Mika web chat

Blossom

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

already asked that in the twitter thread, but maybe it's more on topic here... i don't understand what he's saying at one point when he talks about twitter:

"i don't read everything, 'cause ... drives you mad" - what does he say in between that, can someone understand it? :blink:

I heard:

"'I don't read everything 'cause, you know, sitting there counting the ticker tape drives you mad, no matter what."

I still couldn't listen and watch it properly, been having some memory problems in my netbook and can't seem to download a thing....

And i can't seem to listen too well to the link i have...:boxed:

I was on a caption strike so i got a normal siggie...

But i'm starting to have some ideas about the armpit question....:roftl:

believe thats one of the vids. i uploaded???

part 1 or 2?

Edited by Dark Angel

believe thats one of the vids. i uploaded???

part 1 or 2?

No matter which ones i download nothing is working properly, Angel, my Linux is ****ing up every file i download today...:blink:

That's why i couldn't watch the first link, just listen, now yours i saw once but it stops a lot, gotta check this netbook tomorrow...:boxed:

No matter which ones i download nothing is working properly, Angel, my Linux is ****ing up every file i download today...:blink:

That's why i couldn't watch the first link, just listen, now yours i saw once but it stops a lot, gotta check this netbook tomorrow...:boxed:

plz tell tomorrow then? will try and fix it if it doesnt work there then.

:lmfao: what did she expect?

but at least she got her name/question on the air & her 3 seconds of fame! :aah:

Well first he rejects her, and then he makes fun of her in the chat-up line bit. I can't help but feel a little sorry for her. :huh:

Well first he rejects her, and then he makes fun of her in the chat-up line bit. I can't help but feel a little sorry for her. :huh:

oh fmbm... :huglove: but she got her name mentioned twice!

and nobody knows it's her except for her! it's not like her name was guylaine, it's a common name :naughty:

Just caught this, missed it because of the gig (how did he know before he got there, that people had been queueing since 6am?:blink:).

Really good chat, did they answer any of the questions sent in before it started? A couple sounded familiar from the ones I read the other day.

Scary about the fan who broke into his room, I'd have clouted them and run out screaming myself, he handled it way better.

I was a bit confused at his answer to the what position do you sleep in at first (it's 5am, I've had a long day, and a bit kerfuddled!:naughty:), but then it all became clear, and I too am a tummy sleeper! Can't sleep otherwise. And he's right about the pillow, although I can't have mine totally flat, just need a bit to height to it:teehee:

Like his answer to the piano girl, lots of people tinker around and learn themselves, I think it gives them an individual way of playing, which can't be bad.

There's always one who has to ask the marry me question, isn't there? Really what did she honestly think he'd say? He did rip into her a bit though, he should have just left it at the no, and let it go.

I understand what he means about the touring, just following the tour, was extremely tiring for me last time out, and I was shattered, and that was just the UK gigs, so he must be exhausted by the end of a world tour. I don't envy the travel part at all!

Yet I'll be doing it again in February, glutton for punishment that I am:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Enjoyed that immensely.