Get Mika to become a trending topic on Twitter

IngievV

Yah, I've been watching the trending topics and everyday there's a trending topic about Lady Gaga. But we're good fans, we can do that as well!

Sooo I suggest we make Mika a trending topic, to promote him, especially now that there are some nasty people accusing him of miming. I suggest that we make #ilovemika a trending topic on twitter. Post that and why you love Mika so much. I think that if we all work together, we can do this. Make Mika Proud!:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah!! i'm already helping! i saw your topic on Twitter! we can make #ilovemika a trending topic! :thumb_yello:

but I don't understand why the people is accusing him of miming! I saw this on Twitter but didn't get it! why they're saying that?

I must be behind. Who accused him of miming?

2 old blokes via Twitter. First one said that compared to Mika, even Madonna and Britney were talented and the second one @replied Mika and Mika replied to him.

2 old blokes via Twitter. First one said that compared to Mika, even Madonna and Britney were talented and the second one @replied Mika and Mika replied to him.

What! Seriously? :sneaky2: Britney has nothing on Mika! (and you all know what I mean by that)

I'd help you guys for sure If I had a twitter account, but I'm not interested in making one.