:blink:

BUT I love to be in this site too

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Yuna

It seems we cannot join in that site without registering, and for the non-Korean that is impossible:aah: I sent the link to Mika's twitter so he can see it if he wants to, and can see there are lots of fans waiting for him, even if he cannot read the threads.:teehee:

Please encourage those who can speak English (even a little) to come over and join and post on MFC. This is the main Mika fan site, and we would love to hear their reports and see their photos of the gig next week.:wub2:

Im here :aah:

I got the ticket and maybe MIKA just arrived in Austrailia

NOW D-8!! amazing

you know, Korean MIKAFANS are all in Cafe.naver.com/gracemika

:blink:

BUT I love to be in this site too

안녕! 요나!!

I saw Mika Fan Cafe on Naver but it's too difficult to read Korean for me...:boxed: It's interesting that they talk about shoe insole.:teehee:

Thanks Yuna

It seems we cannot join in that site without registering, and for the non-Korean that is impossible:aah: I sent the link to Mika's twitter so he can see it if he wants to, and can see there are lots of fans waiting for him, even if he cannot read the threads.:teehee:

Please encourage those who can speak English (even a little) to come over and join and post on MFC. This is the main Mika fan site, and we would love to hear their reports and see their photos of the gig next week.:wub2:

They have a link to MFC on their site. :wink2:

Thanks Yuna

yeah that site is almost impossible to register in for foreigners . If don't register in , can't read any posts at all...:huh:

Thank you for sending MIka the link though Mika won't read the posts at all

hope he feel that a lot of Korean fans are eager for MiKa's first visit..

Some Korean fans in M.I.X( Korean Mika Fan Club) say that MFC site is quiet difficult to take part in. The ways to resistering-postings are very different from those of Korean websites, that is the problem..:wink2: It took several days for me to get used to how to find threads and posts with my terrible english

well hope Mika doing succesful promotion in Korea this time... Mika's songs are quiet famous in Korea but MIKA himself is not that famous than his songs

whenever I talk about Mika to my friends, they say 'NAKASIMA MIKA' she's cool :no:

안녕! 요나!!

I saw Mika Fan Cafe on Naver but it's too difficult to read Korean for me...:boxed: It's interesting that they talk about shoe insole.:teehee:

Are you Japanese coming to gig in Korea also? that's cool:wink2:

how did you get the ticket in auction site ? your Korean friend helped you?

Then the only Korean in this thread is me myself alone......God...

MIX has a link to MFC but few people are visit here.....

OH my name is "유나" no 요나 :)

안녕! 요나!!

oh the shoe insole things....:teehee:

you read Koreans well then buy thickets on yourself

wow your Korean Japanese English are all good I envy you!

Have you ever been in Korean gig before? people want to be taller in the standing show.... It will be good for you to bring some shoe insoles if you want to get some fresh air in floor..... :biggrin2:

Are you Japanese coming to gig in Korea also? that's cool:wink2:

how did you get the ticket in auction site ? your Korean friend helped you?

Then the only Korean in this thread is me myself alone......God...

MIX has a link to MFC but few people are visit here.....

OH my name is "유나" no 요나 :)

미안해요 유나 :blush-anim-cl:

Yes, I'm coming from Japan.:biggrin2: I got my ticket through an agency.

I could register in MIX from Japan...I can't remember how I did it though.:naughty:

유나씨~저도 여기 자주 다녀요ㅎㅎ

매일 매일 들어와서 눈팅만 하고 가죠ㅋㅋ라고 쓰고

영어를 못해 쓸수가 없심ㅋㅋ이라고 읽죠ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

저도 이번 공연에 갑니다~이제 일주일 남았네요ㅠㅠ흥분됩니다ㅋㅋㅋ

그리고 반가워요~토모미씨~^ ^

유나씨~저도 여기 자주 다녀요ㅎㅎ

매일 매일 들어와서 눈팅만 하고 가죠ㅋㅋ라고 쓰고

영어를 못해 쓸수가 없심ㅋㅋ이라고 읽죠ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

저도 이번 공연에 갑니다~이제 일주일 남았네요ㅠㅠ흥분됩니다ㅋㅋㅋ

그리고 반가워요~토모미씨~^ ^

어서오십시오, jeeheh:biggrin2:

See you in Seoul!

Yes! We know there is a language barrier, but we all speak MIKA! :thumb_yello:

Please share photos/videos if you can, and know that we support you

even though it's a bit more difficult to communicate!

hi~

i often visit MFC..

BUT I well cannot ENGLISH..:bleh:so i JUST look aroud mfc

anyway I can't wait to go mika concert :aah:

하악..ㅠㅠ...영어...

어쨋든 콘서트 진짜 얼마 안남았네요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

다들 반가워요 하하하 ..^^

Edited by sobi

hi~

i often visit mfc..

But i well cannot english..:bleh:so i just look aroud mfc

anyway i can't wait to go mika concert :aah:

하악..ㅠㅠ...영어...

어쨋든 콘서트 진짜 얼마 안남았네요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

다들 반가워요 하하하 ..^^

그냥 한글로 글남겨도 좋죠 머 ㅋㅋㅋ 미카가 혹시 들어왔다가 보면 '얘네 뭥미' 하겠지만 ㅋㅋ 그래도 한국공연 쓰레드가 북적이는 느낌이 있다는걸 좀 보여줘야... 우리에게도 깜짝 이벤트를...엉엉...ㅠ

hi~

i often visit MFC..

BUT I well cannot ENGLISH..:bleh:so i JUST look aroud mfc

anyway I can't wait to go mika concert :aah:

하악..ㅠㅠ...영어...

어쨋든 콘서트 진짜 얼마 안남았네요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

다들 반가워요 하하하 ..^^

Hello sobi. Welcome to MFC :)

Don't worry. As Yuna says you can post here in Korean.:thumb_yello:

Hope you enjoy it here!

그냥 한글로 글남겨도 좋죠 머 ㅋㅋㅋ 미카가 혹시 들어왔다가 보면 '얘네 뭥미' 하겠지만 ㅋㅋ 그래도 한국공연 쓰레드가 북적이는 느낌이 있다는걸 좀 보여줘야... 우리에게도 깜짝 이벤트를...엉엉...ㅠ

클림트님이시구나 ^^ㅋㅋ

카페 있는 분들도 여기와서 많이 많이 남겼으면 좋겠어요 ㅠㅠ

진짜 여기 글이 없는것 같아서... 안습 ㅠㅠ

oh the shoe insole things....:teehee:

you read Koreans well then buy thickets on yourself

wow your Korean Japanese English are all good I envy you!

Have you ever been in Korean gig before? people want to be taller in the standing show.... It will be good for you to bring some shoe insoles if you want to get some fresh air in floor..... :biggrin2:

I don't understand Korean. I only can read Hangul letters and know some words.

Google translator is doing good work for me.:naughty:

Can you help me if when I stuck in language barrier please?

Thank you for the advise, but I don't need them.:mf_rosetinted: I'm a big girl.:biggrin2:

I'm looking foward to seeing you and other Korean MFCers there!

Tomomi you must be leaving soon. Have a great trip to Korea on you Mika-adventure!!

Yuna sent me a link to this site in Korean, about Mika. She is going to keep me updated with all the Korean stuff. :thumb_yello: I LOVE MFC!! We are soooooo international!!:wub2:

http://news.donga.com/3/all/20091119/24224331/1

24225080.1.jpg

If you scroll down the page linked above, you get one of his vlogs with Korean subtitles.

The google translator does some strange things to the sentences. This is one of my favourites...the first lines from BIOTG

Credit cards have a golden parachute for life, a handsome man politely warn whiny. "Your perspective on life more than a bad life," he malyida.

"삶 보다는 삶에 대한 너의 관점이 더 별로야"라고 말이다.

:biggrin2:

Tomomi you must be leaving soon. Have a great trip to Korea on you Mika-adventure!!

Yuna sent me a link to this site in Korean, about Mika. She is going to keep me updated with all the Korean stuff. :thumb_yello: I LOVE MFC!! We are soooooo international!!:wub2:

http://news.donga.com/3/all/20091119/24224331/1

24225080.1.jpg

If you scroll down the page linked above, you get one of his vlogs with Korean subtitles.

The google translator does some strange things to the sentences. This is one of my favourites...the first lines from BIOTG

Credit cards have a golden parachute for life, a handsome man politely warn whiny. "Your perspective on life more than a bad life," he malyida.

"삶 보다는 삶에 대한 너의 관점이 더 별로야"라고 말이다.

:biggrin2:

the translator is idiot :aah:

yes, we are :wub2:

enjoy, korean fans!

I totally agree!!! :thumb_yello:

ok, ok, just joking. Of course I don't understand a word :aah: