2010 Mika Calendar

mysti

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha fancy that :naughty: but it means if you want Mika half naked in his kegs on your MUG/bag/t.shirt/mouse mat/coasters/calenders/ etc etc then you can HAVE a half naked MIka in his kegs on them :roftl:

I would more than love to have that! Think i'll make it! KNow a few places where i can make calenders, pillows, mugs, t-shirts ect. Will make my own wag uncensored calendar :naughty:

Just seeing this thread, I have send out a little-selfmade desk-calender to be printed out .. No idea how it'll turn out because it's the first time I'm doing it, but I hope it's gonna be ok :teehee:

If anyone likes to see the pics I've used..

The frontpage-thingie:

f4jlgm.jpg

And the rest (don't exactly remember every month):

12.jpg

14.jpg

3377_by_mika01.jpg

4065318879_a65941416f_b.jpg

candy5.jpg

Well, just took some, but it's very dark here already and I'm too lazy to get all the lights on so they aren't the best pics .. But IRL the thing looks be-au-ti-ful! :wub2: (even my mum said so :aah:)

IMG_8539_.jpg

IMG_8540_.jpg

IMG_8541_.jpg

IMG_8542_.jpg

Yeshhh Ive actually been looking for this again , my nose is tuned any information Ill post :thumb_yello::biggrin2: Yessss I remember now .. you need the card factory :thumb_yello:

Only place I could find it

:wub2: i love how wonderful you are freddie! thanks for telling us/ me...

*grabs coat and runs to town*

*comes back inside and slumps behind computer*

shops are shut now. i just remembered :doh: !!

x

may I ask how much did you pay to have it printed and bound?

here it costs a fortune.. :boxed:I have done it anyway for the past yrs

Well, original it costs 12.99 euro from where I've ordered it. But there was an action that you got 50% discount so I only paid 6.50 euro for it :teehee::biggrin2:

Well, original it costs 12.99 euro from where I've ordered it. But there was an action that you got 50% discount so I only paid 6.50 euro for it :teehee::biggrin2:

ohhhh... :shocked: online, or there where you live? if online, do you mind passin on the link..? :teehee:

ohhhh... :shocked: online, or there where you live? if online, do you mind passin on the link..? :teehee:

Yes, online.

But I think it's a "company" from where I live, don't know if they ship to other countries .. But it's http://www.extrafilm.com, only available in dutch & french as far as I know .. I'll see if I can find anything about other countries :wink2:

Edit; wich country do you live? Maybe you're lucky :aah:

Edited by Guest

Yes, online.

But I think it's a "company" from where I live, don't know if they ship to other countries .. But it's http://www.extrafilm.com, only available in dutch & french as far as I know .. I'll see if I can find anything about other countries :wink2:

Edit; wich country do you live? Maybe you're lucky :aah:

I live in italy :biggrin2:

thx for the help :wub2:

absolutely not your fault. :wink2:

I just cannot find the calendar in the italian version. will keep looking. thx, bienie :thumb_yello:

:shocked: You're right ... If you compare the websites it looks exactly the same, only on the italian one there are less products ... :boxed::sad:

:shocked: You're right ... If you compare the websites it looks exactly the same, only on the italian one there are less products ... :boxed::sad:

isn't it typical? :naughty:

it's all right, anyway. just found out other nationalities versions ship abroad and some for a reasonable amount of money. so I 'll stick to that. :thumb_yello:

thanks for the heads up :punk:

isn't it typical? :naughty:

it's all right, anyway. just found out other nationalities versions ship abroad and some for a reasonable amount of money. so I 'll stick to that. :thumb_yello:

thanks for the heads up :punk:

Oh, that's great :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Have fun with it :mf_rosetinted:

And you're welcome :wink2: