2010 Mika Calendar

mysti

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone for your help. I love some of the photos you've posted :biggrin2:

Do the card factory have a website Freddy? I know there's a shop in my local town, but it's only a small one, so I'm not sure if they'd have a Mika calendar. I can ask.

mysti

Thanks everyone for your help. I love some of the photos you've posted :biggrin2:

Do the card factory have a website Freddy? I know there's a shop in my local town, but it's only a small one, so I'm not sure if they'd have a Mika calendar. I can ask.

mysti

I dont think they do hun , there is one in Durham and I staggered upon it last year purely by chance , there is none on ebay yet .. which is a sign its "out there"

Ill take a look this weekend on my travels :thumb_yello:

made my own mika calendar for the past 2 yrs and they are always the best cause you choose the pics you want and MFC knows best about mika pics :mf_rosetinted:

last year I also got the official mika calendar which is good, but I still prefer home made ones.

the only problem is that even if they are self made with publisher for ex. they cost a fortune to have printed in big size and bound. :boxed: but the result is nice to look at :teehee:

Don't Tesco do them, here is a link I am sure you can take in your pix etc even on an SD card etc and have them put onto t.shirts, bags, mugs mouse mats calenders etc etc

http://www.tescophoto.com/wpp/tesco/?utm_source=Google%2BLatitude&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=tesco%20personalised%20gifts

hMMMMMM I cant see the Mika one?

:roftl:

Im not a morning person takes me to to wind uppppp:biggrin2:

hahaha fancy that :naughty: but it means if you want Mika half naked in his kegs on your MUG/bag/t.shirt/mouse mat/coasters/calenders/ etc etc then you can HAVE a half naked MIka in his kegs on them :roftl: