Mika in ITALY again! November 8th AND 9th, 2009!

robertina

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

today is the day of the performance at the TV show.

none of us will be inside but some will be there outside the studios to welcome him.

i can record the show on tv :thumb_yello:

they say that TV show makes singer mime. if he's obliged to do it we will understand :wub2:

today is the day of the performance at the TV show.

none of us will be inside but some will be there outside the studios to welcome him.

i can record the show on tv :thumb_yello:

they say that TV show makes singer mime. if he's obliged to do it we will understand :wub2:

YES, please record it, would be very happy about it - and the second point: he will be very uncomfortable with this obligation. I have a bad feeling in my stomach since I've read this, Robertina... :blink: ... after all these twitter-nonsense before he would be forced now to do just this miming-thing... I hope he managed all well for him, he is so silent the last days!

YES, please record it, would be very happy about it - and the second point: he will be very uncomfortable with this obligation. I have a bad feeling in my stomach since I've read this, Robertina... :blink: ... after all these twitter-nonsense before he would be forced now to do just this miming-thing... I hope he managed all well for him, he is so silent the last days!

i can tell you more after i've watched him :wink2:

in a few minutes now!:wub2:

he did not mime!!! well done mika!

he sang live and very well too, even if the base was there tolisten.

the group was all mixed up but cherisse! :roftl:

martin and jmmy on keyboards, imma on guitar and david as backsinger!

he was not wearing the boot, but normall converse shoes!:thumb_yello:

jeans, tshirt and a yellow striped red jacket.

he looked a bit tired, but always shining light! :wub2:

lol about the mixing up the band, he once did that on a german tv show, think it means that the background music comes from tape. :naughty: but great to hear that they didn't make him mime, don't think he'd have done it! :thumb_yello:

so he wasn't wearing the brace then? :blink: did he wear it when he arrived at the tv station? strange, i can't imagine a torn tendon will heal so quickly, esp. since 4 days ago he still said it hurt. :blink: hope he's not being unreasonable with his injury! :sneaky2: did he dance during the performance?

Edited by mellody

:wub2:

Did they play We Are Golden?

lol about the mixing up the band, he once did that on a german tv show, think it means that the background music comes from tape. :naughty: but great to hear that they didn't make him mime, don't think he'd have done it! :thumb_yello:

so he wasn't wearing the brace then? :blink: did he wear it when he arrived at the tv station? strange, i can't imagine a torn tendon will heal so quickly, esp. since 4 days ago he still said it hurt. :blink: hope he's not being insensible with his injury! :sneaky2: did he dance during the performance?

I watched it on tv...he also danced a little bit..but carefully :naughty:

I watched it on tv...he also danced a little bit..but carefully :naughty:

hm, still, i'm worried that he got rid of the brace too soon... he was unreasonable in LA by finishing the show, so i don't trust him anymore with making the right decisions for his health! :sneaky2:

sorry also meant unreasonable in my last post, got the word wrong. *goes changing post*

*waiting for the show to go on youtube and for news about him meeting the fans outside* :biggrin2:

hm, still, i'm worried that he got rid of the brace too soon... he was unreasonable in LA by finishing the show, so i don't trust him anymore with making the right decisions for his health! :sneaky2:

sorry also meant unreasonable in my last post, got the word wrong. *goes changing post*

*waiting for the show to go on youtube and for news about him meeting the fans outside* :biggrin2:

There are special medical shoes called Adimed for this kind of injury. They look like normal Converts. Maybe his foot is now thin enough so he can wear this shoe now. Normally you have to wear this shoe for six weeks day and night.

http://www.schuhhaus-boeker.de/ortho/adimed.html

Edited by Sabine64

There are special medical shoes called Adimed for this kind of injury. They look like normal Converts. Maybe his foot is now thin enough so he can wear this shoe now. Normally you have to wear this shoe for six weeks day and night.

http://www.schuhhaus-boeker.de/ortho/adimed.html

it looks like adidas though, not converse. :bleh: but maybe he had special converse made for his foot that have the same function like this shoe. hope so...

hmm, he must've come out of that tv station by now?! :fisch: waiting for news/reports... :biggrin2: damn i'm really craving for the tiniest bit of news since he doesn't tweet anymore. :naughty: i should get a life. :doh:

Edited by mellody