Mika on UK TV

dcdeb

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You parted with that outfit??? :shocked: I thought that you'd never let it out of your sight :roftl:

I forgot it actually, wasn't til I got back here I realised I left it there. I think subconciously, I'm trying to escape from it:naughty:

:bow: EXACTLY !! (Thank you for being the voice of reason!)

Considering he didn't have a live audience (or us fans) to feed off I thought this version of Rain was wonderful and I'm loving the 'unstructured' look of tousled hair and casual wear :swoon:

YES! :wub2:

And I also love your new sig -- did Kev do that, or you? You're both

so clever with that sort of stuff! I love it! :original:

Just because you smile, doesn't mean you're happy. :huh:

Oh I had completely spaced this! Thanks for posting!

I really liked this. I don't think he looks bad, maybe the sans-audience factor had an effect on the energy...or it could be a million other things hah.

Seems his foot's doing better as well, I'm glad about that!

It's 4 minutes of his life filtered through a television and a professional performance. We have no idea what he was actually feeling, or more importantly, why. Maybe someone was a jerk to him right before he went on the air? It doesn't mean he's depressed about life.

He was singing Rain, wasn't he? What I have seen in fan’s footage and in the video this is how he looks like when he singing that song. It's about a break up and I think it would look awkward if he was smiling when he sings it and to my knowledge he has never done that. He is impersonating the song so perfectly!:wub2:

about the look sad.... i have more than 90 snaps from it and i wont call this looking sad/depressed... And remember that its not the most happy song

True!:wink2:

Ok, I finally watched the video from this morning. What can I say, he looks fantastic, and it was a really really great performance. I'm loving Rain more and more :wub2:. It's gotten to me a lot more than WAG ever did, and I hope that this is a sign that it will do better in general as a single. I love WAG at the live gigs, and also in its acoustic version, but the recorded version I don't like nearly as much as Rain.

Oh and I think that he looked absolutely terrific :mf_lustslow:. He's looking HOT! And the clothes, so simple, so nice...it's all perfect. The hair is done naturally, I just love it. Someone said that he looks like he's back to the Grace Kelly days and I agree. I love this chilled look for him. It reminds me of how he looks in the GK video.

RE him being sad, depressed, etc...I don't see it :blink:. He did smile a couple of times, and this show is so bloody early that he was probably just knackered and moody about having to get up at 4 or 5 am (or who knows, maybe even earlier) in a cold, dark, windy morning, to go and do this and then probably to rehearsals, and then tomorrow again (plus the gig in the evening).

Also the whole painkiller talk is kinda worrying me a bit. He may well not even be taking any painkillers anymore, and not all types of painkillers are the "dangerous" type if you know what I mean, so I think that we may be getting a bit ahead of ourselves here with all this worry, and talking ad nauseam about him being on meds, etc. We all worry about him, but maybe it's not the best idea to keep posting that he's probably on meds and out of it, considering how fast things spread on the net and how often they are twisted :dunno: Just my opinion :wink2:

Anyway, I loved the performance. LOVED IT.

Completely agree with you! :thumb_yello: