Mika in Hong Kong, Nov 26 2009 HITEC Star Hall

Blue Sky

YES :) So cool.

Though some of the guys were contemplating on either throwing the yucky boiled vegetables or the mango juice at mika :(

Good thing they changed their mind.

Mika probably would have thrown them back at them.

Welcome to the MFC room1217.

I am so happy for all of you students at KGV school.

That is an amazing experience.

Mika is so kewl!!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mmcat17: can't remember when was the last time I feel so alive & happy, thx MIKA, tonite's show is awesome!

deadkidney: Awesome Show, Mika!!但其實我知係@ndchow 扮的!跳到傻左!支力呀!仲有舞獅!大波波!仲有吐蕃王子!危裳舞衣!正呀呀呀!!!we are golden! We are broken!

chocly: @mikasounds the show was awesome! what a night! <333

and from before:

xshazieliciousx: MIKA ON THE NEWS NOW!!!! HE WAS FILMED IN MY SCHOOL!!! CHANNEL: NOW 804!! x

oh and look Youtubes of KGV!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8v8Mfk0NzM

Edited by Blue Sky

Mika参观香港校园亲手作画 与学生互动献拥抱

http://ent.163.com/09/1126/22/5P332O4F00032KMI.html

2009-11-26 22:35:36 来源: 网易娱乐专稿 跟贴 0 条 手机看新闻 英国流行歌手Mika11月26日现身香港,下午来到一家学校参加以他命名的艺术展开幕礼,活动上Mika在海报墙上亲笔创作,又与学生亲切互动并大方拥抱。

20091126223135466b2.jpg

Mika表情搞怪。

20091126223135b413f.jpg

Mika参观学校。

2009112622313511443.jpg

Mika当画家。

20091126223135822dc.jpgMika大方与学生粉丝拥抱。

网易娱乐11月26日讯(图文/粤港报道组 Mandy报道)香港11月26日挂起Mika旋风!英国流行歌手Mika11月26日现身香港,为首个个人演唱会做最后准备之余,也不忘出席社会活动。下午Mika来到香港何文田某学校出席「Mika艺术展」开幕礼。 下午Mika亲身到达校园,引起学生蜂拥至操场围观。活动中Mika观赏该校学生以他为题创作的壁画、海报及录像带创作比赛,又亲手拿起作画工具小 秀了一把画功。随后他又上台与学生打招呼及互动,还现场现场歌曲给一众学生听,有学生粉丝有幸上台近距离接触偶像,Mika更大方献上拥抱,非常亲民。

(本文来源:网易娱乐专稿 )

oh and look Youtubes of KGV!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8v8Mfk0NzM

thanx! :biggrin2: there's another one from the 2nd user which also includes the beginning of GK - so funny at about 0:50 mika gets the high note on the piano wrong again, and goes like "uh-oh!", LOL!! :lmao:

We interrupt this programme to post an important message:

Andy is back, Andy is back!:woot_jump: I missed him:wub2:

Now you can go on with your regular programme:mf_rosetinted:

cool! :woot_jump: i hadn't even seen him on the pic until you mentioned! sir fluffington! :wub2:

btw, about tonight's gig, jimmy posted something about dancing lions... can't wait to hear reports + see more pix! :biggrin2:

We interrupt this programme to post an important message:

Andy is back, Andy is back!:woot_jump: I missed him:wub2:

Now you can go on with your regular programme:mf_rosetinted:

I need photographic proof of this!:mf_rosetinted:

Oh, it's okay, I saw the pic.

Saw it earlier, and didn't notice him, wasn't expecting him to be there, so wasn't looking:naughty:

Ahhh, not looking so fluffy there though!:wub2:

Edited by RAK1

Here he is!:wub2:

2009112622313511443.jpg

Oh, thanks!! I saw this pic, but it's quite small, I didn't notice him. Is it Andy?

We sure that's Andy? Seems odd he'd turn up in Hong Kong of all places.

Actually, I can't be sure because the pic is so small. Why Hong Hong?

Edit: Just saw Rose's post that it's him!

hey i'm back!!!!!!!!!! can't express myself now!!!!!!

gig's absolutely brilliant!!!! i do think Hong Kong crowds are crazy!!!!!

am uploading the pics but juz gotta say sth first!!!!!!

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!

1.)

i think Japanese fans can do the boy a favour!!!!!!! in fact i should mention it yesterday, coz when we met him at the airport, Space (MFCer) handed him a Snoozer mag for autograph. he saw the mag and his face lit up, despite how exhausted he was last nite!!!!! and then he asked her how she got the mag, and we juz said we bought it from HMV JP on the Internet. and i asked (YES! I ASKED HIM!!) "You don't hv one?" "Yes, I don't" *shook head* and he turned the mag and wanted to look at the pics (u all know how amazing the pics are!) but as long as he started flipping, a guy stopped him and told him it's time to go. so he FAILED to find out himself:aah:

When i got home last nite several MFCers and I juz discussed this and we were wondering if we should give our copies to him!! but i looked at the pics inside again and again..... finally we retreated! can't bear losing this wonderful mika photo album u know:naughty:

today aft the gig we met him at the carpark and this time, it's me who handed over the mag to him, not for giving, but for signing:teehee: so once again, his face lit up!!!!!!!!!! he signed on the cover WITH MY NAME ON IT (ohmygosh!) and i showed him the pics. he smiled smiled smiled..... when he was reading, i said, "you should ask your management to help get u one!" he then turned around and when he saw John at the back, he moved a bit towards him...... but then the crowd/security guards thought he's leaving i guess? so it's a bit chaotic and he didn't go for John finally. when he finished, he juz closed the book, again, VERY BIG SMILE and turned to me, "Amazing. Thank you very much." actually he looked into my eyes and i hv to confess i did melt... i juz smiled and nodded:blush-anim-cl:

so, can JP MFCers try to get him a copy of Snoozer??? he so wants it!!!!!! though i rmb on the hmv website it's sold out (that's why i didn't gv mine to him)

2.)

Mrs Penniman came to ask for 4 big girls for the gig! i think this'd also happen in Seoul and Tokyo? get prepared ppl!!!

3.)

GET MORE PREPARED!!!!! andy was here and when we were queuing, i juz saw him and yelled, "Hi! Andy?" he then approached us and started filmming us:teehee: well, i actually spoke in front of his camera in a totally silly way. haha i asked if there's gonna be some vblogs coz we reli miss them. he said yes and there would be one video blog for EVERY ASIAN COUNTRY!!!!!! acoording to him, it's coz they filmed Europe and the US a lot, so it's time for Asia now:thumb_yello:

4.)

there were lion dancing when he's singing Love Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 lions actually... and in the end of the song he was embraced by these 2 lions, i didn't take a pic of that shot but i juz found it beautiful!!:wub2:

one pic for the moment only, sori!! (i've tweeted this to Jimmy!)

45393989.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1259258888&Signature=7kY4si7%2FACcPuUVpyZ%2FjVmJPTjY%3D

Edited by huikings

hey i'm back!!!!!!!!!! can't express myself now!!!!!!

gig's absolutely brilliant!!!! i do think Hong Kong crowds are crazy!!!!!

am uploading the pics but juz gotta say sth first!!!!!!

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!

1.)

i think Japanese fans can do the boy a favour!!!!!!! in fact i should mention it yesterday, coz when we met him at the airport, Space (MFCer) handed him a Snoozer mag for autograph. he saw the mag and his face lit up, despite how exhausted he was last nite!!!!! and then he asked her how she got the mag, and we juz said we bought it from HMV JP on the Internet. and i asked (YES! I ASKED HIM!!) "You don't hv one?" "Yes, I don't" *shook head* and he turned the mag and wanted to look at the pics (u all know how amazing the pics are!) but as long as he started flipping, a guy stopped him and told him it's time to go. so he FAILED to find out himself:aah:

When i got home last nite several MFCers and I juz discussed this and we were wondering if we should give our copies to him!! but i looked at the pics inside again and again..... finally we retreated! can't bear losing this wonderful mika photo album u know:naughty:

today aft the gig we met him at the carpark and this time, it's me who handed over the mag to him, not for giving, but for signing:teehee: so once again, his face lit up!!!!!!!!!! he signed on the cover WITH MY NAME ON IT (ohmygosh!) and i showed him the pics. he smiled smiled smiled..... when he was reading, i said, "you should ask your management to help get u one!" he then turned around and when he saw John at the back, he moved a bit towards him...... but then the crowd/security guards thought he's leaving i guess? so it's a bit chaotic and he didn't go for John finally. when he finished, he juz closed the book, again, VERY BIG SMILE and turned to me, "Amazing. Thank you very much." actually he looked into my eyes and i hv to confess i did melt... i juz smiled and nodded:blush-anim-cl:

so, can JP MFCers try to get him a copy of Snoozer??? he so wants it!!!!!! though i rmb on the hmv website it's sold out (that's why i didn't gv mine to him)

GET MORE PREPARED!!!!! andy was here and when we were queuing, i juz saw him and yelled, "Hi! Andy?" he then approached us and started filmming us:teehee: well, i actually spoke in front of his camera in a totally silly way. haha i asked if there's gonna be some vblogs coz we reli miss them. he said yes and there would be one video blog for EVERY ASIAN COUNTRY!!!!!! acoording to him, it's coz they filmed Europe and the US a lot, so it's time for Asia now:thumb_yello:

there were lion dancing when he's singing Love Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 lions actually... and in the end of the song he was embraced by these 2 lions, i didn't take a pic of that shot but i juz found it beautiful!!:wub2:

one pic for the moment only, sori!! (i've tweeted this to Jimmy!)

45393989.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1259258888&Signature=7kY4si7%2FACcPuUVpyZ%2FjVmJPTjY%3D

Thank you huikings for that wonderful account.

The photo of Mika on stage is magnificent!

the two cardboards done by suisuimeko!! ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!!! esp. the WAG one, i luv it very much:wub2: gd job girl!!

IMG_4391.jpg

IMG_4393.jpg

okay, during queuing, one needs to find sth to do:teehee:

IMG_4412.jpg

ANDY ARRIVED!!

IMG_4416.jpg

IMG_4417.jpg

and then i found that i've taken very few pics during the gig. no time for me to do so u know that:wub2: but i knew the lions would be sth different from before!!!

IMG_4440.jpg

IMG_4443.jpg

IMG_4447.jpg

IMG_4454.jpg

xxx

I'm not actually sure why? But every year, our school has an art and media project where they invite singers/ actors etc. to come to our school. It was mostly local artists but somehow, my school got Mika to come which I find amazing.

Awesome and it sounds like everyone had a great time, the art was fab even from the non art students no wonder he wanted to go see it.

I am so glad those naughty ppl didn't throw nasty things at him that would be just plain mean.

Ah that explains it. That's great!

at the carpark.. and he's wearing the hat given by MFCer:thumb_yello:

pics by WAII, who juz became a MFCer! haha

IMG_0067.jpg

okay, he was reading and flipping my mag:aah:

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

bye MIKA!

IMG_0079.jpg

btw that M&G organised by the karaoke comapany was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

we juz went to the backstage and saw many many ppl.

someone then helped to push us in... took a group photo with him....

aft the pic, shorter than 10 seconds, we were asked to leave :boxed:

i even lost my copy of TBWKTM there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :no:

but juz within that 10 sec, i asked if he saw our banner "MFC Hong Kong" on stage. and he said yes, looking into my eyes again :swoon:

then i juz told him we'd wait for him outside while i was being pushed away. he said okay and nodded:blush-anim-cl:

Edited by huikings

Wow, thank you Huiking for reporting this fast and sharing your pics!!! :wub2: Those lions look fantastic, I hope someone filmed them too! So Hong Kong audience went crazy? :naughty: Good to see Andy there again, and he will do several vlogs!! :thumb_yello: