Mika in Mexico city "Los 40 principales"

mikalollipop_karla

Hi guys, I personally am very excited, is the first time he comes and he said on his twitter, so is he, that's great, and I will do the best in take lots of pictures and follow each step of what will to do here in Mexico, and also the reports of the fan club here in Mexico, and because the idea of going to the airport still remains, but nothing confirmed yet, besides the tickets delivered until tomorrow, which is worth only for he:wub2: :wub2:

:boing: :boing: :boing: :boing:

untitled10.jpg

PICTURES

http://twitpic.com/nfimc

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2616052&postcount=110

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2616067&postcount=114

Edited by robertina

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:huglove:

Karla, I'm really happy for you and the other mexican fans cause you (like us, brazilian fans etc) are waiting to see Mika for so long! :wub2:

:boxed:

Thought you'd gonna say:

Karla, Imma really happy for you and imma lettya finish but I'd rather have Mika in Brazil first...:lmfao:

I'm so happy for you, Karla! :)

Eagerly awaiting pics...and breathe, girl... just like Silver said...lol

oh yeah thx :naughty::huglove:

:huglove:

Karla, I'm really happy for you and the other mexican fans cause you (like us, brazilian fans etc) are waiting to see Mika for so long! :wub2:

oh yeah

yes yes, I know many have been left without words when I mention that he came to mexico, but I hope, rather I think he has to give concerts throughout latinoamerica :wink2:

Obrigada :huglove:

Yay! :clap:

Hi guys, I personally am very excited, is the first time he comes and he said on his twitter, so is he, that's great, and I will do the best in take lots of pictures and follow each step of what will to do here in Mexico, and also the reports of the fan club here in Mexico, and because the idea of going to the airport still remains, but nothing confirmed yet, besides the tickets delivered until tomorrow, which is worth only for he:wub2: :wub2:

:boing: :boing: :boing: :boing:

I'm so excited for you guys, you've been waiting so long! :biggrin2:

If I find anything out at all, you can be sure we'll let you know right away! :thumb_yello:

THANK YOU!!!

we are really happy with Mika visiting our country :D

the little acoustic concert that he will perform, is in a little place called: Amapola Cabaret, is a fancy cabaret and just will be 400 people invited :) is like a showcase but the radio station called it "Presentacion de Los Premios Principales". You can win tickets only by sending messages to the radio station, is really though :S

we hope we could welcome him at the airport!!! does anyone knows something about his flight?

THANK YOU!!!

we are really happy with Mika visiting our country :D

the little acoustic concert that he will perform, is in a little place called: Amapola Cabaret, is a fancy cabaret and just will be 400 people invited :) is like a showcase but the radio station called it "Presentacion de Los Premios Principales". You can win tickets only by sending messages to the radio station, is really though :S

we hope we could welcome him at the airport!!! does anyone knows something about his flight?

Omg that's so nice!!

Hey you Mexican fans, I am so glad to hear he is going to visit. You might need to spend all day waiting at the airport to catch up with him after his flight...don't think he will tell you the details on twitter :teehee:

For the people who are trying to win tickets, I feel your pain. It is so tough to be a fan for so long, have Mika so close, and then not get to hear or see him. Oh believe me, I have done that. :aah:

But good luck in the contest!:thumb_yello:

Hey you Mexican fans, I am so glad to hear he is going to visit. You might need to spend all day waiting at the airport to catch up with him after his flight...don't think he will tell you the details on twitter :teehee:

For the people who are trying to win tickets, I feel your pain. It is so tough to be a fan for so long, have Mika so close, and then not get to hear or see him. Oh believe me, I have done that. :aah:

But good luck in the contest!:thumb_yello:

Am I the only one who finds this 'waiting for him at the airport' a bit...erm...not so cool?

Now, don't get me wrong, I have all the sympathy in the world for the Mexican fans, who've been waiting for so long (as any other South and Central American fans) to see him, so I can totally understand that everyone is really excited, and can't wait to see him. I TOTALLY get that, and I really feel for you. The thing is, he'll be tired, at an airport after a flight, and honestly, I personally don't think that it's the best idea to approach him there.

He said not long ago in a radio interview that he'd been approached by fans at some airport (was it in China? Or in Japan?) and he did not sound very impressed by it, to be honest....I would leave the approaching him thing for when he's actually working.

Waiting for him at the airport is just not really something that I reckon we should be doing, as respectful fans, IMHO. I don't mean to upset anyone with this post, please take it for what it is :blush-anim-cl:.