Mika is a city!

Lollipopgirl12

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Mika is not only a beloved popstar, but also a city. I was typed in Mika on google and I found this:

Mika is a very small village in the north of Tanzania, east of Lake Victoria and just south of the Kenyan border.

I want to go there so badly now!

:naughty: i wonder if Mika will ever play in Mika

Apparently Mika is not only a beloved popstar, but also a city. I was typed in Mika on google and I found this:

Mika is a very small village in the north of Tanzania, east of Lake Victoria and just south of the Kenyan border.

AWESOME! I want to go there too :thumb_yello:

haha you are not right:biggrin2: Mika is combine of meat semifinished items in my town). I wish to work in Mika!

ohh he definatley should we'd all go there right?!? :teehee:

wow! great!! haha. I want to go there and explore it with Mika! who knows what amazing things u can do with Mika in that village! :das:

And can you imagine? Mika will play in Mika! :mf_rosetinted: lol. So interesting! :naughty:

ohhh yeah imagine the things you could do hmmm:wub2:

http://www.oboilux.ru/wallpapers/Livingstyle/Mika/

It is possible to live in small town Mika, to paste over an apartment with wall-papers Mika and to eat cutlets from Mika . And yes listening Mika's to songs:wub2:!

haha!! :roftl: and also can have small Mikas, walking around! like the photoshoot of Snoozer! the Mikas can appear at breakfast! :das:

We need a place where lollipops grow on trees and the mubbins play all day long near the rainbow waterfall, and where the rain drops are different colours and sound like that plinky plonky bit with the plucked violin, in Rain.

Oh... and where the's an enchanted forest where the reindeer roams with all his animal friends, and Mika is seen running round the forest every night looking gorgeous. And his face is on every milk carton.

Hey, let's move to Mika and create a Mikammunity...

We could do Mika touring, Mika sightseeing, there...

Not that we don't do Mika sightseeing here...lol

:lmfao: i glazed over whilest reading this thread... in your post all i saw was mika something mika...

but that sounds like something... i guess we're all moving then and then we can say, i live in mika (i just said that last bit out loud and got the strangest look from my mum!)

x x x

We need a place where lollipops grow on trees and the mubbins play all day long near the rainbow waterfall, and where the rain drops are different colours and sound like that plinky plonky bit with the plucked violin, in Rain.

Oh... and where the's an enchanted forest where the reindeer roams with all his animal friends, and Mika is seen running round the forest every night looking gorgeous. And his face is on every milk carton.

Oh! you are going to do me cry of emotion! lol. That place would be a paradise! Really beautiful! :mf_rosetinted: I want to live there! :wub2: :wub2:

Ha ha! Mika is a small village in Poland too! :teehee:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mika,_Masovian_Voivodeship

:naughty:

He really should:roftl:

:lmao: Paradise:wub2:

There's also a stadium called 'Mika Stadium', which is located in Armenia and it's the home of Mika FC:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mika_Stadium

:biggrin2:

:teehee:

Mika hammocks:http://www.haenge-matte.de/

and MIKA Systems:http://www.mika.com/

Edited by MissPie

Mika is ALL things to ALL people!

If he's a plastic bag, he's recyclable.

If he's a football team, they are top of the league!

If he's a village, everyone wants to live there.

If he's a mineral, of course, he is gold!

If he's a planet he spins in cartoon motion

If he's a boy, he knows too much!

If he's a star, he's the brightest star in the sky!

If he's a singer songwriter, he's the brightest star, that has fallen to Earth to make our world a brighter place!

Aint that the truth!!

Mika is ALL things to ALL people!

If he's a plastic bag, he's recyclable.

If he's a football team, they are top of the league!

If he's a village, everyone wants to live there.

If he's a mineral, of course, he is gold!

If he's a planet he spins in cartoon motion

If he's a boy, he knows too much!

If he's a star, he's the brightest star in the sky!

If he's a singer songwriter, he's the brightest star, that has fallen to Earth to make our world a brighter place!

Aint that the truth!!

:thumb_yello: