Mika web chat

Blossom

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well whichever way I look at it, it will be about 3 in the morning.:mf_rosetinted:

I just got back from the New Moon movie premier in my town (finished at 2:10am) and now I'm waiting for 5am for Mika to be on :roftl:

Got to study algebra all day tomorrow and fit my school friends in on MSN/Gtalk somewhere too!

Someone's going to be grouchy bu friday's math exam methinks :naughty:

Well whichever way I look at it, it will be about 3 in the morning.:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

I'd gladly trade places with you if you wanted to come and live to sunny ****ty Portugal, then you'd be in the same timezone as most Europeans and i'd be stuffing myself with sushi there...:mf_rosetinted:

now I'm really confused, why does it say in that last myspace blog "calling all UK fans"??? It can't be it's only for UK people?! :hair: what's the point of doing it on myspace then? :aah:

I've just seen that in the previous blog it was also written it's for UK :sad:

I'm disappointed now. :sad::tears:

Hopefully some of you from UK will record it. If that's possible. :blink:

Edited by Vedrana

now I'm really confused, why does it say in that last myspace blog "calling all UK fans"??? It can't be it's only for UK people?! :hair: what's the point of doing it on myspace then? :aah:

I've just seen that in the previous blog it was also written it's for UK :sad:

I'm disappointed now. :sad::tears:

Hopefully some of you from UK will record it. If that's possible. :blink:

Yes i'm disappointed too...Hope we can see it..but don't think so.

Indeed...can someone record it? and post it on youtube? HOPE SO!!! :thumb_yello:

Can someone PLEASE post my question? No myspace account

:blush-anim-cl::doh:

It's a bit stupid and not very actual but I've wanted to know and I would really be interested in knowing the answer! It's the following:

Why/how did you try to get in the London School of Economics?

Thanks peeps! :biggrin2:

Can someone PLEASE post my question? No myspace account

:blush-anim-cl::doh:

It's a bit stupid and not very actual but I've wanted to know and I would really be interested in knowing the answer! It's the following:

Why/how did you try to get in the London School of Economics?

Thanks peeps! :biggrin2:

done :thumb_yello:

I'm sooo confused what time it would start for me if I'm able to view it. I'm guessing it starts in two hours for UK people?

I'm wondering if there's going to be a myspace video that those of us can watch if we can't see the live one or is someone from here going to record it?

Hi anyone......... I posted a question at 14.00 uk time can't find it and no matter how many times I update it says 247 comments at 10am this morning.... is it a bit like the old Mika blog where they check comments first and then block release them...or do you think my question is destined for cyberspace !!! x Thanks x R X:blink:

Hi anyone......... I posted a question at 14.00 uk time can't find it and no matter how many times I update it says 247 comments at 10am this morning.... is it a bit like the old Mika blog where they check comments first and then block release them...or do you think my question is destined for cyberspace !!! x Thanks x R X:blink:

mmm, strange:blink:... i asked 5 minutes ago, and my question is already posted! actually is the last one!:aah:...make the question again!:thumb_yello:

I hope that we can watch it from other country's.. just one hour to go..

i hope so!:wub2:

i think we might have no problem, as we can send our questions even when we're not from UK! so let's hope we can watch it too!:wink2: