Mika web chat

Blossom

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tummy sleeping is the most annoying thing ever. But maybe Mika has the advantage of nog having to lie on his humps:roftl:

:roftl:

true, I would know :annoyed_h4h:(tummy sleeper+humps)I'm thinking there should be beds with some kind of recess :naughty:

Wooohooo on expedition in the Ikea!

Tummy sleeping is the most annoying thing ever. But maybe Mika has the advantage of nog having to lie on his humps:roftl:

I cant imagine being a 120% tummy sleeper... my breast.. 2 xtra pillows where you have to feel a lil pain from em? :roftl:

Donno what to call what im sleeping... not a side sleeper... not 120% on the tummy... something between where the some of the tummy is touching the bed and the legs isnt "glued" together

something between this and 100% tummy

l_1c742b0cb0c8c71c25a20a855080ca-1.jpg

did this even make scence? :blink:

I cant imagine being a 120% tummy sleeper... my breast.. 2 xtra pillows where you have to feel a lil pain from em? :roftl:

Donno what to call what im sleeping... not a side sleeper... not 120% on the tummy... something between where the some of the tummy is touching the bed and the legs isnt "glued" together

something between this and 100% tummy

l_1c742b0cb0c8c71c25a20a855080ca-1.jpg

did this even make scence? :blink:

I sleep mostly on my tummy though lately I do the thing you explained, makes sense to me :aah:

He's lying, of course, how can he know he's a tummy sleeper if he has insomnia?

He's so tired when he finally manages to fall asleep he just gets in a comma and falls down, only awaking when Momma P. walks in the room with his breakfast...:naughty:

Tummy sleeper my ass!

lol

Sleep on the tummy... the pain (maybe) in the breasts when you wake up or while sleeping :blink:

Im guessing Meeks wont have much of that problem though anyway... :roftl:

I only sleep on my tummy too- and i so need to go to Ikea to check that out...

when I was a kid, I had to sleep with 2 pillows- i loved my head up... now I love really soft flat pillows... :naughty: lot less pain in the morning... :naughty:

Sleep on the tummy... the pain (maybe) in the breasts when you wake up or while sleeping :blink:

I tried to last night because my back has been really hurting, but it did hurt my boobs :aah:

Edited by Fmbm

when I was a kid, I had to sleep with 2 pillows- i loved my head up... now I love really soft flat pillows... :naughty: lot less pain in the morning... :naughty:

I was talking about the women... :roftl:

I was talking about the women... :roftl:

I can put my Ingie mask on for just a minute... nuh I wont :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

I tried to last night because my back has been really hurt, but it did hurt my boobs :aah:

I dont think i wanna try sleeping on my tummy. I dont wanna hurt em atm. :lmfao:

I guess you get yoused to it or something, cause mine dont hurt every single morning... I know I roll around heaps when I sleep, cause i woke up heaps of times on the floor :roftl: so maybe i dont sleep on my tummy... I know I fall asleep either on my tummy or on my side...

I can put my Ingie mask on for just a minute... nuh I wont :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

I guess you get yoused to it or something, cause mine dont hurt every single morning... I know I roll around heaps when I sleep, cause i woke up heaps of times on the floor :roftl: so maybe i dont sleep on my tummy... I know I fall asleep either on my tummy or on my side...

In the floor? :blink: I think thats a thing that prob. will wake me up when im finally asleep or drunk :lmfao:

Must be cold wakeing up on the floor? :blink:

so, is this the "what's your sleeping position" thread now? :naughty:

ok, then: i NEVER slept on my tummy, as far as i can think back. maybe as a baby. :bleh: i don't even lie in this position, except sometimes for sunbathing - my neck would hurt so much if i had my head turned to the side all night! :aah: already hurts after half an hour.

always used to sleep on my side, but also on my back since a few years. usually fall asleep on the side and wake up on the back.

so... definitely one thing i don't have in common with mika. :teehee: that ikea thing sounds interesting though, i wonder what the pillows for side and back sleepers look like. :bleh:

In the floor? :blink: I think thats a thing that prob. will wake me up when im finally asleep or drunk :lmfao:

It happened to me years ago when I was on holiday with my family. Don't even remember how long I was there for... :blink:

btw. when it comes to Mika.... maybe another area will hurt a lil when he wakes up :naughty::lmfao:

so, is this the "what's your sleeping position" thread now? :naughty:

ok, then: i NEVER slept on my tummy, as far as i can think back. maybe as a baby. :bleh: i don't even lie in this position, except sometimes for sunbathing - my neck would hurt so much if i had my head turned to the side all night! :aah: already hurts after half an hour.

always used to sleep on my side, but also on my back since a few years. usually fall asleep on the side and wake up on the back.

so... definitely one thing i don't have in common with mika. :teehee: that ikea thing sounds interesting though, i wonder what the pillows for side and back sleepers look like. :bleh:

wanna go and take a look together... somehow? I remember they have a lot of pillows and other things for the bed in an IKEA close to where i live

you'd think so.... I know my dad sometimes would lift me back when i was very little, he gave up on it though.... Id wake normally on the floor... and luckily my bed is kinda low...

now I have a bigger bed though- dosnt happen much anymore... :naughty:

btw. when it comes to Mika.... maybe another area will hurt a lil when he wakes up :naughty::lmfao:

Im thinking certain tree :fisch:

but then again he's probably used to wearing flatners on stage... :lmfao: