Mika 미카 in Seoul, Korea, Nov 28 2009 AX Hall

Blue Sky

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the second video out of Seoul!

Hojai74 posted it at youtube with really good sound.

We Are Golden Courtesy of hojai74:

I think it is 4:12 a.m. in Seoul.

Here's hoping we will start to get some reports & vids sometime in the next six hours.

Mika arrive in Incheon Airport

(Written by Marie, MIX . Translated by Yuna)

It was simply great. 30 people had been waiting for Mika for 8 hours and he

appeared at the gate around 7 pm. The security guards and his manager warned them no pictures, no autographs, no presents BUT SWEET Mika let them do all they want to do! They got autographs, took some pictures and

gave Mika some presents and bunch of flowers ... He is sooooo sweet

And there was a girl wearing lollipopgirl costumes, Mika said he liked that and he took all candies that she had... so cute:aah:

He was really goodlooking guy seeing in person. really sweet guy.

(well I don't know how to post the pictures in here Marie let me do this in MFC

Thank you Marie )

You know ... I have to say this ... but I really wish people wouldn't meet him at the airport ... I don't think it's very fair .... and probably knowing how long people have waited ... he feels he has to do all this even if he is dead tired .... if the manager and security say no ... it should be no .... at the venue is different ... as he is working ... he's not working when he's arriving in different countries .... I'm glad this doesn't happen alot ... and I really hope it stays that way .... :(

Glad the show was amazing .... :wub2: God I miss him ... it's been over a week already :aah:

You know ... I have to say this ... but I really wish people wouldn't meet him at the airport ... I don't think it's very fair .... and probably knowing how long people have waited ... he feels he has to do all this even if he is dead tired .... if the manager and security say no ... it should be no .... at the venue is different ... as he is working ... he's not working when he's arriving in different countries .... I'm glad this doesn't happen alot ... and I really hope it stays that way .... :(

Glad the show was amazing .... :wub2: God I miss him ... it's been over a week already :aah:

It wouldn't surprise me that this DID happen a lot, but people just don't mention it on mfc or twitter :wink2:

Nono he wore it for the encore, 5 songs

later he said it's too hot with this clothes, so he put them off singing 4th song wore only pants :blush-anim-cl:

In pants? :shocked: I hope there will be pics from that part of the show then :naughty:

that + 20 songs. wow!!!!!!!!

Edited by Dark Angel

It wouldn't surprise me that this DID happen a lot, but people just don't mention it on mfc or twitter :wink2:

We will have to disagree on this point.

In Mexico Mika was thrilled!

You will find that out in future vlogs, interviews & whenever Mika talks about Mexico. There will also be other cities & countries that Mika will visit where he will be very happy that people greeted him at the airport.

It might be fair to say that there will be times that Mika won't appreciate it.

But to say that ALL airport attendances should be discouraged - Thank God we get to decide for ouselves.

We will have different opinions on that one.

I strongly oppose anyone here dictating that as a general consideration!

You will find that out in future vlogs, interviews & whenever Mika talks about Mexico. There will also be other cities & countries that Mika will visit where he will be very happy that people greeted him at the airport.

But to say that ALL airport attendances should be discouraged - Thank God we get to decide for ouselves.

Sorry wasn't dictating anything .. just saying I find it bad form ... same as for people camping outside his house, hotels or trying to follow him around in his everyday life ... I wouldn't do it .... at all .... just my opinion .... if people want to do that ... than fine ... I never ever would .... :thumb_yello:

Sorry wasn't dictating anything .. just saying I find it bad form ... same as for people camping outside his house, hotels or trying to follow him around in his everyday life ... I wouldn't do it .... at all .... just my opinion .... if people want to do that ... than fine ... I never ever would .... :thumb_yello:

Wow!

You equate meeting Mika at the airport with someone camping outside his house?

To me they don't Not have anything in common at all.

At least we can agree to differ.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Wow!

You equate meeting Mika at the airport with someone camping outside his house?

To me they don't Not have anything in common at all.

At least we can agree to differ.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Yes I do acutally ... cos' it's his own time .... he's not doing promotion ... he's not doing a gig in the airport is he .... nope ... he's just arriving in a country ..... so I would never go ... even if I lived five minutes away from the airport - and knew his whole itinary etc .... and disagreement is good .... others can do it if they like ... but I do hope it doesn't become a permanant thing ... considering the amount of travelling he does ... it would start to take him hours just to get through an airport :lmfao:

Yes I do acutally ... cos' it's his own time .... he's not doing promotion ... he's not doing a gig in the airport is he .... nope ... he's just arriving in a country ..... so I would never go ... even if I lived five minutes away from the airport - and knew his whole itinary etc .... and disagreement is good .... others can do it if they like ... but I do hope it doesn't become a permanant thing ... considering the amount of travelling he does ... it would start to take him hours just to get through an airport :lmfao:

I can see both POVs

When he goes to a country very rarely, for a concert or tour then I can understand why fans go to see him - it is a rare opportunity for them. It doesn't do Mika any harm - if there are enough people it is part of the "buzz" of him visiting.

It would be different if every time he went through Heathrow or on Eurotunnel he was pestered by people becasue he does it a lot and usually he is very much "off duty" then and it would be a nuisance.

I can see both POVs

When he goes to a country very rarely, for a concert or tour then I can understand why fans go to see him - it is a rare opportunity for them. It doesn't do Mika any harm - if there are enough people it is part of the "buzz" of him visiting.

It would be different if every time he went through Heathrow or on Eurotunnel he was pestered by people becasue he does it a lot and usually he is very much "off duty" then and it would be a nuisance.

Agreed! :thumb_yello:

Just wanted to write about the same, but since you already wrote it all down perfectly :wink2::wink2:

would never do that too

Edited by Dark Angel

I can see both POVs

The majority of the time he goes through Heathrow/Eurotunnel, he IS working, going to do promo or off to do gigs, so what makes that different to what he's doing in Asia/Mexico?

If he's going somewhere in his private time, we don't get a tweet to where he's going, maybe a vague one saying what he's going to do, but not where, so no one will be at the airport to meet him.

I agree with Laurel, I know that he's only just got around to going to these places, but I really don't think that's an excuse for people to go and crowd him getting off the plane, when everyone is aware he is absoultely shattered!

When he first started touring and doing promo here and in Europe and N. America, no one turned up to meet him at the airport, so when did it become okay to start doing this?

Okay, it's peoples perrogative, to go and do it, and maybe Mika does get a bit of a buzz out of it, at the moment. But if people just keep doing it, and more and more people turn up each time, he's going to get tired of it at every airport/railstation, evertime he gets off a plane/train, especially if he's completely shattered and just wants to go and get some shut eye. Then we'll get people moaning, that he's being mean, and why can't he stop to sign for them, just like that lady on Twitter the other week!

It's the start of a slippery slope, that maybe we should try to nip in the bud now.

That being said, I hope that fans did get to see him after the gig, and get whatever they wanted signed, if there was no proper M&G.

I actually have no opinion on the matter. :thumb_yello:Tbh I don't care if people will wait at the airport or not, I was talking about the fact that it's not because we don't know it happens, that it doesn't, you know? These people share their happyness, and I couldn't be happier for them. It just wouldn't surprise me if people would secretly do the same thing whilst blaming others for doing so openly.

I think this is a review? I'm not sure, language problem you know :roftl:

http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/entertainment/2009/11/28/1103000000AKR20091128070300005.HTML?template=2063

There are pics! :thumb_yello:

AKR20091128070300005_01_i.jpg

AKR20091128070300005_02_i.jpg

AKR20091128070300005_03_i.jpg

AKR20091128070300005_04_i.jpg

I actually have no opinion on the matter. :thumb_yello:Tbh I don't care if people will wait at the airport or not, I was talking about the fact that it's not because we don't know it happens, that it doesn't, you know? These people share their happyness, and I couldn't be happier for them. It just wouldn't surprise me if people would secretly do the same thing whilst blaming others for doing so openly.

I think this is a review? I'm not sure, language problem you know :roftl:

http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/entertainment/2009/11/28/1103000000AKR20091128070300005.HTML?template=2063

There are pics! :thumb_yello:

AKR20091128070300005_01_i.jpg

AKR20091128070300005_02_i.jpg

AKR20091128070300005_03_i.jpg

AKR20091128070300005_04_i.jpg

Personally got better things to be doing with my time, than hanging around airports,waiting for him to get off a plane.

Unless it coincides with me doing a job there at the time, and then it'd be just me waving at him, while I'm driving off (only allowed 20 minutes to load/offload in front of the terminal).

And reading Huikings report from HK, it sounded like he'd rather have just got off the plane and into the car, as he was really tired.

I can see both POVs

Agreed! :thumb_yello:

Just wanted to write about the same, but since you already wrote it all down perfectly :wink2::wink2:

I agree too.

But if there is a mob at the airport, and they are right up his face, then I don't want to be part of that. If fans can act respectfully (which we can never really plan or control) then I might participate.

It all depends on Mika's mood too. You can always sense when he seems very receptive to having fans around. In Montreal, there were at least 2 dozen fans waiting for him to come out of the venue. People were respectful. I had a short exchange with him about being ready for the David Letterman show, and he responded that he needs to get rest before that. That was a sign to let him be. So I said "yeah, go get some rest" and proceeded to chat with his bandmates instead.

But there are times, he just gaves major hints that he really enjoys the fans around him. When he tweeted about finding a stalking group of fangurls for the Jonas Brothers staying at the same hotel in Toronto, you could almost sense that he was wondering why we weren't there stalking him too. :teehee:

But there are times, he just gaves major hints that he really enjoys the fans around him. When he tweeted about finding a stalking group of fangurls for the Jonas Brothers staying at the same hotel in Toronto, you could almost sense that he was wondering why we weren't there stalking him too. :teehee:

:lmfao:

Funny, I didn't read it like that, more like the other way around

:lmfao:

Funny, I didn't read it like that, more like the other way around

:roftl:

Ha! If I was really trying to avoid fans from stalking me, I would not want to give anyone any ideas by tweeting such things. :naughty:

:roftl:

Ha! If I was really trying to avoid fans from stalking me, I would not want to give anyone any ideas by tweeting such things. :naughty:

But that's just it, isn't it? It's all open interpretation. We really DON'T know

what Mika is thinking unless he comes right out and says it.

I think it's really a moot point for us to argue over whether he likes this or

that, or wants this or that... we don't really know until he says. I'm not

going to lecture anyone on how to behave -- if Mika really felt strongly

enough one way or the other, he'd either say something himself, or he'd

have his people tell us, so that we could convey it to the "masses."

But that's just it, isn't it? It's all open interpretation. We really DON'T know

what Mika is thinking unless he comes right out and says it.

I think it's really a moot point for us to argue over whether he likes this or

that, or wants this or that... we don't really know until he says. I'm not

going to lecture anyone on how to behave -- if Mika really felt strongly

enough one way or the other, he'd either say something himself, or he'd

have his people tell us, so that we could convey it to the "masses."

Idd :thumb_yello: