Look what I found!

pinkfakecheez

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, if this thread does become popular, can we not start arguing about his real name? He said it was Mica, so I believe him, 'kay? :thumb_yello:

(I really wouldn't like it if he was a Michael. I already know a Michael Jr. When asked about it, he mumbled that it was "embarassing".)

Mica is from rocks comes in very, very thin sheets and is found in most cosmetics and craft products that sparkle!

if you look on wikapedia....

The mica group of sheet silicate (phyllosilicate) minerals includes several closely related materials having highly perfect basal cleavage. All are monoclinic with a tendency towards pseudo-hexagonal crystals and are similar in chemical composition. The highly perfect cleavage, which is the most prominent characteristic of mica, is explained by the hexagonal sheet-like arrangement of its atoms.

The word "mica" is thought to be derived from the Latin word micare, meaning "to glitter", in reference to the brilliant appearance of this mineral (especially when in small scales).

I tweeted him as defo better than the plastic bag story! :roftl:

Edited by daisylou
missed out an F!

Mica is from rocks comes in very, very thin sheets and is found in most cosmetics and craft products that sparkle!

The mica group of sheet silicate (phyllosilicate) minerals includes several closely related materials having highly perfect basal cleavage. All are monoclinic with a tendency towards pseudo-hexagonal crystals and are similar in chemical composition. The highly perfect cleavage, which is the most prominent characteristic of mica, is explained by the hexagonal sheet-like arrangement of its atoms.

The word "mica" is thought to be derived from the Latin word micare, meaning "to glitter", in reference to the brilliant appearance of this mineral (especially when in small scales).

:roftl: Spray on the glitter!

maybe you'll get a reply

i never did :naughty:

i collect mica stones... i have a bunch of them. i could sell them on the MFC :mf_rosetinted:

or we could use those to hang them on our neck instead of the flashing hearts :roftl:

Not too fond of that spelling (M-i-c-a) - especially when spelled that way on purpose to refer to Mika.

Then there's "Meeks"...

Urban dictionary has 3 definitions. The first one is definitley best. :teehee:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=meeks

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mika

4. MIKA 23 up, 8 downthumbsup.gif?1257377864thumbsdown.gif?1257377864 get this on a mug mug.gif?1257377864

A Fit Singer With Curly Hair And The Most Amazing Voice In This World. Followers Called MIKA-ettes Or MIKAsexuals. He Is Really Hot And Dosnt Want To Say His Sexuality Which Dosnt Mean He's Gay.

MIKA-ette - A MIKA Follower, A MIKA Obsessive.

MIKAsexual - Also A MIKA Follower And Obsessive.

• 2 weeks later...

Ohh Mica has cleavage eh:aah::teehee::naughty: interesting!!!! lol

i already knew about mica being a very common ingredient in makeup it's in most of my make up, it always makes me giggle when i see it listed in the ingredients! lol

I like that meaning better it suits him very much doesn't it he glitters a lot (like a star baby yeah):teehee::roftl::wink2:

lol all my makeup has mica in it

i thought i was the only one that read the ingredients and realised im putting a man on my face :teehee:

lol I think a lot of us would love to put or rather have Mika on our faces right (i.e him kissing us hehehe):wub2: