore except for a car commercial where the driver turns female to male. :aah:

Where is everyone?

Can't believe no ones posting!!!

The past two times its been like this, believe me! I'd see everyone talking in other gig threads about meeting up and everything and Boston's thread would be dead. :naughty:

I google too if I don't know how to spell it! Sometimes, google doesn't help. :roftl: You really should be an editor. You've got the eye for it! That's if you enjoy it though. :naughty: I remember when I was younger I was like you, except with movies. I could tell when they stitched scenes together. Someone's necklace would be missing, hair would be done differently, shirt color would change, just something different that no one else would catch. I don't see that as much though anymore except for a car commercial where the driver turns female to male. :aah:

The past two times its been like this, believe me! I'd see everyone talking in other gig threads about meeting up and everything and Boston's thread would be dead. :naughty:

Such a shame, especially as quite a few are going from here.

Such a shame, especially as quite a few are going from here.

Oh well, I hope there's more gig reports than what's been going on in this chatter thread. :teehee: I hope Mika misses my presence tonight. :shun::naughty:

I also wonder if he's still doing some surprise in NYC. :dunno: If he announces it soon enough I might be able to make it.

give me time to get home from school! haha :naughty: so anxious for chatter...

so I continuously freaked out today and had mini convulsions when I thought of tonight. Happens everytime I go to a big concert. This is really bad though. I've been waiting 2 years for this.

oh, question: how do I dress so I do not freeze to death outside and not overheat inside? usually at smaller gigs here (we have like one main small venue in the city) my friend and I tip the merch guy and he stashes our coats behind the table.

What tiime are people arriving?

umm... my friend and i are gonna get there around 6 maybe? cuz it's about an hour and 15 minutes from where we live and we have to pick up our tickets... somewhere (cuz she won them in a contest online!)

I have no idea about any sort of queueing process(stupid word :roftl:) and I hope we don't have to wait outside very long.

Well there seats, so put your coat in your seat? Since we're definitely not sitting down tonight, we'll be too busy dancing and jumping around

THAT is a good point. :doh: i forgot it was seated. eh I'm used to seated concerts haha but it's not like im sitting. im just used to wiggling my way to the front of the crowd haha

Whoevers going come look for me. No fun mika clothes, but wearing a paisley shirt and vest, probably be hanging up somewhere near the front of the line (I hope... I'm going three hours before doors open >.<)

You should be at the front then haha. Last year I went a couple hours early to check the area out and the tour busses were there but no one was waiting in line.