Mika in ITALY again! November 8th AND 9th, 2009!

robertina

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shall we be decadent again then?:naughty:

Rose, you coming with us? :biggrin2:

I wish!

Won't get passport sorted til after Christmas now, for next years gigs, so not a chance for anything before then

Does anyone know about Chartlon :teehee:

Uppsss ahem

Thanks Robi :biggrin2:

Before he mentioned them, not really, but, especially after our little chat in Blackpool, I've been watching them every week, and they're doing well.

It's even renewed my interest in my dads home team, Rochdale, who are going gangbusters this season. :biggrin2:

Well we could. I love Milan and Italy and Milan, Italy and Mika, well! Just give me an excuse!

Well, the excuse is a nice Mika TV appearance :naughty:, AND in the weekend too! Or max one day or 1.5 days off...:teehee:

I wish!

Won't get passport sorted til after Christmas now, for next years gigs, so not a chance for anything before then

You could just sort it out now, no?

Well, the excuse is a nice Mika TV appearance :naughty:, AND in the weekend too! Or max one day or 1.5 days off...:teehee:

You could just sort it out now, no?

Got to pay my tickets off first.

let me explain a bit....no gig is given bab! (if i have understood well...thought of the sentence in my sleep :teehee:)

he'll be singing one song at the TV show and will make an appearance at the launch party together with zillions of other guests.

this is what we have got so far, and don't know what he's due to do in between.

normally we are not admitted at shows simply because mika wants it or because the management ask for us, but we have to win public competitions (ok...mika's fans are not millions, so maybe we can hope to win but nothing is certain).

i know you were joking :biggrin2: and in any case this explanation was due to every italian who is planning to travel in the hope to meet/see mika.

this said, i hope to see you on april 21st, for a proper gig!

is it really necessary

every single month

coming to milan and meet us

in every possible way

:fisch:

:groovy:

More than this

Whatever it is

Robi, I hate days like this

Stuck in a tram *

I can’t look back

Robi, I hate days like this

tram

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Tram_23.jpg

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Ah, talking about his beloved Charlton Athletic, no doubt:naughty:

They're doing well, second in the table in League 1, (only Leeds stopping them from being top spot:sneaky2:), they look good to being in Championship League next season.:thumb_yello:

wow you seem so well informed about football rose!!

let me explain a bit....no gig is given bab! (if i have understood well...thought of the sentence in my sleep :teehee:)

he'll be singing one song at the TV show and will make an appearance at the launch party together with zillions of other guests.

this is what we have got so far, and don't know what he's due to do in between.

normally we are not admitted at shows simply because mika wants it or because the management ask for us, but we have to win public competitions (ok...mika's fans are not millions, so maybe we can hope to win but nothing is certain).

i know you were joking :biggrin2: and in any case this explanation was due to every italian who is planning to travel in the hope to meet/see mika.

this said, i hope to see you on april 21st, for a proper gig!

this is very true for anyone coming from abroad for this.

in july he did stop a good time (being late as he came and late for his next appointment :naughty:), but for the xfactor things were different, I read.

I think it can be reasonably said there's a good chance of saying him hi, even quickly, outside the studios, but that's about it, at this stage. unless they put up some other competition for winning tickets to the show.

this is very true for anyone coming from abroad for this.

in july he did stop a good time (being late as he came and late for his next appointment :naughty:), but for the xfactor things were different, I read.

I think it can be reasonably said there's a good chance of saying him hi, even quickly, outside the studios, but that's about it, at this stage. unless they put up some other competition for winning tickets to the show.

RTL and X Factor were very different, we were very lucky at RTL...

RTL and X Factor were very different, we were very lucky at RTL...

in fact. that's what I meant. I'd not recommend to people to travel from the UK on these bases. unless smt come sup later on, which I hope for us all. :thumb_yello:

I was booking a flight when i read ALL the posts: i believed that we could be the guests for a launch party with Mika....:boxed::naughty:

No Robbie: it's a joke!!

ahahahahahahhahahahahahaah

lillibet...NOTHING surprises me anymore!

be decadent you too!

:naughty: