2009 - REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICS: 23 OCT Mika in Los Angeles, CA at Palladium Hollywood

dcdeb

How has it been a week already?! :aah:

really, it was already a week ago?! :blink: seems much shorter to me, like 3 days or so. how's the weather in LA now, is it as cold as it was in vegas when i had a stop there during my flight? freezing, pfft. although i have to admit that in munich it's colder, below zero during the night. :aah:

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

really, it was already a week ago?! :blink: seems much shorter to me, like 3 days or so. how's the weather in LA now, is it as cold as it was in vegas when i had a stop there during my flight? freezing, pfft. although i have to admit that in munich it's colder, below zero during the night. :aah:

Oh my goodness! It does not feel like a week! :shocked:

LA has been really really windy lately, it's not very nice :thumbdown:

Oh my goodness! It does not feel like a week! :shocked:

LA has been really really windy lately, it's not very nice :thumbdown:

I was just thinking the same thing. It feels like it was only yesterday that we were in the queue, and now it's been a whole week.:shocked::blink:

Then again, my brain is still adjusting back to normal time and sleep patterns...:naughty:

Then again, my brain is still adjusting back to normal time and sleep patterns...:naughty:

I'm still adjusting to the fact that no one here gets my obscure references to old Mika interviews, and no one knows any of the inside jokes - and when I'm telling people what happened last weekend, I need to actually explain who John, Jimmy, Allison, Imma, etc. are!! :naughty:

I was just thinking the same thing. It feels like it was only yesterday that we were in the queue, and now it's been a whole week.:shocked::blink:

i didnt even notice the week passed.... im still in mika land.... :naughty:

I'm still adjusting to the fact that no one here gets my obscure references to old Mika interviews, and no one knows any of the inside jokes - and when I'm telling people what happened last weekend, I need to actually explain who John, Jimmy, Allison, Imma, etc. are!! :naughty:

I know! It's so hard trying to explain it to people who won't get it. I tell them about his performances, and meeting him and how sweet he is and everyone just smiles and nods. I'm like NO YOU DON'T GET IT! THIS WAS SO AMAZING...and they just stare blankly.:blink:

Exactly, it's "Oh John got us in to see Mika and took our pics." "Who's John?" :tears:

i didnt even notice the week passed.... im still in mika land.... :naughty:

yeah my mind is definitely not at school right now. :naughty:

I know, right? :aah:

The weather is so crazy. It was very windy the other day, then it was cold, and now it's going to be hot again. :dunno:

I know! No one understands how amazing it is that I got a picture with THE John, or that I waved at Martin, or that David blew kisses at me!!!

That's what MFC is for :naughty:

Hey, these are the pics that Clare's friend took!:biggrin2:

She's so cool! (she let me borrow her leotard for my Gaga costume this weekend. Thank her again for me Clare!:wink2::naughty:)

Was she the one in the space jammies and the Doc Marten style boots? :roftl:

I didn't know she was Clare's friend.

Let's see your GaGa costume. Have you seen Perez's? :lmfao:

She's so cool! (she let me borrow her leotard for my Gaga costume this weekend. Thank her again for me Clare!:wink2::naughty:)

LOL I will! Yeah, I tweeted the link for the pictures but I never posted it here... oops :blush-anim-cl:

Have we seen it?? We ran into him on the street last night! He was WASTED! And he doesn't know who Lollipop Girl is :shocked::naughty: Even when we showed him a picture!

:lmfao: That's so funny. Where did you see him? I saw him at a GaGa concert but he wasn't dressed like her. Ha!

:lmfao: That's so funny. Where did you see him? I saw him at a GaGa concert but he wasn't dressed like her. Ha!

We were in West Hollywood for the big Halloween celebration. We were just stopped at a curb and Sivan was like, "Guys, I think that's Perez!" He was all dressed up as Lady Gaga and had a few friends with him. So we followed him and Sivan caught his attention for a second. She was wearing a shirt with the cartoon picture of Lollipop Girl on it and she was like, "Perez, do you recognize this?" And he had no idea!!! :roftl: I had to tell him it's a character from Mika's album, and he was like, "Oh yeah! ..." but I don't think he remembered. Then he just turned around and walked away. So drunk :teehee:

yes.... and as clare said...i guess he was drunk... i thought he was just rude :teehee:

WHATEVER!

the pix r cool :) i want to know some stuff about the way she took the pix..

clare is she on your FB?

Was she the one in the space jammies and the Doc Marten style boots? :roftl:

I didn't know she was Clare's friend.

Let's see your GaGa costume. Have you seen Perez's? :lmfao:

Yeah, that was her.:biggrin2:

OK, I'll get a pic of it up in a bit. I'm supposed to be studying right now. :teehee:

Have we seen it?? We ran into him on the street last night! He was WASTED! And he doesn't know who Lollipop Girl is :shocked::naughty: Even when we showed him a picture!

We were in West Hollywood for the big Halloween celebration. We were just stopped at a curb and Sivan was like, "Guys, I think that's Perez!" He was all dressed up as Lady Gaga and had a few friends with him. So we followed him and Sivan caught his attention for a second. She was wearing a shirt with the cartoon picture of Lollipop Girl on it and she was like, "Perez, do you recognize this?" And he had no idea!!! :roftl: I had to tell him it's a character from Mika's album, and he was like, "Oh yeah! ..." but I don't think he remembered. Then he just turned around and walked away. So drunk :teehee:

That's exactly how it all went down. Sivan is so much more observant than us.:naughty:

I was looking at his pics on Twitter and apparently he was at that club where all the paparazzi were before we ran into him. It was some celebration that Heidi Klum was hosting.

Yeah, that was her.:biggrin2:

OK, I'll get a pic of it up in a bit. I'm supposed to be studying right now. :teehee:

That's exactly how it all went down. Sivan is so much more observant than us.:naughty:

I was looking at his pics on Twitter and apparently he was at that club where all the paparazzi were before we ran into him. It was some celebration that Heidi Klum was hosting.

oooh ok.... it was funny at that club how everyone took pix there and when we asked who they r taking pix of...they would be like "no idea" :naughty:

taylor...i need help with math! r u good with roots and stuff?