Glee

Suzy

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since we're posting videos :teehee: I really loved this song. I think it's my favorite 'act' so far:

[YOUTUBE]TpKZcPU51MQ[/YOUTUBE]

I'm no fan of the umbrella song, nor am I a Gwyneth fan... But I do love the song singing in the rain, and I love the dance/effect with the water.

:biggrin2: I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!! I have whole soundtrack....

The Rocky Horror Picture Show RULES

I would like to watch in theater...:thumb_yello:

ive been twice you must go drest up as one of the charectors of you look realy stupid

btw ive never realy got glee

ive been twice you must go drest up as one of the charectors of you look realy stupid

btw ive never realy got glee

but we don't have The Rocky Horror Picture Show...in theater...:aah:

2 years ago Belgrade visit theater company from Hungary .... and They r preform "TRHPS" but I didn't watch their performance:crybaby:.... because I am stupid :doh:

but we don't have The Rocky Horror Picture Show...in theater...:aah:

2 years ago Belgrade visit theater company from Hungary .... and They r preform "TRHPS" but I didn't watch their performance:crybaby:.... because I am stupid :doh:

your not stupid ive just been told i am for not getting glee or jedwood im realy upset now

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ellen and Glee actor Cory Montieth have a little fun at the expense of a yoga instructor. With the help of an earpiece, Ellen feeds the actor some downright kooky lines to say to the instructor — watch as Cory "throws his energy" across the room. Smile, you're on candid camera!

http://www.fitsugar.com/Cory-Monteith-Pulls-Prank-Yoga-Instructor-Ellen-Show-14272990

:lmfao:

• 2 weeks later...
i am going to see them at O2 25th and 26th June it will be very exciting brilliant. :thumb_yello:

Ooooh that sounds so exciting! Must be pretty cool to see the cast of a tv show perform!

Well hello there fellow gleeks! Just wondering, who here is a gleek and a star kid? a very potter musical? Anyone? :blush-anim-cl:

Hmmm, I'm afraid I only know the "gleek" term, what do the other ones mean?