Mika 미카 in Seoul, Korea, Nov 28 2009 AX Hall

Blue Sky

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomomi you must be leaving soon. Have a great trip to Korea on you Mika-adventure!!

Yuna sent me a link to this site in Korean, about Mika. She is going to keep me updated with all the Korean stuff. :thumb_yello: I LOVE MFC!! We are soooooo international!!:wub2:

http://news.donga.com/3/all/20091119/24224331/1

24225080.1.jpg

If you scroll down the page linked above, you get one of his vlogs with Korean subtitles.

The google translator does some strange things to the sentences. This is one of my favourites...the first lines from BIOTG

Credit cards have a golden parachute for life, a handsome man politely warn whiny. "Your perspective on life more than a bad life," he malyida.

"삶 보다는 삶에 대한 너의 관점이 더 별로야"라고 말이다.

:biggrin2:

Translate Korean into Japanese. It would be better because word order of both is similar.:wink2:

You edited thread title! Nice!:thumb_yello:

jimmy just tweeted "Just landed in Korea. @iMMamusic and I are off for dinner; I'll give you the food update once I have it x" :)

have fun at the concert tomorrow everyone! :D

I need eyes in the back of my head...while I am scanning twitter for mysterious Korean messages, a perfectly readable English one comes in (from Jimmy) and I miss it.

So Mika is now in my time zone, it is 9.30pm. :thumb_yello:

And he is THERE in SEOUL!! Are you guys all in bed for an early night before the gig tomorrow???

Edited by Blue Sky

Mika arrive in Incheon Airport

(Written by Marie, MIX . Translated by Yuna)

It was simply great. 30 people had been waiting for Mika for 8 hours and he

appeared at the gate around 7 pm. The security guards and his manager warned them no pictures, no autographs, no presents BUT SWEET Mika let them do all they want to do! They got autographs, took some pictures and

gave Mika some presents and bunch of flowers ... He is sooooo sweet

And there was a girl wearing lollipopgirl costumes, Mika said he liked that and he took all candies that she had... so cute:aah:

He was really goodlooking guy seeing in person. really sweet guy.

(well I don't know how to post the pictures in here Marie let me do this in MFC

Thank you Marie )

Edited by Yuna

appeared at the gate around 7 pm. The security guards and his manager warned them no pictures, no autographs, no presents BUT SWEET Mika let them do all they want to do! They got autographs, took some pictures and

And there was a girl wearing lollipopgirl costumes, Mika said he liked that and he took all candies that she had... so cute:aah:

Thank you Marie )

Thank you for translating Yuna.:huglove:

I'm off to Seoul!!!:plane:

WOW!! 8 hours waiting at the airport!! Are you all crazy Mika fans or something??

It was nice of Mika to stop and see you all. :wub2:

Keep us posted on his radio/TV/show tonight please:thumb_yello:

PS Safe trip tomomi, hope it is all wonderful...wish we were there too:wink2:

ggangram: @mikasounds 서울에서의 첫날 밤은 어떠셨나요? ^^ 맛있는 음식은 많이 드셨나요? 이제 몇시간 뒤면 공연이네요! 오늘 공연 무사히, 신나게 잘 치뤄요! 이따가 현장에서 뵐게요! 한국에 왔으니까 한국말로 쓴거랍니다 미카~^^

I don't think Mika can read Korean, but our trusty google translator says:

How was the first day in Seoul at night? ^ ^ Did you eat plenty of delicious food? Now, maybe some time's performance! Performed safely today, well chirwoyo heels! I'll see you later at the scene! South Korea's Korea words I write here, I'm an Mikado ~ ^ ^

ggangram: @mikasounds 서울에서의 첫날 밤은 어떠셨나요? ^^ 맛있는 음식은 많이 드셨나요? 이제 몇시간 뒤면 공연이네요! 오늘 공연 무사히, 신나게 잘 치뤄요! 이따가 현장에서 뵐게요! 한국에 왔으니까 한국말로 쓴거랍니다 미카~^^

I don't think Mika can read Korean, but our trusty google translator says:

How was the first day in Seoul at night? ^ ^ Did you eat plenty of delicious food? Now, maybe some time's performance! Performed safely today, well chirwoyo heels! I'll see you later at the scene! South Korea's Korea words I write here, I'm an Mikado ~ ^ ^

The translator is quiet good:teehee:

How was the first night in Seoul? Did you eat Korean foods a lot? Few hours left for the gig! Hope it would be safe and exciting gig . I'll see you in the venue. You're in Korea now so I'm writing it in Korean Mika :naughty:

Wore beautiful traditional Korean clothes to my interviews. Amazing things that take months to make.

about 1 hour ago from Tweetie

now I'm escaping my hotel, and harp covers, to find out what this city is like. I'm after traditional tassels, dont laugh

about 6 hours ago from web

arrived in Seoul last night. listened to some western covers on a Korean harp whilst falling asleep drinking a beer in the lobby

about 6 hours ago from web

It just felt like a very natural joke to make :roftl:, sorry I am so infantile :lmfao:

it was so funny :lmfao:

Thank you Marie )

oh my! you were waiting for 8 hours:shocked:

and how sweet of Mika to give autographs, let people take pics etc even though security/manager said no:wub2:

I'm in Seoul.:biggrin2:

Now, off to eat 삼겹살 and then go to see MIKA!

have fun!!!

NY_SANG: @mikasounds ur gig is just over! was soooo great!! best of best ever!!!

Good grief, sometimes I surprise myself. Found pics already!!

4139973829_bc6909d349.jpg

Looks like he is wearing something Korean!! Wish this was bigger!!

4140787710_0d6e37ab9a.jpg

wow thanks BS!!

iMMamusic Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow!!!! Korea you kicked ASS!!! You were INCREDIBLE! 2 encores for you!!!!!

can't wait for more!!!