Boo!

Branquignole

Ha, admit it. You've all been startled out of your wits! :D

Anyway, I just joined and wanted to introduce myself quickly. I'm a German student and I've basically been a fan of Mika's since his first single came out here. I saw him live in Baden Baden on Monday and since then have taken to more or less stalking him on the web (okay, I do that with loads of people, but still). I think he's one of the greatest pop artists of our time and although I mostly just listen to musicals, his music really grabbed my attention.

Things I like to do apart from stalking people and listening to musicals are singing, acting, reading, writing, watching movies, translating fanfiction from English into German - you get the idea. I spend most of my time in front of tv or computer screens. :D I also love horseback riding and have discovered I really like driving although I tend to feel nauseous in the back seat. Oh well, we have gotten to the things that are probably not really interesting for all of you, right?

Anyway, I'm glad to be part of this community now. Hello, all! :)

Edited by Branquignole

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you. :)

My name's so German that most people spell it wrong, so be sure to get it right and I'll love you. :biggrin2: It's Franziska. I mostly go by Franzi, though, but it sounds so weird in English (kind of like "frenzy", right?), in my opinion at least.

Thank you. :)

My name's so German that most people spell it wrong, so be sure to get it right and I'll love you. :biggrin2: It's Franziska. I mostly go by Franzi, though, but it sounds so weird in English (kind of like "frenzy", right?), in my opinion at least.

I' m sure I got it right:biggrin2: :naughty:Nice name!!

hi franzi, willkommen im mfc! :biggrin2: nice introduction... sounds like you're familiar with forums, but if you have any questions about this one, feel free to ask me, as i'm the german representative on here. :wink2: and well, you've found the german thread already, as i saw. :bleh:

i know what you mean about sitting in front of the computer screen all day, lol, believe me it won't get any better when you're on here! :naughty: but it's fun! :biggrin2:

"Familiar with forums" is a rather nice euphemism for being addicted to them. I mean -oooh, look, there's Mika poking his head around the corner! (I'm so good at changing the subject and diverting everybody. :cool:)

Thank you und danke. :D

mika?! where?! w00t.png *runs away*

*comes back* hm, you must've seen a ghost. so what were we talking about? :fisch: um, forgot... :naughty:

so, are you going to any of the gigs of next years' tour?

btw, love your avatar, last unicorn... :wub2:

Thank you, Sabine! :)

@ mellody: You mean, there are ghosts in this forum? *gulps* And no, unfortunately, I won't be able to make it. The two I'm nearest to are Frankfurt and Stuttgart, but the dates are really... crap. :(

And yay, Last Unicorn! One of my favourite films ever. And I love misunderstood wizards with huge noses. :wub2: (Um, yeah. Still trying to figure out what this says about me.)

Thank you, Sabine! :)

@ mellody: You mean, there are ghosts in this forum? *gulps* And no, unfortunately, I won't be able to make it. The two I'm nearest to are Frankfurt and Stuttgart, but the dates are really... crap. :(

And yay, Last Unicorn! One of my favourite films ever. And I love misunderstood wizards with huge noses. :wub2: (Um, yeah. Still trying to figure out what this says about me.)

Ha, the nearest gigs to me are Frankfurt and Stuttgart, too. But I´ll go to Amsterdam, Munich and Vienna for the reason to meet my friends. Nothing is better than to spend time in the queue with MFC ´ers beside the gig itself of course !!!

Hi Franzi!

:welcomeani: to the MFC! Just as you I was a MIKA fan before but joined the MFC and got totally mikaddicted after the Baden-Baden gig (see my introduction). It feels like a MIKA-hurricane coming to my life since I've been following all the threads here :wink2: I hope you have fun and hope to meet some of the MFClers at the Stuttgart gig - hope you'll find a way to attend, too.

Take care!

Pearl