Mikafish

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea!!

Please could you add me to the Big Girls list :biggrin2:

I had my little moan in the merchandise thread, but this really does pee me off - as I couldn't buy any of the nice ladies t-shirts / hoodies last time - just 'cos I'm cuddly :blush-anim-cl:

Hope we get enough names to make the powers that be take notice...

Oh and Blue Sky - Zazzle sounds perfect - WE WANT ZAZZLE !!

Well, i'm not a big girl (size 6-8) but my Mum is a size 16 and a huge Mika fan so she can't get a female top, only a mens but she doesn't bother, so i'm totally with you on this case.

seriously I'm not big but the sizes are kind of stupid:teehee:..There should be larger sizes!

Yay! I'm glad that even over more streamlined MFcers are supporting this! Thanks guys! :wub2:

I'M IN! :thumb_yello:

That's so annoying, and it's not only problem with Mika's shirts, almost every band shirt sized Large that I've bought are really size Medium. Why? What's the point? :sneaky2: makes me angry.... Well, actually not angry more like sad :emot-sad:

Anyway, we have to make BIG NOISE, 'COS WE ARE BIG GIRLS and I know Mika is looking us like :mf_lustslow:

I'm 5'11" tall - so if I am in the same proportion to someone of say 5'3" I need obviously a larger size. I would love to buy a womens fit tshirt if it went up to a 16 or 18.

I can see that Zazzle might not be the way forward for the majority of MIKA merchandise, as the profit per item is much lower than you can make if you have a printer to print up a large number if items up front, but it might help them to quantify the demand for larger sizes out there, at little cost to themselves, so they can change the sizes they order in future. My only worry (as someone who has two shops with Spreadshirt, a Zazzle competitor) is that they may well not offer women's cut products in larger sizes either, it is an ongoing gripe for us and our customers generally.

The sooner clothing manufacturers start to recognise that not everyone is a 5'3" twig the more money they will make!

This is a great thread that we should have thought of ages ago. -thanks MikaFish:thumb_yello:

I think that even if Mika didn't champion Big Girls it would be a pretty poor range of sizes. As it is, it's very disappointing.

I have a T-shirt in Large that is a pretty snug fit and anyone who has met me will know that I'm actually quite skinny!

The time has come for some bigger sizes please Mika!