MIKA - Lanvin party on November 11 2009

DANI56

I don't think Fortuné's much taller than Mika...if you look at the full length picture, Fortuné is actually standing a few steps ahead of Mika. If they were in a row Fortuné's height would shrink a bit.

As for Paloma - obviously we don't know her relationship status - but I don't think she's pregnant :blink: I just thought maybe she possessed the bigger genes. But whatever, she looks lovely.

And why do people called Yasmine Jasmine? :roftl: Always confused me.

I remember seeing Fortune at SW and thinking his body shape was just exactly like Mika's but 'younger'..and although I didn't see Mika and Fortune standing together, I estimated Fortune was a similar height, but that was five months ago and he must still be growing. However, it's definitely the perspective in this picture that exaggerates Fortune's size.

The strange thing is, I was standing very close to Michael Penniman Sr at SW in the foyer for a while, by chance (before anyone starts :mf_rosetinted:) and I wasn't struck by HIS height, in fact I can't even remember if he was tall or not! But they must get their tall genes from someone. :blink:

And I was wondering about the Jasmine/Yasmine thing too :teehee:.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fortuneeee finallyyyyyyyyyyy :aah:

omg they r so similar ...i mean tall,cute and...the way they dress and and the way they pose :teehee:

:wub2:

yeah exactly!

Really loveeely pictures :wub2:

I love the picture of all of them together. Finally I know what they all look like!:biggrin2:

he didn't need to jump at that party :wink2:

i find him well and relaxed..shall we worry more?

i don't think so...

nice group pic, i love Paloma in it, she's always hiding somewhere...

and fortunè? oh god, he's so tall and grown up!

yess...looks awesome :original:

and apart from him,mika really has a weird face:roftl:

just kidding..:wub2::wub2:

I remember seeing Fortune at SW and thinking his body shape was just exactly like Mika's but 'younger'..and although I didn't see Mika and Fortune standing together, I estimated Fortune was a similar height, but that was five months ago and he must still be growing. However, it's definitely the perspective in this picture that exaggerates Fortune's size.

The strange thing is, I was standing very close to Michael Penniman Sr at SW in the foyer for a while, by chance (before anyone starts :mf_rosetinted:) and I wasn't struck by HIS height, in fact I can't even remember if he was tall or not! But they must get their tall genes from someone. :blink:

And I was wondering about the Jasmine/Yasmine thing too :teehee:.

I also remember seeing Fortuné playing Paparazzi at Hammersmith Apollo last year, along with Christine. He sat down at one point and he sat just the way Mika did. He had the same gangly awkwardness that Mika has. I don't means offensively, I think it's quite cute. Their posture is exactly the same, plus Fortune had longer hair then and it was slightly wavy, so he looked more like Mika.

I remember looking at Fortuné in front of me, then Mika on stage, back and forth, back and forth. It was just a bit weird if I'm gonna be honest with you.

Sometimes you see celebrities on TV and that's all you see. Them. You don't always necessarily imagine them having a family yet there they both were - Mika, this famous musician performing in front of my eyes.

That's when things kinda changed for me and began to see Mika in a normal lens. I didn't view him as popstar or a celebrity (I never really did, to be honest) but just a normal guy doing his job. And that's all it is really, a job that you're known for doing, if you strip away all the glamour/"glamour".

And then sometimes your mind wonders...like...what was life like in their household when they were kids? What similarities are there? What did they fight about? I dunno, I just find families and genes quite interesting.

Do any of them look like their dad? I have no idea what he looks like :dunno:

I fear I have waffled. Sorry.

I thought exactly the same at Sadler's Wells. I popped out to go to the loo before Mika came on and Fortuné was there with Zuleika and their nan and I did a double take before I realised that there was no real need to squee.

It didn't help that he was wearing clothes that I'm 99% sure I've seen Mika wear before. Hand me downs? :roftl:

Oh my! :lmfao:

I remember my story from the loo before the gig. (No I saw noone familiar on the way. But I was standing in the queue and suddenly I could hear my name. I looked behind me and at the other end of the queue was a girl I had just met outside who had no ticket but I helped her make a sign and she eventually got in. and we were like:

"Hi! so have you got your ticket?"

her: "Yeaah! SO happy!"

then I went in the booth and I was looking at that toilet and in my head was: "WTF? you're under the same roof with Mika and the first thing you do is go to the toilet? :lmfao::doh: "

sorry, off topic toilet stories! :blush-anim-cl:

I'm just wondering why heights are undirectly proportional to ages...

If you take a closer look Yasmin is the shortest and Fortune is the tallest....

Totally opposite to my children, my oldest child has always been taller and chubbier than her siblings...

And as for SFS release NOW is this a "Lonely Alcoholic strikes back" Part II thingie?

I thought Paloma was the eldest?

Very good looking family, and Mika's looking happy, despite the obvious pain in the foot.

Edited by RAK1

I thought Paloma was the eldest?

Very good looking family, and Mika's looking happy, despite the obvious pain in the foot.

I'm pretty sure it goes: Yasmine, Paloma, Mika, Zuleika Allegra, Fortuné

correct me if I'm wrong, though...

I'm pretty sure it goes: Yasmine, Paloma, Mika, Zuleika Allegra, Fortuné

correct me if I'm wrong, though...

and the 100 points go to..................................

*drum roll*

Caaaaz! :lol3:

You're right caz! :wink2:

It seems to me that him and Mika do many things the same way after my observations in NYC :naughty:

Indeed - if you look a bit closer you will see that Fortuné is wearing a ring on his left hand, I remember that Mika has also done it before :wink2:

7qac-1i.jpg

And it seems that Mika has gotten a new "show-maker" - his super-cute shoes are also behind him for buying, but now from Lanvin gg! What is Louboutin thinking about this? ;)

Edited by faballa