• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:dance_man: Thank you so much, Nanou!!!

I'm waiting patiently for my mum to get home now and then sign up! :naughty:

(She's over 18... :lol3: )

The thing is...I can't choose between Vienna and Paris.

If I choose Vienna, then all the waiting in the cold would be out of discussion but I won't get to meet some MFC'ers I'm really looking forward to meeting.

If I choose Paris, then THAT would be awesome: No effing early morning wake-up, plus the hotel near Bercy is really damn expensive so we could use some help... :lol3: But, I think that for Paris there will certainly be other M&G contests so I won't be the only one...as for Vienna I might just be the only one... :dunno:

Damn...I should shut up! :doh:

Edited by B!anka

LOL B!anka ... I'll keep my fingers crossed that she will sign up for you!

Of course she will! :lmfao: She's coming with me at both gigs, she has been with me at the first one, she's even (a very rare tho) MFCer...she has no choice really :mf_rosetinted: She knows I'd give basically anything to get to meet Mika in person! :teehee:

it says that everyone who's 18 or older can take part (it doesn't say anything about country restrictions), except employees of orange or associated agencies. but it also says that if you enter wrong data they can exclude you, and that they have the final decision over everything and may use all your data for marketing purposes. winners are notified by mobile phone, so you have to enter your mobile phone number.

closing date is nov30, and the winner will get concert tickets, meet+greet, soundcheck, travel, hotel.

i just entered 3 cities to choose from in that text area, there's enough space so i hope it's ok. :bleh:

thanx for posting! :biggrin2:

closing date is nov30, and the winner will get concert tickets, meet+greet, soundcheck, travel, hotel.

i just entered 3 cities to choose from in that text area, there's enough space so i hope it's ok. :bleh:

thanx for posting! :biggrin2:

They will soundcheck us! :lmfao:

Yeah there really is enough space for more cities. If Bienie or Droopsy sign up for this, they will have a really hard time choosing one of all the cities they're going to...

Also, does it say anywhere if there'll be only ONE winner? :huh: (I mean I got the part where they say that you can take a friend with you, but I meant if there will be more than only one winner.)

oh you're all very welcome!!! I've entered so many competitions thanks to MFCers :teehee: and I'll be really really happy if someone in here could win this!!!! :wink2:

don't bother about the city, just enter a few of them, there is definitely enough space to write them all :roftl:

well, i chose cities that i'm not going to yet. newcastle, vienna or nice, and also wrote that actually i didn't care... whatever they wanted. :bleh: i mean, if they pay for everything, what difference does it make, i'd go anywhere! :naughty:

I think when I enter I take a city that I'm going to anyway .. Does sound a bit stupid, but more days off from work .. don't think my boss would like that :boxed::aah:

I think when I enter I take a city that I'm going to anyway .. Does sound a bit stupid, but more days off from work .. don't think my boss would like that :boxed::aah:

there's no weekend that you're not going yet? :bleh:

there's no weekend that you're not going yet? :bleh:

I have to work weekends too :aah:

(not every weekend, usually it's one weekend each month, but it kinda suck if you just have to work the weekend you want to go, so I have to ask a free weekend anyway to be sure ..)

Hey everyone!!

You can win a free travel to the city of your choice in Mika's european tour, meet him at the soundcheck and then have fun at the gig!!!!

All you have to do is tell them where you would like to go in Europe to see Mika and give your personnal details here:

[url=]http://www.orangemusic.ch/contests/Le-concert-de-Mika-de-votre-choix-175/#top-anchor[/url]

Good luck everybody!!!!

EDIT: Obviously you have to change the language at the very bottom of the page to be able to see it in your country!!

Thanks for posting it :thumb_yello:

I think the target audience for this is not real fans, though, but those who only go if they get a free ticket.

I'd rather pay for mine.:wink2:

well, i chose cities that i'm not going to yet. newcastle, vienna or nice, and also wrote that actually i didn't care... whatever they wanted. :bleh: i mean, if they pay for everything, what difference does it make, i'd go anywhere! :naughty:

Exactly :naughty:

Hey everyone!!

I don't know if this has already been posted, but i've just found this on a swiss website:

You can win a free travel to the city of your choice in Mika's european tour, meet him at the soundcheck and then have fun at the gig!!!!

All you have to do is tell them where you would like to go in Europe to see Mika and give your personnal details here:

[url=]http://www.orangemusic.ch/contests/Le-concert-de-Mika-de-votre-choix-175/#top-anchor[/url]

Good luck everybody!!!!

EDIT: Obviously you have to change the language at the very bottom of the page to be able to see it in your country!!

Thanks,i just play ;)

i read the terms,and they don't say it's just for switzerland,great for us

mais:

-on n'inscrit pas notre pays sur le bulletin,bizarre....

-et je ne pense pas qu'orange prévoit de payer le transport de qq'un qui gagnerait,venant des US par ex....

je pense qu'il y a omission dans le réglement,non?

Thanks for posting it :thumb_yello:

I think the target audience for this is not real fans, though, but those who only go if they get a free ticket.

I'd rather pay for mine.:wink2:

idk, as it involves a m+g i'd guess it's meant to be for fans. anyway, i hope a fan wins, what sense would it make for someone else to win a m+g at the soundcheck?! :sneaky2: