"Oh I wish I was a punkrocker with flowers in my hair

In '77 and '69 when revolution was in the air

I was born too late

In a world that doesn't care

Oh I wish I was a punkrocker with flowers in my hair" :pinkbow:

But i iz a punkrocker with flowers in my hair...:mf_rosetinted:

You got the wrong year, though, 1970 for me...:naughty:

Almost every pic i got is my head seen from the back....:lmfao:

I have one or two where you can see my face, i'll look for it and post it...:thumb_yello:

Edited by willywonka

Not that i look good and all but this is my OMGZ DA MIKA SHOW IZ STARTING IN 10 MINS SO LET ME POSE LIKE I AM NOT NERVOUS WHEN I'M ABOUT TO HAVE A STROKE nervous wreck face...

11t3ajr.jpg

PS - Yes, Mika, you can use it to make captions of me if you want revenge...:lmfao:

Edited by willywonka

But i iz a punkrocker with flowers in my hair...:mf_rosetinted:

You got the wrong year, though, 1970 for me...:naughty:

Almost every pic i got is my head seen from the back....:lmfao:

I have one or two where you can see my face, i'll look for it and post it...:thumb_yello:

awwww :wub2:

Not that i look good and all but this is my OMGZ DA MIKA SHOW IZ STARTING IN 10 MINS SO LET ME POSE LIKE I AM NOT NERVOUS WHEN I'M ABOUT TO HAVE A STROKE nervous wreck face...

11t3ajr.jpg

PS - Yes, Mika, you can use it to make captions of me if you want revenge...:lmfao:

you ah pweety! :wub2::huglove:

That was before the gig? wasn't the book covered? :shocked:

I can't help but love your "pic" with Mika! Cute smile - and the flower in your hair is very cute as well. The security guy on the right is very funny though :roftl:

--

M: "Ok, Wonka, here's my private mail adress. Just let me release your captions before posting them on the forum and nobody will get hurt!"

W: *sings* "If you're going to Won-ka-la-haaand, be sure to wear a flower in your haaaaair"

Security Guy: "Jesus, I have to change my job..."

2l92x5h.jpg

:lmfao::lmao:

11t3ajr.jpg

:lmfao:

Sounds awemazing ... :wub2:(sorry Pikachu for stealing the word xD)

*goes to the report thread*

:huglove:

Remember how d'ya feel at your first gig????:naughty:

I feel like duuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...:roftl:

I'm so happy for you that finally could go to a gig and that you got to meet Mika in person!:wub2:

Well, my first gig is not much to brag about, it was in Stockholm, April 2007.

I had certainly found the MFC, but I was too shy and insecure about my English (and computer skills) to have the guts to post, and I didn't know anyone who was interested to go and see a new pop artist so I went alone, on trembling knees....but Mika was great of course!:naughty:

I'm so happy for you that finally could go to a gig and that you got to meet Mika in person!:wub2:

Well, my first gig is not much to brag about, it was in Stockholm, April 2007.

I had certainly found the MFC, but I was too shy and insecure about my English (and computer skills) to have the guts to post, and I didn't know anyone who was interested to go and see a new pop artist so I went alone, on trembling knees....but Mika was great of course!:naughty:

Aawwwww, Siennita, maybe one day i can go to Sweden or you can come to Portugal so we can meet...:huglove:

Aaaw Carla disclosed :naughty:

I'll take a look at this thread tomorrow, it's too late and I should be already sleeping :shocked:

I'm eager to to do it in fact (both sleeping and checking the thread :naughty:)

Btw I am really tempted to send him the link with your pic to his twitter so he ACTUALLY makes a caption in revenge :naughty::naughty::lmfao:

I'll take a look at this thread tomorrow, it's too late and I should be already sleeping :shocked:

Btw I am really tempted to send him the link with your pic to his twitter so he ACTUALLY makes a caption in revenge :naughty::naughty::lmfao:

Nooooooo frecking way hathor, or i'll have my revenge in lisbon...:naughty:

Such as no rides in wonka mobile and not taking you to a great place to eat when you'll be starving at 3am...:roftl:

Please don't my madrid night guide...:no::biggrin2:

Nooooooo frecking way hathor, or i'll have my revenge in lisbon...:naughty:

Such as no rides in wonka mobile and not taking you to a great place to eat when you'll be starving at 3am...:roftl:

Please don't my madrid night guide...:no::biggrin2:

NnnnOOOooOOooOoOOOooO ok ok you freaked me out!! I don't want to be by Arroios on my own, all cold, hungry and sad :crybaby: I promise I won't!!

But it was tempting :naughty:

As i dunno how to make watermarks..lol

14m7t3s.jpg

Nice picture, he has a fun face, I'll rewatch the gig tomorrow, wanna find out what was he talking about :roftl:

Hathor got us talking to Mika...

p1010247i.jpg

When we interchange our pics I send you the natural size it's you after all!! :thumb_yello:

No idea why I got those strange eyes of Rui, I don't think it was the flash or the camera... we were too far you remember. I think he has laser eyes :mf_rosetinted:

I can't help but love your "pic" with Mika! Cute smile - and the flower in your hair is very cute as well. The security guy on the right is very funny though :roftl:

--

M: "Ok, Wonka, here's my private mail adress. Just let me release your captions before posting them on the forum and nobody will get hurt!"

W: *sings* "If you're going to Won-ka-la-haaand, be sure to wear a flower in your haaaaair"

Security Guy: "Jesus, I have to change my job..."

2l92x5h.jpg

When I see your siggie pic, Carla, this is what comes to my mind:

"Oh I wish I was a punkrocker with flowers in my hair

In '77 and '69 when revolution was in the air

I was born too late

In a world that doesn't care

Oh I wish I was a punkrocker with flowers in my hair" :pinkbow:

11t3ajr.jpg

:lmfao: for all of them! :bow:

Oh please do it Hathor!

It is time Mika had some fun with ms. Wonka's image.:shocked::biggrin2:

:roftl::roftl:

Oh please do it Hathor!

It is time Mika had some fun with ms. Wonka's image.:shocked::biggrin2:

:roftl::roftl:

your pics are funny... and i thought my pics made him look crazy?!!

*secretly wishes mika steals and captions your picture of you*

xx

He ain't witty enough to do it...:mf_rosetinted: