Mika 미카 in Seoul, Korea, Nov 28 2009 AX Hall

Blue Sky

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4140720646_f7930ae61d.jpg

This Grace Kelly apparently.I love what he is wearing, can't wait for close ups.

Agreed! :thumb_yello: nice change from the usual tightpants he wears haha XD

I can't wait for the reports and pics! :D sounds as if it was an awesome show, they did 2 encores!

and if what jimmy tweeted is true haha then the second tokyo gig will be AMAZING. :blink:

Agreed! :thumb_yello: nice change from the usual tightpants he wears haha XD

I can't wait for the reports and pics! :D sounds as if it was an awesome show, they did 2 encores!

and if what jimmy tweeted is true haha then the second tokyo gig will be AMAZING. :blink:

We haven't had the first one yet:blink:

And we don't know anything about a second one:mf_rosetinted:

Mika arrive in Incheon Airport

(Written by Marie, MIX . Translated by Yuna)

It was simply great. 30 people had been waiting for Mika for 8 hours and he

appeared at the gate around 7 pm. The security guards and his manager warned them no pictures, no autographs, no presents BUT SWEET Mika let them do all they want to do! They got autographs, took some pictures and

gave Mika some presents and bunch of flowers ... He is sooooo sweet

And there was a girl wearing lollipopgirl costumes, Mika said he liked that and he took all candies that she had... so cute:aah:

He was really goodlooking guy seeing in person. really sweet guy.

Yuna -Mika will always do what he wants for his fans!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Kudos Mika!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Mika sang 'My Interpretation' for encore!

One of my favourite songs too Jamie Kim!

:jawdrop:

MY INTERPRETATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want it badly god!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one of my fav fav fav on LICM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(though i'm not sure how many fav i hv):mf_rosetinted:

Hahahaha! huikings! I agree!

I can't wait to see "My Interpretation" on youtube or Koreantube or any other video outlet.

Good for you Mika - 2 encores!! Kewl!!

I can't wait for the reports, photos & vids!!

Imma: Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow!!!! Korea you kicked ASS!!! You were INCREDIBLE! 2 encores for you!!!!!

Jimmy: Thank you Korea! What an incredible audience! These gigs are getting better and better. Hope no-one got too squashed while jumping around x

Mika: Thank you Seoul for an incredible night. We will be back in 2010! Simply amazing

http://serviceapi.nmv.naver.com/flash/NFPlayer.swf?vid=4871F2F2EA9724C441A825EC2E6223800370&outKey=V1275d0e4c015d2a2add9baf42d05a6eb3f46d7843ac8b4929406baf42d05a6eb3f46

OH MY GOD

Amazing is not prefer word...and I dunno which word to use in this gig

2 encores explains that......OMG OMG

Edited by Yuna

Imma: Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow!!!! Korea you kicked ASS!!! You were INCREDIBLE! 2 encores for you!!!!!

Jimmy: Thank you Korea! What an incredible audience! These gigs are getting better and better. Hope no-one got too squashed while jumping around x

Mika: Thank you Seoul for an incredible night. We will be back in 2010! Simply amazing

http://serviceapi.nmv.naver.com/flash/NFPlayer.swf?vid=4871F2F2EA9724C441A825EC2E6223800370&outKey=V1275d0e4c015d2a2add9baf42d05a6eb3f46d7843ac8b4929406baf42d05a6eb3f46

OH MY GOD

thanx for the video! :biggrin2: for how many songs did he wear the korean outfit?

OH MY GOD

Yuna!! THX for the wonderful video!! :thumb_yello:

thanx for the video! :biggrin2: for how many songs did he wear the korean outfit?

20 songs

18 songs were in setlist and he did 2 songs more for 2nd encore

The Korean outfit is really special. I know the designer who made that for mika She made it for Britney spears several years ago and Mika next!!

She Loves Mika, I guess:aah:

OH MY GOD

many thanks, Yuna! :wub2:

20 songs

The Korean outfit is really special. I know the designer who made that for mika She made it for Britney spears several years ago and Mika next!!

so he wore that outfit for the whole gig? wow! :biggrin2:

I am so happy for you Yuna!

I can't view the video!! HELP??

It says what's wrong -but it is in Korean & I can't understand Korean.

You guys in Europe are accessing it.

I don't know why I can't view it here in Canada or might it be my computer????

I am so happy for you Yuna!

I can't view the video!! HELP??

It says what's wrong -but it is in Korean & I can't understand Korean.

You guys in Europe are accessing it.

I don't know why I can't view it here in Canada or might it be my computer????

http://www.sendspace.com/file/x3ptcz :wink2:

Edited by DANI56

I think Mika has an amazing ability to master languages.

He spoke Korean a lot. I couldn't understad other than 감사합니다 (thank you) and 안녕하십니까(hello) though.:naughty:

OMG!!! even Korean????

our language expert must be mad!!!!!!

and congratz, Korea!!! so so so successful:biggrin2:

OMG!!! even Korean????

our language expert must be mad!!!!!!

and congratz, Korea!!! so so so successful:biggrin2:

OMG! Getting scared of the boy...How can anyone possibly master so many languages?

I'm impressed!!! :shocked::groupwave:

I think Mika has an amazing ability to master languages.

He spoke Korean a lot. I couldn't understad other than 감사합니다 (thank you) and 안녕하십니까(hello) though.:naughty:

Mika spoke Korean a lot and very fluent... MIXers are talking about all his Koreans on the board but we don't remember what he said all cuz he spoke

not only words, but complicated sentences!! incredible.... really genious:thumb_yello:

Mika spoke Korean a lot and very fluent... MIXers are talking about all his Koreans on the board but we don't remember what he said all cuz he spoke

not only words, but complicated sentences!! incredible.... really genious:thumb_yello:

Hi Yuna

I tried to find you but I coudn't. Sorry.

Could you meet Mika after the show? I got his autograph on my snoozer magazie.:blush-anim-cl:

I'm off to bed and going back to Tokyo tomorrow night.

Next Mika in Tokyo!!!!!!!

Edit: I was queueig with a small MFC sign in my hand. Then some people asked me what MFC is. I explained about here. Hope more Korean fan visit here from tomorrow.

Edited by tomomi

Hi Yuna

I tried to find you but I coudn't. Sorry.

Could you meet Mika after the show? I got his autograph on my snoozer magazie.:blush-anim-cl:

I'm off to bed and going back to Tokyo tomorrow night.

Next Mika in Tokyo!!!!!!!

No...

so I feel really sad....:tears::tears:

I wish I were there ............................

I thought there were no M&G after....

it was kinda surprise event...

20 songs

WOW!! Then that is really amazing!!

I'm back.

The show was so amazing!!!

I have no idea what I can say.:aah:

Tomomi I am so jealous....:wink2: In 2010, I would love to go to Korea too.

Did you give Mika a copy of snoozer, or just got his autograph on your copy? I guess the record company here will give him one, but I have a spare one if necessary.

Must get to bed, 3.15am:teehee:

Thank you so much DANI56!:thumb_yello:

Thank you also very much :flowers2::clap::bow: for making sure I received a file that I could access.

Sorry about the "bow" it should be facing the other way - instead of displaying gratitude it looks like I am showing you my butt. :roftl::roftl:

BTW I Love the vid!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Another thing I really admire about Mika;

"Speaking Korean & wearing Korean clothing" I love it that Mika has such respect for other cultures & puts a real effort into showing that respect & curiosity while honouring his hosts when he visits other countries.

Kudos Mika! :thumb_yello::clap::clap::thumb_yello: