Mika web chat

Blossom

aw!

thanks for the link:wink2:

i wonder if i'll get an answer regarding that damn fingertip song :naughty:

are you STILL on that? :aah:

You know what I was thinking? That it's really weird that we have twitter at hand to ask him ANYTHING we want...and still we're going all :freak: at these things...

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are you STILL on that? :aah:

You know what I was thinking? That it's really weird that we have twitter at hand to ask him ANYTHING we want...and still we're going all :freak: at these things...

i tried asking that on twitter...

and yes...i still am on that... it's torturing me!

besides...what else could i ask? :teehee:

i sent in another one haha

"You said on the TV show "Live From Abbey Road" that people in your family thought you might turn out to be a dancer. As a dancer myself, this really intrigued me! If you had the opportunity, what style of dance would you be most interested to do and why?"

Oooh interesting!

Aaaaand another one :roftl:

"Out of the ones you can speak, what language do you prefer speaking? And what language would you like to learn and why?"

Oh! Caz I love those questions!! I hope he answers them :teehee: I also want to know the one freddie asked :biggrin2:

Here's what I asked:

In your ‘Heat’ magazine interview from a couple of months ago you mentioned that you like watching the ‘X Factor’.

Do you think that all of these reality TV talent shows really are a good way for discovering new talent or do you believe that they’re really ruining the chances of those people who have spent a number of years working so hard to try and make a name for themselves in the industry?

:biggrin2:

Edited by Blossom

Here's what I asked:

In your ‘Heat’ magazine interview from a couple of months ago you mentioned that like watching the ‘X Factor’.

Do you think that all of these reality TV talent shows really are a good way for discovering new talent or do you believe that they’re really ruining the chances of those people who have spent a number of years working so hard to try and make a name for themselves in the industry?

:biggrin2:

Ooooh good one!

where can I write it please? :blink:

The link is on page 1 of this thread and there will be a 'comment box' when the page opens. You need to have a MySpace account to post it.

If not, someone else here can post the question for you. :wink2:

I've send a question, but it didn't appears.....There was a message about the user have to approve the message. Does this mean that it takes a while before it is on the list??? Thanks!

Yeah, it usually takes a few hours or so.