Mika Heads East!

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations everyone!!! :biggrin2: I know you have been waiting this for a long time. I loved it how tweeted about it, he knew people would be so happy :wub2:

seriously if he didn't tweet beforehand, i'm afraid i might hv died from heart attack when i saw the title "MIKA HEADS EAST!" !!!!!! :shocked:

:blush-anim-cl:

not all asians are lucky though... just checked fligh tix to Japan... my oh my... no Japan for me this year...

It is not just the flight tix, but the transport from the airport, the hotels, food it is all very pricey.

But for those of us here, it is very nice he is finally doing another show. It has been over 2 years since his only other Tokyo show.:aah:

Calling all Mika fans in Australia and South East Asia, the greatest show on earth is heading your way this November!

That's right, Mika will be bringing you his new album 'The Boy Who Knew Too Much' in all its live glory next month after confirming four new shows.

In a whistle stop tour he’ll be hitting Sydney, Honk Kong, Seoul and Tokyo.

Tickets for all the shows are on sale now, follow the link for your nearest one below and make your purchase now!

The dates and venues are:

Nov 26 - Star Hall, Hong Kong

http://www.hkticketing.com/eng/rd.asp?id=3317

Nov 28 - Ax Hall, Seoul

[TICKET LINKS COMING SOON]

Nov 30 - Studio Coast, Tokyo

[bUY TICKETS FROM 5PM JST, OCT 22]

See you down the front!

Aussie date wasn't a surprise...

but...

:jawdrop:

Oh My ****ing God...

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

I am sooooooooo happy for the South Koreans, HKers and Japanese fans!

I love that 3 of the four countries listed (Oz, HK, Japan) were involved in the petition!

90 bucks per ticket in Aussie... insane! :aah:

Meh... I'm not worried... it's either buy the ticket and see Mika or not go...

YO!!!!! WE ARE AWAKE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woot_jump:

nope, kidding... was too busy with scl stuffs in the aftn!!!!!!

it's 11pm now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aah:

MY OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how come........ so fast???????????

ytd we already got a huge heart attack and today, a even more massive one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dun wanna die before he comes :stretcher:

mika mika mika!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fangurl:

cant tell my feeling by words now.... juz got tears in my eyes when i saw the news;

but i'm sure u guys understand

Awwww huikings! I'm sooo happy for you! *hugs* Hopefully he'll come back next year too!

I'm so happy that Asia is starting to get some concerts!

I am sooooooooo happy for the South Koreans, HKers and Japanese fans!

I love that 3 of the four countries listed (Oz, HK, Japan) were involved in the petition!

Awwww huikings! I'm sooo happy for you! *hugs* Hopefully he'll come back next year too!

I'm so happy that Asia is starting to get some concerts!

yeah the petition.... credits to u tegan!!! u worked so hard for that:thumb_yello:

we are not gonna think abt next year,, better prepare for the coming November first!! :aah:

enjoy ur Aussie gig also!!!!! :huglove:

btw he should go to NZ!!!!!!!!!!!! awwww

We are stuck with trying to JOIN as Smash Japan members on Friday when we apply for the presale tickets. That is all we can do, we tried everything else. They may not accept us.

It costs 6000 yen to join, then the ticket is 6,800 yen. So nearly US$120 to get pre sale tickets. Or we can risk general admission later, save money, but never get near the front. Tickets have numbers on them even for standing gigs, and they let you enter according to the number, not according to how long you stood outside.

So that is why it would have been better to get tickets in a special Mikasounds presale. A presale before the Smash Japan members presale.

It is easier for me to buy Hong Kong tickets, and I don't even live there:aah:

We are stuck with trying to JOIN as Smash Japan members on Friday when we apply for the presale tickets. That is all we can do, we tried everything else. They may not accept us.

It costs 6000 yen to join, then the ticket is 6,800 yen. So nearly US$120 to get pre sale tickets. Or we can risk general admission later, save money, but never get near the front. Tickets have numbers on them even for standing gigs, and they let you enter according to the number, not according to how long you stood outside.

So that is why it would have been better to get tickets in a special Mikasounds presale. A presale before the Smash Japan members presale.

I really hope if we can buy the tickets on Mikasonds.

If Mika comes Hong Kong next year, I will go there. But I can't go there in November:tears: I agree with you. It's easier for us to get Hong Kong tickets.

thanks for telling me this BS!!!!!!!!!!

"Tickets have numbers on them even for standing gigs, and they let you enter according to the number, not according to how long you stood outside."

OMG does this apply to every mika gig???

we dun hv such rules for concerts here......

and it is said on the link that it's gonna be "free standing"????:boxed:

so hv u guys decieded to join or not?? it's soooo expansive!!!

our tix are on sale tmr....

thanks for telling me this BS!!!!!!!!!!

"Tickets have numbers on them even for standing gigs, and they let you enter according to the number, not according to how long you stood outside."

OMG does this apply to every mika gig???

we dun hv such rules for concerts here......

and it is said on the link that it's gonna be "free standing"????:boxed:

so hv u guys decieded to join or not?? it's soooo expansive!!!

our tix are on sale tmr....

Did you get the ticket?

I wish I could live in Hong Kong!

Did you get the ticket?

I wish I could live in Hong Kong!

NOT YET!!!!!!

i dunno if that no. tix system applies here too.... coz we dun hv such tradition!!!!:shocked::boxed:

and pre-sale is not a popular thing in HK either!!

normally when there's a concert, we'll juz buy tix from the box office in person. if it's a popular one, ppl would then wait outside the selling place overnight, or even 2-3 days before -_-

so if the no. tix system is applied to every mika gig, we need to go early tmr morning!!!!!!!!!! OMGGG

NOT YET!!!!!!

i dunno if that no. tix system applies here too.... coz we dun hv such tradition!!!!:shocked::boxed:

and pre-sale is not a popular thing in HK either!!

normally when there's a concert, we'll juz buy tix from the box office in person. if it's a popular one, ppl would then wait outside the selling place overnight, or even 2-3 days before -_-

so if the no. tix system is applied to every mika gig, we need to go early tmr morning!!!!!!!!!! OMGGG

No no, your system will be the same as always, don't worry. The system I described is our normal system.

Should you be camping out there tonight???:naughty:

No no, your system will be the same as always, don't worry. The system I described is our normal system.

Should you be camping out there tonight???:naughty:

*relieved* THANKS A LOT!!!

i hope u guys can get front row no. tix!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck to u all!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

oh honestly i dun think we need camping this time, haha

there are altogether 3 reserves for this coming gig and as i mentioned, it's free standing.

so we only need to get the A reserve tix and queue up early on the show day:thumb_yello:

actually we are discussing the time for queuing!!!!!

when did u guys usually start?? in the aftn or in the morning???

or.......... camping???:teehee: